Spinesreach goes BALListic!

MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in Echo Canyon
Posted it on Logsty, cuz that's spammy!

Visual aide:
The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
MaghakPiperTeaniIvolnJaslineDenser

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Moved it to Logsty :p
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    Akaryuterra
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs Member Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can all stop playing Aetolia now. The game has been won!
    IvolnXeniaAkaryuterra
  • AkaryuterraAkaryuterra Member Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Win. Brilliant emoting, and a very fun log. ^_^
  • MeyvitchMeyvitch Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    I want to move to Spinesreach. You have the best rp logs. Is Fred an NPC, or Moirean's illusions?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Piper
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fred started as me just randomly calling the guard in my office Fred, when I was talking to Lyl about the Scios training guards. He then became a full-fledged personage during that training and has grown into a bit of a character in the city. He's a NPC now. None of that log was me illusioning.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher Member Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @meyvitch make the move!
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai Member Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How am I suppose to RP some bad unicorns evil guy after you just showed me taking part in creating the largest ball pit known to Aetolia? :(
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs Member Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the best thing about Fred is the fact that, in my workplace, we call the paper shredder that always jams.. Fred.
    Volka