Personality Tests!

2»

Comments

• Last time I took a test like this, I was an INTP. This time I got an ENFP, though the 'E' is very weak: 

Extravert(1%)  iNtuitive(25%)  Feeling(62%)  Perceiving(67)%
    You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
    You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have distinctive preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely like people. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.

ENFPs often have strong, if sometimes surprising, values and viewpoints. They tend to try to use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently (though enthusiastically) of the rightness of these views; this sometimes results in the ENFP neglecting their nearest and dearest while caught up their efforts to change the world.

For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we are still just able to endure,
    and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    Every angel is terrifying.
    Xenia
  • Introvert(89%)  iNtuitive(33%)  Thinking(1%)  Perceiving(39%)

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

---

Of note - I vary between INTP and INFP, depending on mood. It's a borderline case for me.

i am rapture coder
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited October 2013
    INTP
    Introvert(67%)  iNtuitive(75%)  Thinking(12%)  Perceiving(11)%
    • You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
    • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
    • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • This is relevant: http://geekologie.com/image.php?path=/2013/09/17/harry-potter-personalities-large.jpg

I rolled an INTP:

INTP
    Introvert(56%)  iNtuitive(88%)  Thinking(12%)  Perceiving(11)%
    • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
    • You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
    • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
    • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)
    Keirsey said:
    Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.
    I did a similar test with one of my roommate's coworkers a couple of weeks ago and got the same result (although I don't know the percentages).