Thank you!

1303132333436»

Comments

• RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    Thanks @Vyxsis and @Toz . I've made so much progress in scripting and PKing thanks in large part to you two.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    JaymiVyxsis
  • CaolanCaolan StrayaMember Posts: 17 ✭✭✭
    @Diogen - Thanks for taking the time to help me out! You were pretty quick to help after I issued about it, appreciate it.
  • KelliaraKelliara Member Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenecia said:

This goes out to the admin team and volunteers. Having never run a city or a guild, having a two-way line of communication and feedback is comforting. And when we have concerns or doubts, having you guys there to listen or clear the air helps bring a lot of relief. So thank you for that, and all the work you guys do.

QFT.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Chibi-Kelli by @Eleanor.
    ErzsebetDidi
  • KylanKylan Member Posts: 24 ✭✭✭
    @Xenia Thanks for running with that. It was surprising to see that grow from a simple mistell.
    Xenia
  • CamilleCamille Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Hoo boy. I may be back again again. I'm having some good fun this time around, thanks mostly to the lesson windfall from the Reanimation/Concoctions changes allowing me to make some character progress with Camille...

...but also thanks to @Kanivara and @Kelliara for doing some roleplay to make said progress immersive, believable, and a team effort.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
    Vash
  • NolaNola Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zaila I think we enjoy putting our characters through trials and tribulations a bit too much. Hahaha. But it's always fun!
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker VirginiaMember, Guildmaster Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Eydis - *flags for abuse*
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Eydis
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭
    To whoever sent Zaila on that scavenger hunt, I don't know who you were for sure (though I have some obvious suspicions). But since Zaila's not going to express her appreciation ICly, I just wanted to shout out to let you know how tickled I was by the whole thing - that was a PERFECT 'gift' for Zaila. I had so much fun trying to find them! Also, special thanks to @Didi for helping me find one of them that just had me absolutely clueless. (and everyone else who helped - there were a decent number of you, but I forget who all I pestered in the last week and a half for it)

I am absolutely abysmal at anything geographic XD
  • EvalyneEvalyne A CoffinMember Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Zaila said:

To whoever sent Zaila on that scavenger hunt, I don't know who you were for sure (though I have some obvious suspicions). But since Zaila's not going to express her appreciation ICly, I just wanted to shout out to let you know how tickled I was by the whole thing - that was a PERFECT 'gift' for Zaila. I had so much fun trying to find them! Also, special thanks to @Didi for helping me find one of them that just had me absolutely clueless. (and everyone else who helped - there were a decent number of you, but I forget who all I pestered in the last week and a half for it)

I am absolutely abysmal at anything geographic XD

I admit nothing.
    Zaila
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭
    Zaila might have said, "A-I-T-N, that clearly spells Evalyne"
  • EvalyneEvalyne A CoffinMember Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    edited March 1
    Zaila said:

Zaila might have said, "A-I-T-N, that clearly spells Evalyne"

(worn to one side of her head) : a winner's flat cap

This cap is covered in a glittering coating of multicolored dust, making it difficult to determine what the color of the actual
    fabric is beneath it. It sits low and follows the head snugly. The only part free from the dust is a large bill that extends to 
    shade the wearer's face. Embroidered on the top of the very short bill in bright red thread is the word "WINNER". All over the cap 
    ones have been affixed that glow with the white light of stars. This is certainly a cap for only winners to wear.
    ... okay so I admitted something.
    Zaila
  • EowynEowyn SomewhereMember Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    This hasn't been bumped in a while, and I think a bunch of thank yous are at hand. Must be done!

@Luas - probably aren't on the forums, but man, I adore our roleplay. It's evolved from just passerbys to probably one of the more interesting friendships I've had. So, thank you.
    @Jory - I both hate and love you. I'm so glad you've shown up in the game, along with @Taaroshi and @Desidora. The whole new Templar group has really made Enorian interesting. We don't really get to RP much, which is just a hit/miss situation. But, I enjoy even our banter OOC. I am looking forward to seeing what sort of challenges you bring to the game overall.
    @Mykellah - while we got off on the wrong foot recently, I think we're in a good spot. Thanks so much for your work on getting crap figured out post-drama. It may go unappreciated by some, but I know how much you had to do from personal experience. Thank you very, very much.
    @Rasani - people give you slack, it's known. But, I've really grown to re-appreciate your character and you as a person. Thank you so much for all that you bring to the table and doing everything you can to try to make things fun for people.
    @Benedicto - you really helped inspire me, along with the other Temps, to get back into PvP. It's been a blast, and you've been a great team leader. I hope we get to actually RP some eventually again, but I'll take just chatting with you in web about biscuits and tea any time it's offered.
    @Eliadon & @Mazzion - thanks for not getting annoyed when I poke at either of you with coding/pvp advice. Really, even @Kamui and @Trikal in that regard. I'm a newb and terrible at this stuff, but you all make me want to do better and work harder at it.
    @Oonagh - oh my goodness, where has this frog man been? The conversations over food and fish, the elements? All of it has been great. Looking forward to more and more interactions!
    @Shachalai - we've known each other for years now but this is the first round we've really gotten to RP together. I adore you, and what you bring to your character. She might be someone I physically want to bop, regularly, but I mean that in the best way possible.

That's all I can think of for now. But thanks to all of Enorian in general for being pretty dang awesome.
    MykellahShachalaiOonaghLuas
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to thank Enorian, for letting Sessi join, despite coming straight from Spinesreach, and for being such an awesomely fun place! Also, thanks to

@Rasani, for making me feel welcome from the get go.
    @Shachalai, for being overly enthusiastic about Sessi joining the Ascendrils.
    @Eowyn, for letting me harass you about feasts.
    @Taaroshi, for being a great friend, eating everything Sessi tosses at you and always making both Sessi and me smile.

Also a little thank you to
    @Xenia, for tossing Sessi a muffin commission, even after she just left Spines without a word.
    @Axius, for being you, and Tau. Love Tau. He is awesome. And so is Axius! <3
    EowynXeniaShachalaiAxius