Plug.dj/Aetolia

Comments

• soo...I finally get around to getting a playlist set up..and nobody's online?...bummer..

https://plug.dj/aetolia
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'll pop in if you are still there.
  • Me, @Sakyl, @Moirean, and Malachai are all in there now, if anyone else wants to join.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I'll be home in a bit with all the twenty one pilots that's still stuck in my head. @Draiman.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

DraimanColette
  • STILL ON REPEAT NOT TIRED OF IT
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AshmerTrigru
    edited February 2015
    Bump, we're playing some tunes while we're out sick.

Sick tunes.

Ahahaha. Geddit.
    90s MIX GOING DOWN IN THE PLUG
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I'm playing again this morning if anyone wants to join me.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Join meeeee. you get a weird combination of everything.

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    And by that she means a weird combination of Protomen and Elvenking, punctuated by my Everything Everything and Twenty One Pilots. Not gonna lie, it was pretty cool.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Malok
  • I love this channel and spend most of my free time in it while playing Aetolia. It's awesome. I won't lie and say I love all the music, but it's really cool getting to know other people's tastes regardless. Reminds me of a road trip where me and my friends would do the same thing in the car with Spotify.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    ColetteMoirean
    Bump because I left @malok alone while I went on lunch. Give him some company!
  • I had to get off there for a bit too. Got my packages today in the mail, gotta sort it out with them! <3
    Plugging it. Come play tunes. Pleaseeeee. Doing really repetitive stuff at work today. Need some aet energy!
    Come join us in plug!

• Me and @Malachai are in plug.dj if anyone wants to join!
    It's the morning and I'm awake. Come join me~

Dristin
    Plug for the plug.
    Annnd we're back.

• I'm in plug.dj by myself, if anyone wants to join me. I'll probably be in there until about 3:20 EST.
  • while we all wait for Aetolia to come back up.....EVERYONE HAUL ASS TO THE PLUG.DJ/AETOLIA ROOM!
    It's a place to gather and chatter whilst we wait!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'll try.
  • hey. I'm all alone here guys. I need SOMEONE to join me...not fun playing to an empty room. Even if my eclectic tastes aren't shared by the room.
    https://plug.dj/aetolia

It lives. (a bit)

Draiman
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    I've got this on the apple TV while I clean. Come entertain me please.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • Gonna be in plug.dj for a little bit, if anyone would like to join me. Currently noone else in the room!
  • @Malok nifty dj
    Malok
  • Me and @Didi are in plug.dj right now, if anyone wants to come!
  • edited May 2015
    Once again me and @Didi are in plug.dj this evening, along with Argolis(not sure who it is in Aetolia). Come join us!

Edit: Apparently Argolis is Argolis and I did not know because I've never met Argolis in Aetolia. My bad, @Argolis!