Malok and Ilyon ascend to Elder

Settling back into his throne, Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "Now then, let us get on with it. Malok and Ilyon, your Khalifa speaks highly of you both. So does the rest of your House and thus you come before me today."

A cloaked figure says, "I am pleased to hear that, Primus."

You say, "As am I."

"To be considered a true Elder within the Blood is a thing very few of those who hold my Gift will ever know," Abhorash begins as he looks down upon you all. "Long years, centuries even, of dedicated, loyal service to your Bloodline. While this is to be expected from all who reside within each House, few take it as far into the extremes as they are capable of."

Gesturing with one hand, Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "An infinite amount of years mean nothing if a lasting impression is not left from the work you do. Consider what your own legacy is and what it will be in another hundred years, and then another hundred past that."

Abhorash shifts his eyes between both you and Ilyon, a weighing look to his gaze. "For as long as you are of Bahir'an, you will forever be pillars of your Bloodline. Never to be toppled, never to be challenged. Understand this and use what this truly means to better both yourselves and your House."

Your service to your Bloodline has not gone unnoticed! By the will of the Primus you have been elevated to an Elder of your House, let none challenge your place amongst the Blood.

You say to Abhorash, "I will certainly continue to try and do my best in whatever ways I am capable. It's been an honor to serve this house for three hundred years."

A cloaked figure bows his head and remains silent for a moment. "I shall not fail, Primus," he speaks at last.

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "Indeed. I expect nothing less from either of you, neither does your House."

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

A cloaked figure nods his head emphatically.

Primus Abhorash Nehekhara says, "I will keep you no longer, go and enjoy your new status. I look forward to what you accomplish with it."

You nod your head sagely.

A cloaked figure says, "Thank you, Primus."

A cloaked figure inclines his head politely to those around him.

You say, "Indeed. We appreciate your time, dear Primus."

--------------------------------

This is a rather short log, but it means a lot to me. I've played this game in various capacities since shortly after it opened, and the entire time my character has only ever been in Bahir'an and has only ever been Consanguine. I can't speak for Sarita or Ilyon but this is pretty much one of the highest things I could ever hope to achieve in Aetolia for this particular character. Thanks to whoever plays Abhorash, and also thanks to the entire House Bahir'an. It's nice to know that 8-10 real years or whatever of commitment and sticking with something in the game has been recognized.
"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
BenedictoLinHavenSaritaAngweMoireanAardeLiancaEleina

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Seriously, you oughta get rewarded just for that consistency alone. Great job, guys!
    Teani
  • Congratulations!

Can you remind me what the significance of Elder is these days?

It's been years since I actively played a vampire - back in the day, blood was diluted down through generations, and it had a lot of implications both RP and code wise.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    From what Abhorash has told me, it basically makes you a HR10 equivalent that cannot be forcibly removed from the House.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    That, and there's currently a maximum of three per House. The rank is only given by Abhorash right now. HFs only only get a person up to HR 9.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    so nice they FINALLY started giving HR10 out!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Lin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That's a really cool achievement and really awesome that the game recognizes something like that. Congrats!