Thanks to everyone...

AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For ScienceSan Diego, CA
I cant just make this an IC or OOC post...so I figured this would be the best venue I could approach to give my thanks to those who have been amazing and wonderful since I started playing.  

For those who know me OOCly you know I have been caring for a terminally ill mother who was fighting serious liver cancer, something which took away her mind, and body from her.  Leaving me in a position where I was doing everything from feeding, bathing, clothing and physical therapy.  Something I did as profession for many years in hospice in the past.  Anyways it has been a hard, struggle to make it through all of this, and on the 30th she finally succumbed to the disease with myself and loved ones holding her hands for her final breaths.  

I was able to medicate her with my training to ensure she had no pain and all seriousness she left this world to travel to the next with a smile upon her face, Giving me thankfully a new guardian angel to watch over me when I go do something stupid after a long weekend during hockey finals when I may drink too much.((She would laugh, she knows how I feel about the Bruins))

Anyways, the kind words I have recieved from people on skype and facebook and other venues through this hard time have been what has shown me the good in people and I am forever grateful for the friends I have made from Aetolia thus far.  So thank you for letting me step down from my normal crazy Aarbrok antics, leave leadership positions without question and let me just take a slight step back to focus on my family.  I really appreciate it.

I will be back soon, likely more insane and crazy as ever with everyones favorite transgender doctor.

Until then, much love to all of you.  Tell a family member you love them today, hug a friend, and be the good you wish to see others emulate in this world.  Remember to have faith in that good feeling and spread it.

Sincerely,
Ron/Aarbrok
ArbreRhoLinNolaMoireanAngweMeskhenetTeaniOrisaePerilunaIstoKonnornSolariaAmaraEzalorRou