Mudlet system question (Tripwire)

RiluoRiluo The Doctor
edited July 2013 in Tech Talk

Issue resolved and thank you to Kaeus and Irruel.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Comments

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I had a quick look and it is grabbing from a venom table instead, is there a way to define that it grabs only from a certain list and not another instead?

• Do yourself a favour and restart mudlet. Sometimes tables/functions need to be properly deleted for your scripts to work. Restarting mudlet forces the lua cleanup process.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited July 2013

Well it whispers now, but only the first two on the list over and over so I am slowly getting there! I am wondering now if i add something like this will it record the afflictions I give.

addEAff(nextwhisper[1])

addEAff(nextwhisper[2])

Something like this coded in?

• It will continue to whisper the first two in the list until it tracks that you have given them to your enemy. The aff tracker portion for whispers requires that you set the following two variables (since the whisper message doesn't show what you whispered):

tmp.whisper = {nextWhisper[1], nextWhisper[2]}

Put that line right above your send dwhisper line and it should track the whispers properly.
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    You sir are a gentleman. It fired perfectly and the system is top notch.

Benedicto