Mafia: The Rellyw Rebellion - Game Thread

1242526272830»

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    yeah to be honest, Moirean, Vharen, Meskhenet, myself, and then later Alexina and Periluna were all working together behind the curtain sort to speak.  True, at first I thought Moirean was one of the Conclaves and was not till a little bit later that I finally broke down and joined the group, but we all wanted to seem like we were not working together so to give the impression to the Indos and Conclaves that we were not organized.  =)

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Fun game. Kinda sucked that people joined and barely participated whereas others that were participating got lynched or killed off. Otherwise is was extremely fun.
    HavenAryanne
  • I convinced Vharen that I was a good guy even after he sniffed me out.

That was fun.

imageimage
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Macavity said:
    yay!!  awesome game!  

@Demarcus I think your plan to ask me to lock you up may have backfired.  I think you thought you would still get your night kill but you didnt.  

I'm surprised you hadn't locked me up earlier. I had no idea who had their ability resolved earlier -- I was banking on me resolving first, since the Bad Guys are usually at a disadvantage so you would think their abilities resolve first. At any rate, it didn't work. I didn't have many options, the only one being kill active players and force a daytime lynch stalemate to get a no lynch and kill more active players at night. Not having Piper kind of hurt. Meh. I didn't want to kill you off too early, @Macavity, otherwise it would look dangerously suspicious.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    so whos going to host the next one?!?!?!    hahah
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • I think we need a break.
    Demarcus
  • Break. Yes. I had a hard time keeping up with this one. And I found it hard to talk, when no matter what was said it was suspicious. Heh.
    Demarcus