LOVE

Comments

• AxiusAxius where I am
    @Zaila @Xavin @Karhast

Yeah, I mean, in most countries where the weather is typically warmer, yes. Cold beer is preferred. But tell me, you come in out of weather that's typically a drizzle, it's colder 9 months out of the year, and the local climate is either rain, rain, snow, or fog, you're not gonna want something warm instead of cold? It's why the nordic peoples drank their mead -warm- instead of cold, and wore a lot of FUR. >.>
    Zaila
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    edited April 2017
    @axius - You just described the climate I live in. Warm beer still sounds terrible.

Warm mead? That I can see being alright!
    Runas
  • DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    I don't know where Americans get that people in the UK drink warm beer. It's always cold. @Benedicto, back me up.

Benedicto
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    @Drestyn - in my defense here, I'm just responding to the article. I thought it was implying that Americans drink warm beer, I didn't know that was a stereotype for British beer drinking!
  • Drestyn said:

I don't know where Americans get that people in the UK drink warm beer. It's always cold. @Benedicto, back me up.

Probably because it's always cold in the UK. Even if you warmed it up, about 10 seconds later it'd be cold again.

You guys and your 20degree C heatwaves...
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Benedicto
    20 C is scorching when your humidty is "You're swimming in pea soup".

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited April 2017
    I think there's a bit of confusion as to what actually constitutes 'Beer'. In the UK we refer to a variety of different kinds of drinks as 'Beer';

Lager - Is like Budweiser/Coors etc. This is served cold.

Bitter/Smooth - Things like Boddingtons or Caffreys are also served cold. I could say that Guinness falls under this category.

Ales - Theakstons Old Peculiar/Marstons Owd Roger and various other craft ales. Served at a cooler temperature than room, but not necessarily refrigerated. In a pub, the barrels are kept in the cellar and the hand-pump draws the ale up from there. I went to an Ale Festival a couple of months ago that was held in the crypt of an old Catholic cathedral, it was brilliant.
    Teani
    edited April 2017
    @Benedicto I've had someone tell me that we drink Guiness warm - as in room temp. That shit is near worthless if it's not served cold.

I've had ales and those are decently cool but I understand that maybe some might think it was 'warm'.

Drestyn said:

@Benedicto I've had someone tell me that we drink Guiness warm - as in room temp. That unicorns is near worthless if it's not served cold.

I've had ales and those are decently cool but I understand that maybe some might think it was 'warm'.

Yeah, it's like, if it doesn't come in a frosty cold bottle or a refrigerated pump, it's "warm".
  • I'm loving this new hair style. I was skeptical of going dark for the first time but I'm enjoying being an edgy Snow White.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    TeaniMariena
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    You focus on a honey badger and a curious owlet while holding your token.
    The token's humming crescendoes, and once it reaches a deafening tone, stops abruptly.
    The sides of the pyramid fall down and seem to unfold into a cage containing an
    obsidian chaos hound.
    Oddly, you cannot seem to recall what minipets you focused on to make this happen.
    An obsidian chaos hound shimmers into existence before you.

I named it, at Axius' wife's choice: Intrepid.
  • The Spirean Gazette post. Dear lord, I haven't read something that entertaining IG in a good long while. GG to everyone involved with that.
    KalakSibatti
  • Axius said:

The token's humming crescendoes, and once it reaches a deafening tone, stops abruptly.
    obsidian chaos hound.
    Oddly, you cannot seem to recall what minipets you focused on to make this happen.

Wait...WHAT BLACK MAGICK DID YOU USE TO CREATE THIS DELIGHTFUL MONSTROSITY!?
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Kelliara said:
    You focus on a honey badger and a curious owlet while holding your token. The token's humming crescendoes, and once it reaches a deafening tone, stops abruptly. The sides of the pyramid fall down and seem to unfold into a cage containing an obsidian chaos hound. Oddly, you cannot seem to recall what minipets you focused on to make this happen. An obsidian chaos hound shimmers into existence before you. I named it, at Axius' wife's choice: Intrepid.
    Wait...WHAT BLACK MAGICK DID YOU USE TO CREATE THIS DELIGHTFUL MONSTROSITY!?
    I am excited someone has shared their experience with this! As per ANNOUNCE 2686, that is the Minipet Token! It allows you to mush two pets together and, from some formula created by our esteemed coders, it will give you a new one that depends on the minipet families you collided together. 
  • TiurTiur Producer
    @Kyna Don't up their hopes. Our esteemed coders did not make the formula, I did. If they made the formula it would make sense and be more logical.

But whatever formula made the puppy has a chance of making the puppy again!
    Tenshyo
  • I couldn't merge my chipmunk and boar into a new bizarre creature because they were part of the same family, no eternal void for them to get to suffer in explore :(
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    edited May 2017
    Ah, apologies, Pun Lord @Tiur. Well, who knows what weird and wonderfuls are gonna pop out of the chaotic voids created by our Producer's coding hat. 

I wish you all good luck in your minipet mushing endeavours. You will need it!

EDIT: @Koda, do you remember those memes about Pokemon GO and what happened to the Pokemon to get the candy? Well... Our void isn't is MUCH better. 
    Tiur
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Koda said:

The Spirean Gazette post. Dear lord, I haven't read something that entertaining IG in a good long while. GG to everyone involved with that.

Whoever was involved in the creation of the Spirean Gazette seriously made my night. I would love to see more things like that in this game.
    Mariena
  • edited May 2017
    ...the story of how Spireans saved the world once again...
    This is all I saw.

Edit: On a more serious note, I quite liked The Spirean Gazette, and would definitely like to see more.
    FezzixMariena
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Axius said:

obsidian chaos hound.

Oh hey. You got one too, eh. I named mine Angsty.
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    edited May 2017
    Family has had a 32" screen, left in the box, in my room for 8+ months now, possibly up to a year. I told them three weeks ago that they needed to either figure out what they were gonna do with it, or else I'm going to set it up and use it myself. Three weeks have passed, I only got excuses, I said fuck it. I'm now sitting in front of a second 32" screen for my laptop, and I'm LOVING it.
  • Later today I'm graduating from my start up class. I'm a giant step closer to opening the doors of my clothing business.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    KodaFezzixTekias
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Eydis said:

Later today I'm graduating from my start up class. I'm a giant step closer to opening the doors of my clothing business.

Why can't I Like and Awesome together?
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Eydis
  • KarhastKarhast Enorian
    I love my mom.
    Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I love @Karhast's mom too.
    JamiRunasArista
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    The word "homeowner" has the word "meow" in it.
    Good luck pronouncing it correctly ever again.
    You're welcome.
    ZailaTeaniVyxsisJasline
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    edited May 2017
    Edit: I've now been told how it happened, which was apparently a very UNFUNNY time for Duiran, but I still find the concept of an NPC in positions funny.

This clan has been pledged to the service of the Duiran Council.
    The leadership positions are:
    Divine Counsel
    Slyphe, Haern, and Dhar

Speakers
    Lin, Sibatti, Minsja, and Phoenecia

There are 6 active members in this clan.
    LinZaila
  • SemlinSemlin Manchester, UK.
    Whoever thought that gmcp.Deathsight would be a good thing to have and to the person who implemented this, I present you with the following.

Beer voucher for great implementations

Thanks!
    Lin
    I know most have probably heard or read about the attacks in Manchester. I live very close by and went to University there. I gig, meet friends, go out and work in Manchester and whilst what happened was a terrible and cowardly act, the spirit that the city has shown makes me proud of my fellow northerners and countrymen. That spirit is perfectly encapsulated within the poem that was read out during the vigil held tonight by the Cathedral in Manchester.

https://youtu.be/6mxCjDkny0Y

Choose love.
    SaritaTeaniHaven
  • I love love love the ESTEEM command. I leveled up from roleplaying...that literally blew my mind. If only we had this back in the day. Now I really need to brush up on how to use EMOTE ;)
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    Kelliara