Saryni / Ni

Screw it I'm bored, and always curious, and if you don't know who Ni is...well then its alright, =^+^=

Comments

• I don't know whether I should be insulted, or if I need to get to know more people, surely some of you've interacted with Saryni or Ni at one point in time! I don't bite I promise, the good the bad the ugly, let me know!
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Just a bit of a side note: not everyone frequents or even visits the forums.

Don't let the silence discourage you. Though I'd suggest possibly branching out more.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Its actually not bothersome, I did it for shats and gaggles  >.> Though I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "Branch" out either.

• Murder a city mate. Take over a guild, have a whirlwind romance with an enemy. Dramatically switch sides, get drunk and run around Duiran muttering to yourself. Set Nal'jin on fire. Find a drinking buddy or four. He means live your text life, man.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Lin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Toz said:
    He means be Arbre, man.
    ftfy
  • Hard to branch out when the day I returned, i got enemied to Enorian for entering the city...when I hadn't stepped foot in there XD Ah well, I'll take Saryni and Ni somewhere public and make a scene..Ni seems to draw quite a crowd and so..does her skeleton >.> but I get it, we'll see what happens :)