Who wants an East Coast meet?

2»

Comments

• Always next time! If things go well and we all have a fun time, we could be trying to do it again at some point. I ADORE being a hostess and showing off my state and B just likes attention... :]
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Wish I could host you crazy lot over here, but there are few who find it interesting enough to travel to Sweden for a meet.

• Uh, I would totally travel to Sweden...

...if I wasn't a poor college kid. xD

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

LinEmelleHavenArbrePeriluna
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I'd travel to Sweden in a heartbeat! Just need time to save up! Moving across country (twice) is expensive, man.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Hey, get your amazing country out of my boring Rhode Island thread!
    Macavity
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I won't compete with your amazing Rhode Island meet, @Lin, I promise! Lookit, you have Waterfire! And a beach! I have nice nature/culture, water transport locks, pubs and ... er... me!

Really wish I could come. :(

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I may come depending on birthday schedule (mine is on the 4th of August) as there are rumors that family and friends are taking me to Vegas.
  • The summer job I got on campus has a weekly-changing work schedule, but if I can manage to make it happen, I'll certainly be there. I'll be coming from south-eastish PA. I won't know until a little closer to the date, so don't depend on me for it, but assuming I can go I'd be more than happy to pick anybody up along the way that needs a ride.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    This is awesome. Based on the interest here, once I actually get moved in and we settle, we can make a more official date/time announcement thingy.
  • Been to Providence once for work, and it was a pretty fun place. Never got to try Caserta Pizzeria which my friend from RI told me I had to try. If you do carpool Angwe, let me know! I'm on the way from you possibly (if you go through Baltimore).
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Seems like a lot of maybes. Commit, people!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Lin
  • It'd be awesome if I could come, but there are just too many things going on in August! D:
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    My brother and his fiance are having a baby girl so I will be up in Portland during that time.  
    Oregon, not Maine.

Regardless, I hope all of you have a wonderful time together, I would like to meet many of you at some point. :)

Also Teani, if I end up coming to Europe I will have to stop in the land of Swedish fish and visit, I willl let you know if that becomes reality.
    Teani

• Kiyotan said:
    Seems like a lot of maybes. Commit, people!
    Stabs and I won't be able to commit (if we can) until July sooo. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    If I'm not away for work I'll come down, I need to visit my mom and a few friends in RI anyway
    Orisae
  • It looks like I will be able to go. Probably gonna grab my tickets some time next week.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

OrisaeLinKiyotan
  • Like x100!!

Other fun activities might include IMAX 3D movies (if anything good is out that weekend) and card games. Thinking Apples to Apples and Cards against Humanity.

• I don't think we'll be able to go.

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I don't think I'll be able to go either. But if anyone comes through Charlotte, NC on their way and wants to meet up, pm me.

shit just realized my cousins wedding is august 10, no go for me
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Just bring 'em with you. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Setne
    I'm sorry One eyed Moses Kiyotan, I can't
    ArbreKiyotanNola