LOVE

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolPosts: 2,229Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracked. After Hours. Mind Blown. >-)
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • OrisaeOrisae Posts: 239Member ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it's not even that it's getting more active.. it seems like everyone has been getting more forgiving and agreeable. It's pretty awesome and I'm all excited by this change :)
    NolaAmaraZunRaeche
  • JasmynJasmyn Posts: 2Member

Plotting a trip to Washington, D.C. with four friends next month... so excited!  I haven't been there since a very failed trip in college where the bus dropped us off at 3ish and didn't come back till after 8 while everything closed at 5.  I anticipate that this trip will go much more smoothly. :)

My work day today was not very good when I look at the logistics - came in to a huge mess all over the store that took me an hour to fix up, paperwork was only half-done and strewn all over the place, I had our newbie cashier so I couldn't go get things done while she was here, had to stay up front to teach her, numbers were crap, the truck gave us its weekly challenges... and yet for some reason, I was in such a good mood for nearly all of the day.  Also, newbie made us cupcakes.  She is a keeper. 

Actually decently close to being done with my Christmas shopping... I think!

• ArenAren Posts: 205Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited I get to go to Vegas this Sunday until Friday and stay at the Paris hotel, all paid for by daddy Navy for an air show convention. This'll be my first time there AND I had a dream last night I won $2,000! Also, My mom and step mom will be here on Tuesday, so when I come back I get to see them and go to our awesome christmas party. Then back to Erie for a week, then to El Centro for three months. I love traveling :)
    DaskalosHaven
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Posts: 1,509Member, Guildmaster ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't lose all your money. And if you win big, just remember you're becoming my sugar momma! <.<

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• SaybreSaybre Posts: 283Member ✭✭✭
    Nuh uh! Dibs!
  • CamilleCamille Posts: 50Member ✭✭
    I was able to get my bass guitar out of storage today. I've missed you, baby.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    AngweLiancaAmara
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NCPosts: 522Member ✭✭✭✭
    I love that I finally have a relatively slow week this week and next...finally. And hopefully, after about a month, my mother will move into assisted living in Charlotte and I can -finally- get back to my home and get my job back.

• MeyvitchMeyvitch Posts: 684Member ✭✭✭✭
    I read the princess and the goblin. And the sequel. I wasn't thrilled with the books, I think I remember the characters drowning at the end of them, but I can't remember because I was... 8? when I read them. Anyone got a movie link?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTPosts: 1,561Member mod
    Picking up an artistic skill that I've managed to ignore for years, until now.

OrisaeNola
    Maya? I scoff at you from atop my Blender throne.

...Not that I've touched it in ages.
  • AldricAldric Posts: 790Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..I totally wish I had any idea how to work either of them. Damn my complete and utter lack of artistic ability.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    edited December 2012
    Lin making Moirean there? ack ack ack. I love Maya, it's my baby.

Edit: Also, eww. I see triangles and ngons!! Kill it! Kill it with fire!
  • NolaNola Posts: 676Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    POINTY BEWBS.

..That may or may not be the first thing I noticed 
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Posts: 2,002Member, Guildmaster mod
    Daskalos said:
    Don't lose all your money. And if you win big, just remember you're becoming my sugar momma! <.<
    Because -you-, of all people, need a sugar momma.
    /stare
    Daskalos
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Posts: 1,509Member, Guildmaster ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't stare at me! I might!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTPosts: 1,561Member mod
    Aww, I missed forum drama? Lame.
    Saybre said:
    Lin making Moirean there? ack ack ack. I love Maya, it's my baby.

Edit: Also, eww. I see triangles and ngons!! Kill it! Kill it with fire!
    I don't even know what an n-gon is!
    Arbre
    Faces with more than 4 points. i.e. 5 or more. Makes it ewwwieee for rendering, texturing, animating...everything.
  • ShaieShaie Posts: 3Member
    HELP INVCAT

...so. Much. Freaking. Love.
    DashaKiyotanRaeche
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountPosts: 632Member mod
    Now you have five thumbs!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Xavin
    I was gonna make that joke...
    Kiyotan
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountPosts: 632Member mod
    Vacation from today til the 13th! It's looking like it's going to be a fun week.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Playing Final Fantasy V for the first time in ages. O be still, my nostalgic heart!
    LinDamonicus
  • HaernHaern Posts: 969Member, Immortal Immortal
    Dark Souls 2 take away my flu.

(if you're looking for me, I've got the flu--I'll be back as soon as I die and/or recover from it)