Announce post #3309: City Riddle Contest Results!

1/17/2022 at 7:46
Ictinus, the Architect
Everyone
City Riddle Contest Results!

Hi folks!

The city riddles contest is concluded in a much quicker time than we anticipated!

Coming in first was Bloodloch, in second was Duiran, third was Spinesreach, and Enorian took fourth place.

The collaborative effort that everyone put into this was really encouraging to see, and while some of them were obvious in hindsight, they weren't all easy!

I hope everyone who participated enjoyed themselves! For those interested, I'll be commenting on this post's forum thread with a full breakdown of the riddles and their answers.

As we now have an unexpected gap in the calendar, we've arranged an impromptu event which Ere will be posting about right after this!

Penned by my hand on Closday, the 23rd of Ios, in the year 500 MA.
Nipsy

Comments

• Oh I was expecting blues clues but these were CLUES clues. Seeing the line of thinking in these is really helpful, and I think it's a really awesome event even though I didn't get to participate much!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    BraxTalaRhine
  • Saying the word "nevermore" is valid pk cause.
    NipsyTalaChurchValorieRhineIesid
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I woke up in time to help with the last two for Spinesreach. This was a fun event! I wish I had been able to participate more. Much love! <3

NipsyRhine