Mudlet Curing Systems

I'm new to Aetolia, and I looked for some curing systems and found Earthshaker and SoulReaper, but both seem to be out of date. I also don't like the layout of them at all, which brings me to ask, what curing systems are out there for Mudlet. On the note of curing systems, I have kinda been fiddling around with Earthshaker and SoulReaper, trying to see if I can make my own, if anyone has any tips or can give me some advice on scripting to make they system it would be wonderful. Thanks!

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    here you go

this is part of the newbie section here in the forums, created by Gretel.  It showcases the systems that are out there and where to find them.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Awesome, thanks a lot. Sadly though I don't have a spar 200cr/50$ to get Tripwire, so it looks like I'm going to keep making my own... or at least trying to, lets see how it goes!

there is mention of a free one in there its Xarisystem.  His just released about a month ago maybe more and is updated from what I have seen.  I currently do not have it, but it is free.
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• TreydenTreyden Alabama
    edited October 2013
    Right, I read the 'Undead only right now' and forgot to keep reading on >_>

it is Undead only but there is another system that will convert that for you.  Its even linked in the decription for you as well
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• Yeah, I see that now, I just saw it say 'Undead only right now' and just stopped reading because I didn't think the rest was worth reading, but I was wrong apparentl! Thanks a lot Macavity :)

no problem!  granted its not perfect but it is a start for you and if you have questions about coding we do have an OOC clan CLANHELP KLL to answer coding questions if you have them.  Just ask to be inducted!
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Moirean
  • If I can be inducted now it would be great, I'm around just learning monk things and such.