Aetolian Confessions

(Click through for the Tumblr itself)

Hey guys! New forums and all, so I figured I'd come along and make a new thread for the Aetolian Confessions tumblr that is still floating around.

It's a little bit like PostSecret- you pop your confession on a picture, and it goes anonymously up on the blog. While you're encouraged to do your own pictures, you can just submit your confession and it'll be put on a picture for you- but it might take a while and it might not match your original feeling for the confession!

Anyway, you can anonymously post your confessions on this page (Tumblr makes it very hard to stay properly anon, so another way was found)

And o'course, remember to follow and reblog and stuff! It's a fun thing for us, but it's also a community thing and something that might draw fresh people to Aetolia!

In the list of other things you should follow, reblog, and talk about, by the way, here also is a link to the official Aetolia devblog tumblr. Now and then there's bits of my artwork on there that you don't see anywhere else!

IRE AETOLIA TUMBLR

LinKeroc