Crafting Ideas

Comments

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I put players severed heads in bottles, tiny beer bottles too tiny
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited April 2014
    Erzsebet said:
    -.- Always assumed liquor/wine bottles, since that's what I've seen most people use/rp them as--given I've never seen a small beer-type bottle crafted. :/
       5127  a long-necked glass bottle      Autopay     Eleanor          22

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms

4939  a horn-shaped glass bottle      Autopay    Areka         114
       5486  a dark brown long-neck bottle ...  Autopay    Areka      112
  • Erzsebet said:
    -.- Always assumed liquor/wine bottles, since that's what I've seen most people use/rp them as--given I've never seen a small beer-type bottle crafted. :/
    I have a smaller beer-style bottle crafted for drinks.

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Key words here being 'what I've seen' and '-I've- never seen'
    imageimage
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Sent two messages to @Becue about this (no response yet) and asked one of the @Admin how to possibly get in touch (no response).

Is it possible to add suit as a reference to the uniform design?

Right now there is one reference for a "bodysuit" but that's for the leotard and that's hardly a one-piece suit. I really can't (would rather not) see, for example, Ishin in a leather bodysuit, knowing it is a leotard design when he's really in a fullbody leather combat suit.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Yeah, frills really aren't my thing. Neither's that pink spandex crap.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    But it highlights all your best features @ishin
    PerilunaRiluoIshinHaven
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I'm sure my gf would not want me running around in something that simultaneously shows off how big Jimmy is, and shows how round and comfy my tummy is for cuddling.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Body suit actually was intended for a more general purpose covering. He could totally rock the form fitting look.
  • Why 'violet' isn't allowed as a dyeable color... I mean, obviously, we can't just let any riff raff color in there.... but violet should totally be there because everyone understands this is all about me, right? RIGHT?!?!?
    Rawr
    Erzsebet
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Can we do something about the dish noodles vs the commodity noodles, as well as the dish ration vs the commodity ration. I have accidentally INC finished dishes and thus turned them back to the commodity.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    The com ration is supposed to work like that way so far as I know, the noodle thing sounds p janky tho.
    It would be really nifty if designers could adjust the nourishment on their own designs before submitting them to the queue (like alcohol), and to have a clearer guide for what's reasonable and what isn't per food item. Some things still have NO nourishment (like custard), so you're stuck until someone approving/rejecting designs modifies it for you.
    MinaraelErzsebet
    While I get/am fine with most food things being adjusted up to 45 for nourishment value to encourage aesthetic/roleplay over the hardcoated satiation, it seems off-balance to me, that a piece of hard candy is just as filling as a roast turkey leg.
    imageimage
    Alice
  • Erzsebet said:

While I get/am fine with most food things being adjusted up to 45 for nourishment value to encourage aesthetic/roleplay over the hardcoated satiation, it seems off-balance to me, that a piece of hard candy is just as filling as a roast turkey leg.

EVER LASTING GOBSTOPPER!!!

KerrynHavenKatyaPeriluna
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Well calorically speaking a piece of candy is very densely nutritious.
  • I'm curious how hard it would be to allow us to be able to delete rejection messages after the item has been approved of and paid for? For some of us, like me, I tend to get a lot and it can be a pain to remember what all I placed in the design. Or would it be easier to move the ingredients to the very bottom of designs? I have no idea, just wondering.
    imageimage
    IshinPeriluna
    Making it auto wipe comments/rejections would be awesome--as long as we also had the ability to comment on them after they've been approved.
    imageimage
    IshinAreka
    1 - Is there any way to allow us to retroactively go back and add attire lines to already approved pieces? Or do we need to just resubmit them?

2 - With the Tagging system, could we have WARES work with tags? Or expand tags into subcategories? I am thinking in particular for outfits and meals since, other than leaving journals around with clear lists (which I had done, but it was stolen), there isn't a good way to display the sub-groupings among shelves since it's a complete waste of use for one of our 10 shelves to be used to group a single outfit. It would be great if there was a way to tag them with keywords or groups/use our existing tagging so that they can show up grouped in wares.

IE: DESIGN 20845 TAG MEAL ONE / DESIGN 20882 TAG MEAL ONE / DESIGN 20883 TAG MEAL TWO
    SHOP LIST MEALS -> list all of the meal tags
    SHOP LIST OUTFITS -> list all of the outfit tags that you could load in there
    etc
    (maybe even like invcat?)

Proprietor: Knight Areka Morrog.
    --------(Item)------(Description)-------------------------------(Stock)-(Price)

[MEAL ONE]
    custard20845 some rosewater, honey, and pistachio custard 12 75g
    bread20882 flatbread baked with spiced ground beef 8 100g

[MEAL TWO]
    roll20883 a flaky, honey-drizzled crushed nut pastry 3 75g

SaybreErzsebet
    Areka said:

1 - Is there any way to allow us to retroactively go back and add attire lines to already approved pieces? Or do we need to just resubmit them?

Certain people have -way- too many designs *ahem*, and it would take RL months to remake them and get them through the queue just to add default attire lines. >.>
    imageimage
    Can we have marigolds please?

And for non-concoctionists to be able to harvest more than 1 berry at a time? ;_; Even if it's just like, 5-10 out of the 50 concoctionist allotment.

Erzsebet
    edited June 2014
    Also. I've mentioned this before, I think, but none of the flowers have default smell lines. This saddens me.

I will personally write ALL of the default flower smell lines if one of you lovely admin-types are willing to put them in at some point. I know it's low priority and all, but seriously. If one of you is willing to agree to 'eventually' put them in 'soon(tm)' I will start writing them up.
    imageimage
    Slyphe
  • Hey, if you're willing to put in that work, I certainly won't step in your way! Feel free to post them here in a list as they're written up and I'll hop to it as best I can.

The most tedious part of adding new items to the game is undoubtedly writing the descriptions, so if you'd like to be able to say, "HEY I MADE THAT" feel free to write up any descriptions along with your proposed item ideas and they may go in a bit faster if approved!

Slyphe said:

Awesomeness

<3<3<3<3<3<3
    I'll hop to that straight away!
    imageimage
    a two-toned marigold

Its many sun-hued petals ruffled and layered, a marigold is here.

Comprised of layer upon layer of ruffled petals, this marigold is a bright, sunny flower. Each petal is two-toned, the interiors red while their borders are a bright yellow-gold. The flower is fragrant and a bit larger than a sovereign.

The marigold's scent is powerful and reminiscent of a blend basil, mint and citrus.
    Erzsebet
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    post 907 reject Scent line: reminiscent of a blend OF basil, mint and citrus.

Aarbrok
    pfft
    edited June 2014
    Could we get 'decanter' as an alternative to pitcher?

Edit:
    The loincloth pattern is described as leather, but only includes cloth. Could leather be added to the additional components? It's caused some confusion with some folk despite the HELPs, since you can buy the default leather item and not have to use leather to make it.

The following have no components at all -required or additional, which means they can be made for nothing if the default pattern is purchased:
    cufflinks (2379), nosering (3579), pendant (3575), pitcher (5507), shaker (5509), hookah (9690)
    edited June 2014
    More of an organization question than otherwise, but is there any way the lustre/returning prices could be renegotiated for orgs? 50cr a pop is too much for the bank account, but I'd put 15 a person for a token of some adventure (medals for participating in X, etc).

Edit: For clarity, 15 for each thing, not for the combo, I recognize that would be TOO much.
    MoireanErzsebet