Maghak in the Catacombs

TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate

With a thick and airy accent, you say, in Albedi, "Honored by your presence."

With bemusement, Maghak, the Sovereign says, "Interesting choice of venue. The floating fecal matter adds a certain air of class to proceedings."

Satomi's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Satomi bows respectfully to Maghak.

You smile wryly.

Cohort Barda says, "Never seen a divine up close.. Interesting."

You say to Maghak, in Albedi, "Daylight seems to unnerve the... More sun allergic, Sovereign."

Zsadist raises an eyebrow at you.

High Reaver Satomi Lunare, Amethyst says, "Yes.. Personally, I don't find myself entering this part of the city often.. can't even find it without a guide."

Satomi's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Tza bends down slightly to sniff at the water and lifts her foot out of it for a moment, sniffing at it also. "Oh, so that's what this is.." she murmurs.

Count Zsadist Lunare speaks a phrase in an alternating tone of stressed syllables.

Zsadist sticks out his tongue at you.

Satomi's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon Zsadist.

Lowering her head humbly, you say to Maghak, in Albedi, "In any case, the message is the more.. weighty point of the meeting."

Maghak regards the inch-deep layer of water and waste running over the floors with distaste, though His clothing seems ever-pristine. "As you say." He replies, low and perhaps somewhat amused.

Flapping your wings gently, you begin to hover above the ground.

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Barda frowns as he looks around, "Suppose it is good you didn't have me sit, I would have been chin high in crap."

Barda shudders violently.

Zsadist looks down and shrugs.

Tza retreats into a dark corner and watches silently, unbothered by her surroundings.

Gesturing languidly with a sullenly glowing cigar, Maghak, the Sovereign says, "You preach the faith of My Sister, in a city that is far from Hers."

Satomi ponders Barda's profile, deep in consideration.

Satomi turns her attention to you, smiling faintly as she watches silently.

You have emoted: Tsvanni alights upon the shrine edge, her eyes glittering "I find that in a world as divided as ours, a little unity means a lot."

You say to Maghak, in Albedi, "Especially with the threats of war ever looming about. Although I'm aware I need not point it out to you, My Lord."

He is an Immortal of vast stature, standing seven feet tall and measuring at least three across the shoulders, with swarthy, scarred skin and sunken eyes. Trollish blood is clearly written in the long lines of His face and form, mingled with the unearthly power of the Divine that shines in His yellow, slit-pupiled eyes and causes the air around Him to ebb and flow chaotically. His heavy, long-fingered hands are rough and calloused, His nails sharp and hoary, and a long braid of coarse, black hair dangles from the rear of His skull. A multitude of scars crease the gaunt lines of His face, bisecting His left eye and curling the corner of His mouth. Should He smile or grimace, His lips pull back over slablike teeth, revealing that His lower canines are large and wickedly sharp. He is wearing:

a slate-grey pinstripe waistcoat

pressed slate-grey pinstripe trousers

a crisp white long-sleeved shirt

a long-tailed pinstripe coat

a slate-grey pinstripe hat

a pair of gleaming wingtip shoes

H:5152 M:3533 E:21018 W:15015 B:100% XP:14058046/30000000 [eb]

Maghak laughs, short and hoarse, the cold air of the catacombs shuddering with His flat mirth. "Perhaps I'll leave you to it, then." He allows.

The shifting currents of air around Maghak abruptly intensify, and without fanfare He dissipates into them and vanishes in a heartbeat.

You have emoted: Tsvanni flaps back her wings, lowering her head humbly.

With a soft accent, you say, in Albedi, "And so it is."

Cohort Barda says, "Most interesting giant He is."

Count Zsadist Lunare speaks a phrase in an alternating tone of stressed syllables.

Zsadist ponders the situation.

You say to Barda, in Albedi, "God."

High Reaver Satomi Lunare, Amethyst says to you, "Excellent service, Childe. It is unfortunate more were not in attendance."

You say to Barda, in Albedi, "Have respect, Child."

You tap your nose knowingly.

Zsadist ponders the situation.

Zsadist shrugs helplessly.

You say to Satomi, in Albedi, "Tis not a matter of size, though I appreciate the sentiment."

Moirean

Comments