Artifact ideas

Comments

• SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Transmutation gem!

OleisIshin
  • edited January 2015
    Transmutation gem says Statpack, Race, and Gender, nothing about enhancement points.
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It comes with the statpack stuff - when you reincarnate with transmutation it unsets all of your enhancements and augmetics so you can place them again.
    MoireanMephistoles
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    When you reincarnate it resets your enhancements.

IshinMoireanMephistoles
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I could see the value in a one-off arti to just change enhances.
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Isn't that already a thing with the statpack change artifact?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

RiluoMephistoles
    It is but I'm saying a consumable one time ala the lleis crystal but just for enhance points (so like maybe 25 credits) would be nice perhaps. Like if you change primary classes and just want to swap from dex to str on a fairly neutral statpack.
    IshinTeani
    New talent: locksmith.

Would let you design keys and locks which function like NPC purchased ones.

Or if you wanted to get even more expansive, new craft skill: tinkering. Lets you do locksmith stuff and make low tech things like music boxes and clockwork whatever's.
    RiluoIshin
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited February 2015
    A shop artifact that is an individual thing that sells individual doses of dye? Be awesome for those of us who have a ton of dyables in our shops--and for the people buying the dyables.

ETA: Related to what Rash says above, that's actually the only reason I -don't- have a hood. I -want- to be visible to my side. How else're they gonna know I'm here to come divebomb me for RP at random?

ETA2: Unrelated to either thing, I bugged it and was told this weird ass outputput was intended? Why is the directory artifact output not grouping by city anymore? I mean it does, but it has several sections for Bloodloch or Delos or w/e and it's sporadically placed. What makes it separate? What determines the order. The input makes it really hard to read at a glance what is where. Would really like it to go back to having some semblance of order--as it is, I'm kind've wishing I hadn't bought it, because as is, it's too much of a headache to even bother with.
    imageimage
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited February 2015
    It's not intended and I can go fix it. Fell off my whiteboard to-do list.

ETA: Fixed
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Erzsebet
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    delete hood!
    HavenIshinAlexinaValingarMephistolesRiluoTeaniAreka
  • I'd gladly trade mine in for the tradein price if they deleted them. As it stands there are too many darkies with them for me to do so.

MY PEOPLE NEED ME!

*dramatic pose, points finger at something random*
    ArekaKendriIshinAshmerArbreJami
  • I don't mind deletion if I get back the full 2000.
    ArbreMoireanIshinArekaToz
  • Zsadist said:

How about an artifact that will let you reset your enhancement points one time per IG year?

Do you mean something separate from the reincarnation artifacts? They reset your enhancements when you reincarnate.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Sort of the opposite, but I wish we could trade back in class slots for 2/3rds the cost, like everything else.
    Ishin
  • I wish we could trade in talents for half of what we spent on them. I know it's not much, but I haven't touched fletching or pyrotechnics on Nyrus in upwards of an RL year or two, and I needs ta fund my classes. It's kind of odd that they're one of the few things you can't trade in.

..Besides, from a business perspective, trading in things (sometimes on impulse) leads to you (sometimes also on impulse) going, "Oh unicornsing unicorns, I DID want that. Guess I'll buy it again."

Cha-ching.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Arbre
    Builder/building idea: Akin to the reaction packages we can purchase, it would be pretty nice (and time-saving, for admin) if there were a way to set echoes via a system, where we can specify the day/season/environment/message. This would be useful for builders (pop them in as we build!) and for people who own houses (buy an echo package for x credits and then add them on your own without having to bug Razmael). Given that we'd be doing the brunt of the work ourselves (once it was coded) maybe also lower the cost a bit to reflect that it's not taking dev time (and to entice people to spice up their houses and maybe even build more house stuff!).
    ErzsebetKonnorn
  • You quickly utter, "Duanatharan" and the a pair of Atavian's wings swiftly carry you far above the clouds.

Could we...fix this. It shouldn't have the 'the'.

Doesn't have it for duanathar, just duanatharan.
    imageimage
    You can use TYPO to bug typos/spelling errors/etc like that. They get fixed pretty quick!
    [Deleted User]
  • Not the case in my experience.
    imageimage
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    man half the time I feel like someone is following me around with that stuff, maybe you just submit them at a weird time of day.
    Moirean
  • TYPO would be the more efficient way to assert simple fixes @Erzsebet I am certain one of us would gladly take a look if you submitted one :blush:
  • Noted. I'll just say that it hasn't been my -past- experience then. I admittedly haven't submitted any recently, because it's never worked before.
    imageimage
    [Deleted User]
  • Something semi-inexpensive to make ones artifact vials uniform? Have all these artifact ones from assorted promotions and they're all different, but the last time I asked about cost of getting them all to look the same, (like, all shifting to a single, same generic default arti-vial desc) it was something pretty ridiculous.
    imageimage
    also lessen the cost of dye kits? They're too expensive for the every day use they should get, should be more on par with letter satchels and pigeons (a utility item, they're not the same as the other crafting arties)
    ErzsebetKerryn
  • Think the non-artifact ones should be lowered, too. They're pretty ridiculous.
    imageimage
    Kerryn
  • Wtb two week long February Custom Marriage Certificate Sale.
    ArekaErzsebetKerrynMoirean
    "Aisling has decided to tolerate Areka for some duration."
    TeaniErzsebetKerrynIshin
  • WTB a flowercache for my shop.
    imageimage
    Moirean