What is your favored method of reading RP logs?

edited May 2013 in Roleplay Logs
I'm curious as to what format people seem to prefer reading logs in, and having feedback from those that actually read them will help maybe keep people interested in continuing to do so! 
Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I like forums, mostly because logsty doesn't adjust wrapping, and I like to make my browser half-sized and plop it down next to cmud when I bash, so I can read RP logs on the right side of my screen.
  • If formatted correctly, I prefer reading on pastebin because it cuts down on frills.
    imageimage
  • edited May 2013
    I stated Logsty, because on the forum when put in spoiler I can not see the text correctly.
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Pastebin because the colour gives me a headache and I just want the werds. 
    HaydynArbre
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I would prefer forums but the new forums kind of suck for logs as the posting limit is a lot smaller than what the old ones provided. So I'd have to go with an external site. Doesn't matter to me.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    INTERPRETIVE DANCE.

But I guess in other news, these forums suck and at least html sites have pretty colours.

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I like it here, but unfortunately the new forums have very restrictive character limits.
  • @Razmael has changed the character limit in the past, I can't help but wonder if it's possible to get rid of it in its entirety.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Here on the forum because my work blocks paste bin.. and then I forget to read. :(
  • I like pastebin, mostly because it is clearer and easier to read than the others.
    Arbre
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I prefer to read them here on the forums just because it's straightforward. But, external html is a close second.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I don't like having the colors through logsty, because I find them incredibly distracting when they don't match my own.  I have says and emotes the same color, because if says stand out inside of an emote, I'll end up skipping the action and just reading the dialogue.
    ZarahemlahAryanne