Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• VashVash Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Kyna said:

@Vash I just noticed the suitcase/briefcase in the background of the monstrosity of pumpkin flavored vodka. It's really nice and vintage looking. I appreciate this.

Yeah I am sorry I did not get a good picture of it. But like I said, dry ice, and it had like hinged shelves inside with three rows of those small vodka bottles that spread out as it opened. I did not care for any of the food but they sure know how to present their vodka!

Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in SpinesreachMember Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

TeaniAryanneVashKodaza
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mistress Member Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been saving my hair for a while and now colored my hair purple cause the bf loves long purple hair. We are now on a break (or over) and he's not said anything about it at all.

Fighting the urge to just shave my head..

TeaniVashSigmund
  • AryanneAryanne Member Posts: 561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sigmund - I don't now which you are, but that beard is quite nicely trimmed.
    @Eowyn - Awwww! He'll be taller than you soon, little sprout!
    @Sessizlik - No matter which way you go, that purple looks awesome. I don't know if it looks that way normally, but it has a cool iridescent quality in the photo and I love it

Sigmund
    I think it's actualy even more colorful and bright, especially when being out in the sun. There's still a darker tint downwards, since I had a dark reddish brown there before bleaching. So when bleaching, the hair went from light blond to orange, hence the diffent shades in the purple.
    Aryanne
  • KalakKalak Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    Sessizlik said:

Been saving my hair for a while and now colored my hair purple cause the bf loves long purple hair. We are now on a break (or over) and he's not said anything about it at all.

Fighting the urge to just shave my head..

Then this comes for you!

SessizlikSigmundZaila
    @Kalak Thank you, you made me smile. <3
    KalakSigmund
  • EowynEowyn SomewhereMember Posts: 32 ✭✭✭
    Aryanne said:

@Eowyn - Awwww! He'll be taller than you soon, little sprout!

We measured him this weekend. Already 2'11" at 27 months and I'm only 4'9". Some calculating thing at the museum says he'll be 5'9" when he 'grows up'.
    VashRunasSigmund
  • TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice picture. Also, <3 Bournemouth! Spent three weeks there this summer (again) for work. 

• JaegerJaeger LondonMember Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Teani said:

Nice picture. Also, <3 Bournemouth! Spent three weeks there this summer (again) for work. 

It was my first time there! Summer has been a bit meh this year, so it was a little chilly, but still great fun.

I'm Australian originally though so it's hard to impress me with a beach tbh :smiley:
    Teani
  • KynaKyna Victoria, AustraliaMember, Immortal Posts: 129 Immortal
    edited September 15
    WHO ABANDONED AUSTRALIA?!

Edit: @Antehe gave me a cookie. I've calmed down.
    JaegerAnteheCaolan
  • CaolanCaolan StrayaMember Posts: 13 ✭✭
    That's a fairly impressive vertical you've got there!
    ZailaTeaniIllidan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he jumped.

ZailaQendyl
  • QendylQendyl Colorado, USAMember Posts: 26
    Aishia said:

I think he jumped.

If not, I'm calling shenanigans and getting my pitchfork. We have a witch amongst us
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    Nonono, he's just showing off his strength. Note his straight arm. It's supporting his weight in her grasp. For that matter, she's strong as hell too.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

ZailaArbre
    Teani said:

New hair! So happy with the results. 

You make me very tempted to give in and do some fun color with my hair! I'm very jealous. :)

Teani
    @Eowyn Do it!! It's fun and uplifting! 

Arbre
    Teani said:

@Eowyn, the entire Hair studio was involved, snapping pictures of the finished results and posting it on their Instagram. Here you can see the color shift better than in my picture.

My hair isn't quite long enough for that, but man..I just love it! So lovely, Teani :)
  • XeniaXenia Member Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You both have such vibrant, colorful hair.
    Zaila
    @Arbre, that is just awesome. I wouldn't be able to pull off green hair like that!