Old Forums Archive

IosyneIosyne the LairMember Posts: 529 Immortal

The old forums can be accessed here:

http://oldforums.aetolia.com/

Posting, registration, and chat have all been disabled, but all other functions should be intact including search!

Enjoy!

HavenValenae

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say you, @Razmael , and the rest of the administration are awesome.  >:D<
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AzraelTeani
  • CamilleCamille Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Hooray! I always liked reading through those even if I didn't have an account there.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can this be moved to the announcements section, for easier access? Plz and ty <3
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
    I moved it off of the general announcement list and only to Harpy's Head Tavern announce so it stayed on top there, but not everywhere.  Went ahead and bumped it back to full announce just now.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant the announcements sub-section of forums, since it seems like it fits that category better.
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
    Oh.  Well, yes, that makes sense.  I am lacking in supreme power.  @Veritas or @Razmael will have to check in on it.
    BUMP BUMP CAN WE PIN THIS PLEASE? This thread is so buried and in a section you wouldn't think to find it in, took me 20 minutes to find it. :(
  • IosyneIosyne the LairMember Posts: 529 Immortal
    I'm not sure who unpinned it, but it's pinned. 
    MoireanXenia
  • MacavityMacavity Member Posts: 753 ✭✭✭
    whats the point of this thread and why pin something that the last person posted was back in April?!?
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."

Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • SibattiSibatti Amidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 190 ✭✭✭✭
    I keep forgetting where this is, and the link is no longer valid. So bumping this to provide the actual link:

https://www.aetolia.com/forums/the-midnight-age
    ValingarSeir