LOVE

Comments

• I think i've developed an addiction to Arnold Palmer iced tea lite.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    RivasLin
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Texas. Warmer than Minnesota. More players here too, I believe.
    KerrynRivas
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I get to go off of the methotrexate soon(tm)!!!
    Ferrik
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Neithan is here ^^ and home.

OrisaeZunElwynHavenAmaraLianca
  • My son knows all the words to every song on Adele's '21' album. 

[spoiler]My boyfriend wants to enroll him in football now.[/spoiler]
    Aarbrok
  • The Epicurean isn't even done yet, and yet I can confidently say I haven't had this much fun doing something in Aetolia for a long, long time. Way to go everybody who was in charge of that, please don't let this become something that is done once and never happens again.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    LinPhoeneciaKonnornIosyneAarbrok
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Just watching it is incredible. I voted :>
    Iosyne
  • I couldn't agree more. The Iron Epicurean was Epic. Stressful, headache-giving epic fun! Thanks to everyone involved. Let's do this somewhat regularly!

• Aldric said:
    The Epicurean isn't even done yet, and yet I can confidently say I haven't had this much fun doing something in Aetolia for a long, long time. Way to go everybody who was in charge of that, please don't let this become something that is done once and never happens again.
    It's going to likely be a repeated event much like the Delosian brawl. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    I am amused at how often Arbre posts in both rage threads.
    ValenaeXavin
    :<
    Lin
  • Lin said:
    I am amused at how often Arbre posts in both rage threads.
    She's got a lot of rage.
    imageimage
    Xavin
  • I, um, love the fact that its 9 am and I am -not- sick, and only have one kid today (have a home childcare). Laziness today for the win. >.>
  • Can someone post the Iron Epicurean? I missed it.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    I love seeing Aetolia pop up more than once a month on the IRE Facebook page.
    Aldric
  • I absolutely love the new Hollywood Undead album.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

Vicks Waterless Vaporizer. Uhh-mazing.
    imageimage
  • Love how supportive and amusing this forum and everyone in it actually is. 

Also to the support that Aly got when she started. Made the game much more enjoyable!
    HavenPerilunaLiancaNolaLinAldricKiyotanDasha
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love Gordon Ramsay. Fanself. 
    RhoOrisae
  • Going on vacation the end of February! 
    LinLianca
  • Bath and Body Works

I spent my $35 gift card from Christmas and I got so many new smelly-good things. I'm in love.
    imageimage
    Lianca
  • The results for all the changes that I've been making in my life. Most noticeably, the money that I've been able to save up. I've never had bank so much money in my bank account in one time unless it was just after getting my tax returns. I'm THIS close to finally paying off the college for old classes from six years ago and being able to reapply.

So close. So close! Eee!
    MastemaLiancaNolaHavenAmara
  • Coffee for the win today! My co-worker went down the street to a shop to get some red bull which apparently he likes better than coffee. He then wasn't awake enough to realize he had gotten coffee instead. So he goes back and gets his red bull and gives the coffee to me.
  • edited January 2013

Despite having started this year with a stomach flu, an uncertain future in this apartment, losing a cat, going through a psychological analysis, having a lot of worries about my friends and family and having someone 'oink' when I was going up the stairs at one of the local clubs today, I had a great day today. Lots of friends, one even dragged me onto the dance floor, they bought me beer, cause they know I don't have enough money to drink, and the first thing m gay friend said when he saw me was PinkyPie!!! cause he knows I love MLP.

My friends are the best and they can make me cry, just because they are so awesome.

Oh! And I saw The Hobbit. Good movie!! Not great, but good!

• edited January 2013
    My eyes are swollen shut but I am having a good, frustrating time with Steam. Don't know why I put off getting an account for so long. Steam has given to me an opportunity to play all the Nancy Drew detective games as well as The Dig, Loom, all the Space Quest games, Broken Sword trilogy (my favorite) and much more. I need a distraction right now and this is.. great.

On another note, I realized that I'm a Nancy Drew fangirl. This is.. kind of awkward but I love it, all the same. I remember all the hand-me-down books that my mom gave to me. Old memories. I love them.

Editing to add a side note that I am continuously lamenting the fact that there is no Full Throttle on Steam. This is very sad.
  • edited January 2013
    The airline loosing our bag. 

Edit: This was clearly meant for the Rage thread. :( 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Finally finishing my training at work. Only took three months for them to schedule it. Luckily I have a good memory and didn't forget my first day of training... back in November. Full-time and first shift, here I come!
    Pandora has taught me so much.
    [spoiler]
    image[/spoiler]
  • My mom's college roommate is flying up to NH to meet her in 2 weeks, and they're driving to ME to take me to lunch. I haven't her since I was ten. (Roommate, not my mom)

And my work is offering overtime and then $10 for every 2 hours OT worked, effectively doubling my salary those hours. I'm aiming for 40 by Friday when it stops and then I can keel over from exhaustion and buy new tires.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • I love that my little cousin has gone back to University to become an electrical engenier! That makes two people from our generation who are going to college and that is top shelf awesome! 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman