LOVE

Comments

• The event with the teradrim, specifically the boss fight. Wow. Very clean coding, great execution, great idea overall. I had more fun with that than all the celesmas stuff, and I had a lot of fun with those.
    Iosyne
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

You utter a prayer to Damariel, the Unbound and smite an Elder lava daemon.
    Damage done: 29, magical.
    The final blow proves too much for an Elder lava daemon, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain an Elder lava daemon.
    Experience Gained: 2860 (Bashing) [total: 8060312]
    Balance Used: 3.10 seconds

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I really, really liked the new Le Miserablè movie.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • edited December 2012
    Haven said:
    I really, really liked the new Le Miserablè movie.
    It's funny you say that but I keep hearing negative things about it. I'm jazzed to see it, honestly. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    It was absolutely beautiful, Val. Haven is spot on.
    Haven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Yeah, it was really good.
  • I've just waded through 3 inches of water covered with 5 inches of wet snow and wobbled over slick ice to be able to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR with this.

May 2013 be kind to you all. 

(Yeah, I know the pic isn't the best, but with my little cam, it's the best I can do.)

HavenAngweValenaeAmaraKerrynNolaLianca
  • Daskalos said:

You utter a prayer to Damariel, the Unbound and smite an Elder lava daemon.
    Damage done: 29, magical.
    The final blow proves too much for an Elder lava daemon, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain an Elder lava daemon.
    Experience Gained: 2860 (Bashing) [total: 8060312]
    Balance Used: 3.10 seconds
    I. Hate. You.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Took two hours!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Happy New Year everyone! I hope good things are to come for everybody. 
    HavenCiarelle
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Razmael, for filling in the new Teradrim skill lists himself on the wiki.
    Angwe
  • edited January 2013
    Starting to feel like myself again, which is surprisingly different from who I thought I was before. Enjoying the changes in my life.
    Haven
  • edited January 2013
    [Nightshade]: Staffcast Lightning - a suspicious Xorani patrol
    [Nightshade]: Damage dealt: 2234 - electrical.
    [Nightshade]: Used: Equilibrium - 2.76 seconds

Alexina
  • I just got a new iPhone and I am feeling great love for it  :x 

• Ciarelle said:
    I just got a new iPhone and I am feeling great love for it  :x 
    iPhone?? Psht.

:p
    Love that I killed Xiuhcoatl.  I was going to post to owned, but he ran so much the log was 102 pages on MSWord.
    Seir
  • Raeche said:

Ciarelle said:
    I just got a new iPhone and I am feeling great love for it  :x 
    iPhone?? Psht.

:p
    Hey, it's my first smartphone. LOVE.
  • edited January 2013
    Having my friends show up with copious amounts of alcohol, munchies and then waking up to the smell of pancakes the following morning. ^.^ 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Loving crafting.

Also growing in appreciation for the crafters who take the effort to do approvals - thank you guys so much.
    IreaNola
  • Oh Guild Wars 2, whyever did I put you down?
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    ArekaHaydyn
  • edited January 2013
    This song, (excluding the first verse lol): 

EDIT: Also-

Angwe
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    In just about 36 more hours, Neithan will be on a plane and headed to Ohio. ^^ I AM SO EXCITED! <3

OrisaeAmara
    So many people are actually -using- surnames instead of just having them in your title.  All of the self-affs made me think of this.
    Lin
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Milvushina gives a green book trimmed with gold entitled, "Undeath and
    Procreation: A Reference Guide for the Impossible" to you.

"Undeath and Procreation: A Reference Guide for the Impossible", Page 1, by
    Milvushina Bahir'an.
    Throughout the ages, a number of Consanguine and undead have raised
    questions and theories regarding the ability to conceive children. Here
    we will acknowledge some known theories and myths, as well as detail why
    they are impossible.

Pg. 2: Intercourse and Pregnancy
    Pg. 3: Surrogate Mothers
    Pg. 4: Living Donors
    Pg. 5: Science and Magic
    Pg. 6: The Cure

Awesome.
    MilvushinaAngwe
  • edited January 2013
    Just googled 'do lizards have scrotums', for the sake of a craft design idea.

Realised it, and realised that this is probably a new low for me.

..which I love.
    MastemaAarbrok
  • edited January 2013
    Raeche said:
    Just googled 'do lizards have scrotums', for the sake of a craft design idea.

Realised it, and realised that this is probably a new low for me.

..which I love.
    Don't make me rub my cloaca against you. Tsk tsk.

Edit: Topic-related: That I'm going to have a new extra function at work which will allow me to really help a lot of people and that I am already being so appreciated for the various work I do. (No I'm not eating any.)

• edited January 2013
    Oh, I watched Les Mis and the Hobbit yesterday.

@haven, @daskalos, @daingean or someone along those lines needs to be Javir, if they haven't done it already. When I was watching the show, I was just thinking to myself - this guy is perfect Lighter material.

Singing was crap, and definitely cannot be compared with the theatre, but what I enjoyed was the showcase of the set, costumes, etc. It's like seeing one person's interpretation of it brought to life.

Loved the showcase of Dwarven lore in the Hobbit. Thinking to myself that maybe we shouldn't have had the three end-game races, but rather end-game versions of individual races. Dwarven king, Troll lord, etcetera.

As more and more people reach end-game, the lore gets compartmentalised into just the three, and that kills a part of our identity. Because the race gained is so much less unique than what was lost. It is a pity, because race lore can be so much richer than the way it's played out now. Racial communities, for example, would be nice to play with if the rough edges get worked out.
    HavenKonnornPeriluna
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Less than twenty four hours!

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Echoing the sentiment for Aetolian visitations. Going to see Orisae on the 16th, couldn't be more excited.
    Orisae
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I love the movie Drive and its soundtrack. Not at all what I was expecting and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Zun