LOVE

Comments

• RhoynnRhoynn HartfordPosts: 65Member ✭✭✭
    @Callidora @Erzsebet @Iriden @Rijetta @Alathesia @Nyrus (<3) @Evilo @Chakrasul @Raixen @Thivedre @Aeteyr

Too tired to explain. So much <3 to all of you for making my experience worthwhile
    Erzsebet
  • TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenPosts: 1,874Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread had dropped way too far down the list, so here goes! 

I'm off on my usual summer job as a Language school leader in the UK. Previous years we've been contracted to pretty much work 24/7 for three weeks, which has been tiresome but alright. This year there's been company shifts and they decided to try a new thing. They go by UK laws and regulations, which means 48 hours 6 days a week. Now, I know from experience that this is not possible. Point in case, I've been working three days and I'm already at 42 hours, and there's no way I can not work this weekend. 

Now for the love, though! This morning I got to sleep in! Glorious schedule means my students are in class. I'm not teaching, and meet others for planning a full hour later! I treated myself to a longer shower and stretching out on the bed for a bit longer. Still looking at 12+ hours today though.

Also, this is why you don't see me online much. I'm stealing moments, that's what I do.  

VashPazradym
  • AeteyrAeteyr Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Ok, so a little appreciative post before I finish packing (heading to Sweden for some vacaycay). I love all you guys for making my RP experience in Aetolia as wonderful as it is. In particular I'll throw some love at @Trager, @Rhoynn, @Ellenia, @Sarita, @Iriden, @Raixen, @Estheld and @Chakrasul, who all keep me extremely entertained when I travel Sapience, whether it is by fear, despair, malice or sheer amazement.
    Now I'll still be popping by from time to time, but I will be nowhere close to as awake as I have been lately, as the beautiful Swedish nature will keep me occupied most of the day. Stay awesome, and don't you dare to go into torpor while I am away, my addiction to you all is strong!

Much love from your friendly maniacal necromancer,

Aeteyr Bahir'an.
    TeaniTragerRhoynn
  • AdaliAdali Posts: 32Member ✭✭✭
    I am a huge believer of guardian angels. Not real angels per say, more like memories of your loved ones who has passed away, or that feeling that someone or something is there watching out for you, even though it's not. I believe feelings like that are very important, at least for me, to process things that happen in life. And sometimes... just to feel like someone is out there, who might understand. Well, today I got a bit emotional due to one of those feelings.

When my grandfather passed away, at his funeral, in the middle of winter, I saw a single feather stand in a small garden with evergreens. I took it as a sign that he was there, looking out for us. And whenever I see a single feather since then, when it truly catches my eye, I want to think that he checks in on me. And today, he did. Not only did I see a single feather on the ground that caught my eye, almost half an hour later, on my way home from my walk, a single feather floated and spun around in the air, soaring right over me. It was truly amazing and I'm so glad I managed to take a picture of it, although a blurry one.

What I want to say with this is that our loved ones are never truly gone. You can see them in simple little things. Feel them in a song or in a breeze. Allow yourself to find these signs and you will know they are there for you. They will always be in your heart and by your side, through happiness and pain.You just need to allow yourself to notice it.

Ugh.. there, I'm done being sentimental now..

DidiKodaSigmund
    Have an amazing 4th of July! 

VashSigmund
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinPosts: 129Member ✭✭✭
    Benedicto said:

Wishing you American compadres a fun and happy July 4th!

Sheesh, we give you guys the finger 241 years ago, and you STILL can't let it go.

:P

Happy 4th!
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

VashTeaniErzsebetSigmund
  • NolaNola Posts: 684Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy 4th of July Muricans of Aetolia. Stay safe this holiday.
    SigmundVashKyna
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in SpinesreachPosts: 57Member ✭✭✭
    Keep your weapons close and surplus ammunition closer. Old Glory waves a little higher than usual today.

Happy 4th of July. It's been a privilage and an honor to call America home.
    Didi
  • EydisEydis Posts: 105Member ✭✭✭
    @Zarni for being an awesome partner everyday but especially for taking care of everything - including me - while I've had this rib injury. He's helped me walk, get dressed, he's cooked dinner, washed laundry, and he's kept the stress off me while I'm healing. <3

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    TeaniJaymiSigmundIstira
    If you haven't tried bubble tea, put it on your list. 
    Delicious flavored ice tea, with added flavor bubbles inside. Yesterday I had a lychee tea/pineapple bubble one. Today it's pineapple tea with strawberry and kiwi bubbles. DELICIOUS! 

Also, having 20 minutes all to myself, without any other leaders or students around. Much love. 

VashSigmund
  • JaymiJaymi Posts: 78Member ✭✭✭
    Also, making homemade milk tea is super easy and tasty as heck and you should totally do it. Making the bubbles is a bit harder and I haven't gotten around to doing that just yet...

Teani
  • TiurTiur Producer Posts: 337Member, Administrator, Immortal admin
    Having recently experimented with it, making homemade bubbles is super cheap and easy.
    ZailaTeaniJaymi
    Didi - Your a cool cat to chit chat with. Yay friends! All the goodies.
    DidiVash
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthPosts: 687Member, Guildmaster ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not specially Aetolia related, but I love that Game of Thrones started up again last night!
    JaymiArbreHavenSigmund
  • AdaliAdali Posts: 32Member ✭✭✭
    Earlier this week, I was asked by Momondo (the traveling site) to write a blog post about my first trip to the US and how it helped me cope with my social anxiety and panic attacks. Was a hoot and I hope at least some people will be inspired by what I wrote. :)
    SigmundDidiTeaniXenia
    edited July 2017
    @Didi @Teani @Nenelos

Thanks for all the OOC talk and support. It's hard to trust anyone you've never met even when engaged in simple talk over the internet. It's all appreciated.

@Demarcus - You said it when best when you stated that Aetolia is the best sounding board in your MAD post. Rings true, especially when one does not blog or surf social media.
    DidiDemarcus
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon InnPosts: 533Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Sigmund Even if I don't play much anymore, I have this sense/feeling/knowing that deep down the peeps of Aetolia have got my back.

Exam is done, crisis adverted with the wife (as per the MAD post... usually I try not to discuss publicly the headbutting that is present in my marriage, but that day it just felt like everything was crashing into one another) and I took yesterday off completely to take the boys to the Children's Museum (they had fun... oh heck, I had fun shooting ping pong balls with air and rolling golf balls everywhere in Ball-o-rama!) and spend some quality time with the fam. It's nice to be done with all of that and actually be able to look for opportunities to do fun things again. Woo hoo!
    TeaniHavenKerrynSigmund
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Posts: 1,882Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kyna That's good you'd never have been able to flip your jeeps back over by yourself.

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mistress Posts: 424Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, my best friend would've been 33, had he still been alive. Might be odd to start a LOVE post with that, but it's always nice visiting him. Went to his grave and talked for a while, listening to his favorite music. I asked him to watch over his family and also over me, since things have been more than rocky with the bf. Seems like he listened and complied.

I met up with the bf and his youngest after the visit and we went to the beach. Had a hoot in the water (loads of HUGE waves) and we had a genuinly good time. It seemed like he's missed me... and I've missed him. And now I can't wait for the next time, which is sometime next week. Today, it's one year since the first time I met him and he still makes my heart flutter.
    SigmundTeani
  • AxiusAxius where I amPosts: 177Member ✭✭✭
    It's random and weird, but the way my mood has been lately, I adore this image someone sent me after hearing I liked the Metroid Prime games (Even though I only played the gamecube games)

Vash
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinPosts: 129Member ✭✭✭
    On that tangent...it's rained as much in Houston since Friday as it has in Seattle since Jan 1st. So...yeah, swim, swim all day long.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.