Artifact ideas

Comments

• While this isn't an idea for a new artifact, I am also unsure if anyone has discussed it before. Is there any way we could ever see the rune of the leech, rune of cutting, and rune of bludgeoning and maybe rune of targetting do a bit more? I know in other games there has to exist 'bad' things so that you know what the 'good' things are(Magic the Gathering comes to mind), but after buying rune of the leech the other day and seeing how little 5% heals, it seems really, really bad for the other runes to only increase those things by a paltry 5% for 500 credits. Perhaps we could see them increase in tier, like empowerment rune or other artifacts?

Just a thought.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    AlexinaDraimanRiluo
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited April 2015
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

RasharAldric
  • If Praenomen do get revamped and bat form disappears can you make an artifact that turns you into small, relatively useless mammals? I just think it's cute and like doing it for giggles.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    There's no such thing as a useless mammal!
    XeniaRowenaIsande
  • "Relatively" useless. I love bats! The bat form doesn't do much though haha. It wouldn't be breaking the game.
  • Aishia said:

There's no such thing as a useless mammal!

Isande
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Nope Quokkas are amazing.
    SerriceZsadistRowena
  • edited April 2015

They're always so happy to see you!!!
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

SerriceSarkis
  • Aishia said:

Nope Quokkas are amazing.

DidiRowenaSerrice
  • edited April 2015
    I meant useless in game haha. If you want to see Australian fauna we have some pretty ridiculous stuff here that hasn't made the news over there...

That's not a sock. That's an Australian marsupial mole.

Isande
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited April 2015
    Alternate flower pots? Like. A pot the does the EXACT same thing the current pot does. Except with different flowers?

Maybe a slightly less expensive one (100, 150 ish) that does the same thing, except with flowers you can buy/find elsewhere? Possibly a set of these, one per the flowers sold in each city, with the ones sold elsewhere scattered amongst them?

A custom flower pot? Same function, you just get to pick the flowers that have a chance of growing in it?

Would sink a ton of credits into something like this.

Edit: For that matter, if you want to do one like the current one, where there's no other way to get that flower type, totally willing to write a bunch of new flowers for them.
    imageimage
    Rowena
  • I know it might seem kinda petty and silly, but I wish there was a trade artifact that let you manipulate the shop's cache remotely. Maybe make it an item that sits in the shop stockroom like a cask or a scroll, that way you can't use it for multiple shops? Sometimes I'd rather not go all the way across town to put some slices in the cache.

Just a thought.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Rowena
  • I know I'm not the only one with over a dozen trinkets like flood rings etc.

Is it possible to maybe introduce a method of moving those powers to compress all that? Most artifact powers you can do that but coin artifacts you can't and set artifacts from the chests you can't. I know they're not bought with credits, but since the powers display the same in artifact list full it should be possible right?
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Bring back venom rags
    RowenaXeniaAarbrokNeithanDraimanReuxRiluoVeovisEzalor
  • edited May 2015
    Can we get an artifact gold pot (the same ones in Announce 2232) that never decays but has like a 10 time usage/IG month?

Edit:
    Jensen said:

Bring back venom rags

I asked about this a couple months back, and the cryptic chests still have them. They're just a really low drop rate.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Sorry for the double post.. but how about an artifact that lets you do the ylem mines X more times/day. Ideally a tiered one that gives you +1/+2/+3 more mine completions.

A chest for materials that negates decay, allows the items within to be counted as being in the shop for crafting shelf purposes, but does -not- count toward a shop's total. Would be hella useful for stocking those non-cacheable craft things that are used in designs that end up cluttering the floor, like hair, flowers and so on so the items in question will work on a shelf.

In theory, could be limited to being placed in a shop--or not.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread yet or not, but an artifact extension for shop caches? And-or one that allows you to utilize a flowercache for the shop.
    imageimage
    Riluo
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    An ice-filled fishing bucket

Double capacity (200 fish vs. 100), cuts fish decay into a quarter of what it is (so MtD = 20 initially instead of 5)

A lucky fishing hat

Doesn't actually do anything, but if you say it does I bet people would spend 10 ic for it.

A set of perfectly calibrated fish calipers and scale

Exaggerates the size of fish by a random % (1-5%) for purpose of RECORDS. Who can argue with that kind of science!?
    Xenia
  • Second level dagger of sacrifice (Or just an artifact on it's own) that allows you to perform shrine functions from anywhere.

Third level (and maybe even subject to approval by the God) that allows you to perform Master Shrine functions from anywhere.

** Also, not sure whether this is intended or buggy, but my artifact purchase shopping card seems to maintain the things I've already bought in it. So after I bought a hunting boon, every time I went to buy something else I had a hunting boon on my list. And then I recently bought three chest pieces, and now they're still up there. Just an FYI @oleis, @razmael, @keroc.
    Areka
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    An artifact that lets you change your own titles would be pretty awesome.
  • You used to be able to do that in Delos for like 100 gold or something silly. I'm not sure if they carried it over to the new thing.
    Riluo
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    Rashar said:

You used to be able to do that in Delos for like 100 gold or something silly. I'm not sure if they carried it over to the new thing.

I never knew about that option.
    An artifact of some flavour that eradicates the need for library upkeep fees?
    imageimage
    KerrynVeovis
    An artifact that grants the use of more auction house spots?
    imageimage
  • Can crystal of rebirth (or some other artifact) be updated to let people Cure? I mean, ffs.

No other thing in the game to my knowledge requires the asspain that is running the Cure.
    AarbrokVeovis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I think it's more just that the quest needs to be redone to not quite be SO old fashioned and crazy.
    AarbrokKerrynTeaniIshin
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Aishia said:

I think it's more just that the quest needs to be redone to not quite be SO old fashioned and crazy.

And only doable by the person seeking the cure. Or simply allow Order heads of Spirit aligned Gods the ability to 'cleanse' the person at their Gods Master shrine. It would of course require an AGREE, so Order heads can't force the 'curing' of vampires and undead. It would solve a lot of problems.

Aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I agree, a redo of the Cure to make it relevant, or some sort of Spirit Tethered Order ability!
    Kerryn
  • Damariel's order has a ritual that they can do with an undead who is seeking to be cured that results in that cure. I do not know if we have plans to expand that at this time.

However, in-role vamparism is different and is specifically something that our gods are not able to cure. It's unlikely that we will give orders something that mimics the vampirism cure. However, we are well aware that something needs done regarding the vampirism cure.
    DristinKerrynTeani
  • I don't know if you'd want to level the iron coin skull to do this, or create separate artifact powers, but something to warn you when someone HONORS you, or LOOKs at you or your items?
    I mean, you know, an amount.

RasharErzsebetTeani