Mariena Tanarian

MarienaMariena By a lake.
edited July 2014 in Self-Affirmations
I am always stupidly nervous posting on the self-affirmation thread.

Comments

• Mariena is a breath of fresh air for Xavin sometimes. I'm really pleased to see how they have been reconnecting. When they started talking again I was afraid that all the old bad-blood between them would become an issue and I've been pretty relieved that it hasn't even come up.

• I know her. She should interact with me.

Do that, and I will edit this post.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I have been trying not to hide so much, so I am giving this a bump. 

• I like Mariena a lot. She's good for some no-nonsense conversation, some not-so-sage advice, or just relaxing.  You're also fun to just exchange a few jabs with, whether it is via tells or a passing conversation.

Rashar appreciates the attempted recruitment, even though he will likely never take her up on it. And the stick whacking.

Hit me up more. :)
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

Quit hiding so I can actually RP with you.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• edited January 2014
    I love you so much you are one of my favorite people to RP with ever!

Love Elwyn and Mariena, so -so- glad that came to be. I couldn't imagine it not being in her life now *clings*. I love that she is so blunt at times, she just puts it out there and is like whatever yeah I just said that. That's an amazing quality to find, doesn't beat around the bush and make me try to read between every single line to know what she is thinking or feeling. One of these days I will get a completely hang of what the colors of Mari's eyes mean at any certain time.
    imageimage
  • I like Mariena a lot. She's kinda quiet around me, but she's no-nonsense and I like it.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Mariena
    @Meyvitch - She's still feeling him out. I find you entirely awesome and I adore rping with you.

@Elwyn - Love you too, Elly-pants! I hope Mari isn't -too- blunt. I worry about the absolute lack of filter sometimes.

@Ashmer  - Sure, I'll hang out in Delos more, creepy sir!

@Rashar - Getting to know Rashar has been interesting!

I am glad people seem to not mind Mariena telling it like she sees it. I sometimes read back what comes out and cringe. Like gods, Mariena, stop that, they don't need to hear that right now.

• Mariena is lovely. Every time I get to spend time with her or talk to her it's amazing. Rhine sees Mari as her second mother, of sorts, and I love that dynamic between them. Much <3 to you.
    Mariena
    Bump Bump Bump

Kudos for being so consistent to your character even after I shamelessly assassinated you. That whole little conversation was just wonderful.

Thanks, @Ashmer! That was pretty awesome. I don't know how much you saw of the conversation between Aliod and Mari during that meeting, but essentially, "You ASS WHY ARE WE HERE?!" followed by "WHAT DOES HE MEAN?" 

Haha, I only saw a little bit before I arrived. Phase ftw.

• Mariena.. 

I think she might be the most influential person that Rashar never actually speaks with in person. 

:)
    So, Mariena got adopted by @Phendegwen, became Feral Will of Duiran, is still the Hand of the Shamans, and got engaged recently too.

So much change!

Moirean
  • Looking forward to getting to know Mariena better! You've been doing a great job as a leader. I love interacting with Ianea's new family and Mariena is part of that now. (Muhaha?)
    Muahaha! @Ianea

• KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Mariena is very kind, thoughtful and generous. She knows the ins and outs of everything and is someone that Kale looks up to in that regard. Her opinions matter to decisions and she's doing a great job as Feral Will!
    Though we don't RP as much as we should, it's still be great so far. Been a blast working with you so far!
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Mariena is probably one of the few people I really miss from being on the lifer side with Solaria. She is always such fun to RP with. And truthfully? I'm glad to see her as Feral Will - I know she'll do a great job. Hopefully Sol and Mar can bump into each other, besides talking about clothes and jewelry.

• Solaria turns from her perusal of the corpse, thin rivulets of blood trailing down to her chin. Her eyes are bright with life - or some twisted perversion of it - and her smile is all crimson stain and white teeth. "Mariena," she says sweetly. "I just -love- that necklace."
    PiperAshmer
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Mariena seems like an enthusiastic, creative and motivated leader. She and Moi were able to have quite civil and constructive talks about their respective cities and I can see us working together on collaborative efforts, should it be needed. Good luck with the role and keep that enthusiasm!
  • Tens and @Mariena have only recently begun to interact, albeit very briefly, but I like what I see.
    Tens enjoys the fact he can talk with another family member, let alone be in the same Order with them! The few times they've talked have been nice and I hope they can do that more.

Mariena Aquila - updates

- Spinesreach
    - Sciomancers
    - Flawed individual
    - Shopkeeper