LOVE

Comments

• The generosity that some people show. Sometimes it really amazes me.
    HavenAmara
  • edited December 2012
    Merrrrry Christmas everyone!

And other variations as needed.
    ZunOrisae
  • My sister is a student, and as a student, you don't have much money. Last night, at our xmas celebration, me niece gave her mother (my sister) 5skr, ($0.72) after being told that every cent counts.It was from her own allowance, just to give a little something to help with how the economy is atm.

Later in the evening, when playing a game where you throw a díce to win gifts from eachother, she fought like a champion to get a tray and a bread bag, to give to her grandpa, (my father). She actually won the tray and gave it to him, in exchange for a box of chocolates that she loves.

This is the best, most caring and giving girl at ten years old I have ever met and I love her more than anything. She is the tue xmas spirit in my eyes.

KerrynAmaraIreaDasha
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    A dear friend who I've not talked to in a while, called to cheer me up. As I'm on the phone I glance outside only to see that it's snowing, in Texas. Definitely brightened my otherwise gloomy mood.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited December 2012
    wrong thread
  • Despite having little extra money this Christmas, I still managed to score presents for a couple kids via tree tags this year. Watercolors (they were $4, so I got the kid xtra brushes and paper, too) and a DVD. :-)

My mother told me this evening that once upon a time, she had gotten a tag for a homeless kid off a tree and while my sister was with her, went shopping for the presents on the list. Apparently to get everything, you could add watercolor set for just $1. My sister was determined not to get the watercolors. After some arguing and a bit of crying on her part (she was 5 yr old?) Mom left the watercolors there. On the way home, she asked my sister why she didn't want to buy them.

"But Mom, if they're homeless, where's he going to get the water???"

Funny as hell.

Also Mom's Bfriend made homemade sourdough bread and is 2 months into fermenting 4 gallons of homemade wine. Can't wait to try it.

Also got new Kindle fire for christmas when I had asked for the $79 version. I can download the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit with PICTURES!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Got the little one a train set for xmas, with the conductor's hat, handkerchief and whistle too. He played non-stop all day yesterday to where I already had to change out the battery for one of the engines. Best part is, since he has played with only that for 2 straight days, I have not had to clean up ANY other toys at all.

IreaPeriluna
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Damonicus said:
    Got the little one a train set for xmas, with the conductor's hat, handkerchief and whistle too. He played non-stop all day yesterday to where I already had to change out the battery for one of the engines. Best part is, since he has played with only that for 2 straight days, I have not had to clean up ANY other toys at all.
    I would probably feel the need to be very, very drunk all day. But I work for Union Pacific... and I'm on vacation... so....

But!! Glad he likes trains. Foamer in the making? Toot toot!
  • edited December 2012

Even though my life has been chaotic lately, it's helped me to put what I want out of it into better focus. I've realized a few things about myself and what I need to do to keep up the momentum. Call it my Pre-new years resolution:

Less internet.

Less alcohol.

More working out (I've scheduled appts with a personal trainer).

More reading and puzzles.

More time with friends and family.

Get back into school.

Change my life.

Change my career.

I'm still going to be around but not in any extreme capacity until I've set up a better routine for myself. I hope that those of you that consider yourselves my friends will support me but.. I need to prioritize better and so I suppose that my love is a bittersweet one.

NolaKerrynHavenLinElwynAngwe
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I like the changes to the tiny little reaction icons. Likes are thumbsuppier, and agrees are now distinguishable from disagrees. Yey little things.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    OrisaeIosyneRhoValenaeXarianCiarelleArbreLianca
    edited December 2012
    Little quality-of-life script improvements.

The bond between your physical and mental faculties fades, leaving them 
    separated once again.
    H|6737 M|7974 E|100% W|100% E|55% X|87.511% (cfdb) (ehsm) _b - 
    -< Equilibrium recovered! >-
    H|6737 M|7974 E|100% W|100% E|55% X|87.511% (cfdb) (ehsm) eb - 
    You meditate deeply on the connection between your body and your mind, 
    strengthening and merging the bond until your physical and mental faculties 
    become one.
    equilibrium | 5.00 seconds.
    LIFE|14711 E|100% W|100% E|55% X|87.511% (cfdb) (ehsm) _b - 
    Raeche
  • ZunZun
    edited December 2012
    AUSTOLIA MEET! :D

Edit: We are sexy and hat photos are coming! I may be drunk. You're not my mother, don't tell me what to wear on my head.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited December 2012
    They fixed the bugs with the 'artifact value' syntax. I wasn't sure whether to post it here or in the rage thread, but:

Silver-runed black leather bracers:

*******************************************************************************
    Power                Value                Tradein             
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    intelligence (3)     2500cr               1666cr
    strength (3)         2500cr               1666cr
    ally_expand (3)      400cr                266cr
    enemy_expand (3)     400cr                266cr
    enhancement (3)      1400cr               932cr
    constitution (3)     2000cr               1332cr
    heal_bonus (3)       2000cr               1332cr
    endurance            250cr                166cr
    web_evasion          800cr                532cr
    cloaking             400cr                266cr
    elusion              2000cr               1332cr
    resolve              400cr                266cr
    dexterity (3)        2500cr               1666cr
    clearsight           40ic                 26ic
    mana_boon            1000cr               666cr
    equilibrium_recovery 850cr                566cr
    transparent_sight    40ic                 26ic
    heal_mana_bonus (3)  2000cr               1332cr
    clarity (3)          800cr                532cr
    mana_regeneration    700cr                466cr
    willpower            250cr                166cr
    overkill_extend      100cr                66cr
    whitesight           150cr                100cr
    regeneration         700cr                466cr
    mind_assault         700cr                466cr
    protection           500cr                332cr
    venom_blood          100cr                66cr
    xpgain (3)           1000cr               666cr
    critical_chance (3)  1200cr               800cr
    flight               400cr                266cr
    spirit_anchor        100cr                66cr
    magic_potence (3)    1600cr               1066cr
    culling              700cr                466cr
    fracture_alert       60cr                 40cr
    double_mindprints    200cr                132cr
    phaselock            300cr                200cr
    lifevision           750cr                500cr
    shroud               800cr                532cr
    Total credit cost:       32510
    Total credit tradein:    21672
    Total iron coin cost:    80
    Total iron coin tradein: 52

That is so many credits. Ugh.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    edited December 2012
    You should keep in mind that apparently if your mana drops to zero, you die regardless of your health value. Or so I'm told anyways.

Lin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I know the feeling, Lexi:

Power                Value                Tradein             
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    heal_bonus (3)       2000cr               1332cr
    resolve              400cr                266cr
    strength (2)         1250cr               832cr
    endurance            250cr                166cr
    stability            250cr                166cr
    clarity (2)          400cr                266cr
    overkill_extend      100cr                66cr
    mind_assault         700cr                466cr
    heal_mana_bonus (2)  1000cr               666cr
    culling              700cr                466cr
    magic_potence (3)    1600cr               1066cr
    intelligence (3)     2500cr               1666cr
    willpower            250cr                166cr
    dexterity (2)        1250cr               832cr
    mana_boon            1000cr               666cr
    lifevision           750cr                500cr
    critical_chance (3)  1200cr               800cr
    hunt_luminary (3)    800cr                532cr
    beast_claws (3)      1600cr               1066cr
    quick_harvest        300cr                200cr
    fracture_alert       60cr                 40cr
    havens_sense         200cr                132cr
    skilled_enchanter    250cr                166cr
    sustenance           550cr                366cr
    constitution (3)     2000cr               1332cr
    cache_extension (2)  500cr                332cr
    web_evasion          800cr                532cr
    zephyr               250cr                166cr
    celerity             600cr                400cr
    ally_expand (3)      400cr                266cr
    enemy_expand (3)     400cr                266cr
    whitesight           150cr                100cr
    equilibrium_recovery 850cr                566cr
    hide_artifacts       500cr                332cr
    Total credit cost:       25810
    Total credit tradein:    17206
    Total iron coin cost:    0
    Total iron coin tradein: 0

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Serrice said:
    You should keep in mind that apparently if your mana drops to zero, you die regardless of your health value. Or so I'm told anyways.
    Yep. The number is colored specially so I know if it's getting low.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I ran the cure in 16 minutes. A new record.
  • edited December 2012
    Tekura                100%  Black belt
    Telepathy             100%  Transcendent
    Illumination          100%  Transcendent

Ironbeard, Areka, Serrice, and sooooooo many others have bought my love securely!
    DaskalosArbre
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    - Rewrote artifact tradein code. You can now tradein Iron Coin
    artifacts!

<3 Raz
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • A friend of mine shared a pic on FB, depicting the bible, with the text 'Proof God exists' and a the cover of Amazing fantasy, with the text 'Proof Spiderman exists'. I just had to share that to my friends and it didn't take long before one of them commented:

"Spiderman is dead, the papers wrote about that yesterday."

Not more than minutes after that, the friend who first posted the pic commented back:

"You just wait two more days."

RaecheRivas
  • My family. Wtf. So, I come back out of the theater and restaurant and there's a damned blizzard roaring up at the end of a date. What do I do? Take the bus back home and call ahead letting the family know that I'll need help getting up the hill because I'm wearing 5 inch heels.

What do they do? Show up with SKI POLES ON FOOT. THANKS GUYS! I ended up walking up the hill in socks, with ski poles, and a pair of guffawing brothers. I love my family. You're freaking dorks. <3
  • In my day we didn't even have ski poles, we just had sticks that we had to steal from the neighbor's fire. Count yourself lucky. Ski poles. I wish we had ski poles. Try going up hill 2 ways with sticks that are still on fire and not have kids run up with marshmellows going "s'mores!! s'mores!!"

• Damonicus said:
    In my day we didn't even have ski poles, we just had sticks that we had to steal from the neighbor's fire. Count yourself lucky. Ski poles. I wish we had ski poles. Try going up hill 2 ways with sticks that are still on fire and not have kids run up with marshmellows going "s'mores!! s'mores!!"
    NO! :D
  • I uh....scared myself today. I had this dream a long while ago that Latharn was looking for this minor focus, and Kiyotan had asked him how his search was going. Latharn had said he was about halfway done or something. Then I skipped ahead in my dream, and extracted the focus that was in Moghedu. I didn't remember the room name, just where it was on mapview. 

Lo and behold, TODAY. It happened. The conversation happened on Dion. I blurted out, "Hey, I saw this in a dream. I know where the focus is." I go straight to the spot in Moghedu where I had dreamed it was, honestly expecting it not to be there. I shat myself when it was o_O. I don't even. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    AldricHaydynAngwe
  • Well, a while back I dreamt that Ironbeard was manually run by a God behind the scenes. I had entered a backroom where this guy was choosing which items to put in giftbags and then hitting an alias to send it out with Ironbeard emoting. Then after a while, I realised the God was Seir. Who I haven't actually spoken to at all. So hey. We dream weird things about this game.
  • .......except, my dream actually was a reality D:
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Go back to sleep, Illidan, and predict something we can all use to pay for school!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Counting down the days for the season to end and family to disperse. I love them all to bits but it's so damned BUSY here all the time. I'm going to be so excited for that moment of peace and quiet that comes with New Years rolling around..
    HavenLin
  • Workaholics. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Barnes&Noble giftcard from Mari. Yeah, yeah! More books!  \:D/
    ValenaeOrisaeMarienaHaven