Short Questions

Comments

• Can players make in game maps? I looked through papercrafting and I did not see anything obvious (perhaps you could use a scroll for one?)

I.E. something like:

"map51285" a Spirean scout's map.
    This large map has been rolled up for easy transportation and is secured with a thick red ribbon. A bold stamp of the Spirean lion covers part of the parchment, while hints of the inked terrain bleed through the paper to leave vague impressions of the map inside.
    It has 30 weeks of usefulness left.
    It weighs 5 ounce(s).
    A Spirean scout's map is holding:
    Nothing.
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    Teani
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Is there a way to price multiple items of the same type quickly in a shop?

IE: I want to price 25 cups at the same time, instead of one at a time.

• SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
    What is this melting point of Mithril IG?

While humor is fun, I'm actually on the hunt to see if someone can answer this.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Listen it's magic ok.
    ArbreVashRunasXavinSigmundDidi
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    @Tiur

With the newest changes to being a vampire, if you're unsired for a lengthy period of time, you suffer from Geas of the Progenitor and it drains 1%...

Will that be as much as it pulls or does it go up each season/year the vamp isn't sired?

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I have goldenseal in my cache. I want to get goldenseal out of my cache. When I do OUTC GOLDENSEAL, it takes out euphoriant. How do I get to the actual goldenseal?
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    @Rhyot

It is not cumulative. You also have no Sire privileges. You don't get the boons from the Primus and HLs. You're also a pleb by Imperial Titles. 
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    You can either OUTC ALL GOLDENSEAL x2, like you would for other things that have shared mother names (wood, stone, gem, etc), or turn off the config that auto-translates into the new curatives to interact with it properly.
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Kyna said:

@Rhyot

It is not cumulative. You also have no Sire privileges. You don't get the boons from the Primus and HLs. You're also a pleb by Imperial Titles. 

I understand all of that. I'm already a Plebian and have never had Sire privileges, so I'm away of that.

I am just curious if things will get worse over time beyond a measly 1% drain of blood that I will quickly regain through regen?

edited July 2017
    At the moment, no. Will that change? Yes. However, @Tiur encourages us to stay very far away from timeline promises. It will remain as it is short term, if only because there are higher priority things to work on in regards to vampires and their whole new setup!
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    how's the algorithm for the Chameleon tat/ability? I know I usually see inactive players pop up with it, but I sometimes see active players too. Does it require like a minimum threshold strength? Or just some sort of age thing? what's the gated requirement on that?
    Mechanically on Aetolia's side there is no algorithm. Those Cham touches are from various different systems that consist of a static table of names, created by the system builder, that it chooses from or a table of names that changes with the inactive players of the org the system user is part of.
    Axius
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    I see, thank you!

Additionally: What would the value of the lures actually be? I've had them a few times now when fishing, but I don't really -feel- any difference in the quantity, quality, or size of the fish I catch when I am fishing and it is attached to my pole. Is there a distinctive purpose to the lures as far as fishing goes?
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Axius said:

I see, thank you!

Additionally: What would the value of the lures actually be? I've had them a few times now when fishing, but I don't really -feel- any difference in the quantity, quality, or size of the fish I catch when I am fishing and it is attached to my pole. Is there a distinctive purpose to the lures as far as fishing goes?

They're for catching certain elemental-type fish from the Vortex in Mournhold.
  • I have been adding artifact powers to a single item and the name for it is getting rather ridiculous at this point. I assume there must be a way to shorten the name as I have seen other players with multi-power items that do not have long names. So how would I go about doing this? Is that considered an item customization?
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    edited July 2017
    Just HIDE [item]
    Vash
  • You rock @Razmael !

How about another quick question? :p

Do pve +dmg artifacts stack with pvp +dmg artifacts when attacking mobs?

For example hunt_shapeshifter with beast_claws or hunt_archivist with magic_potence?
  • @Vash Yes they do.

Vash
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch

A reminder! Today is the last day to buy cheap artifacts from the artifact cart on the website! I'm actually on schedule, so I will be turning it off at the month change, and we'll be on to the next shiny!

A hint for next month: It rhymes!

Is it one of the following:

The Homo Promo?
    Darkest August??
    Longest August??
    Pro-bono Promo??
    The Bust of August?

WHAT'S THE RHYME?! Lol.

Kasimir
  • KasimirKasimir Clearwater, FL
    Rhyot said:

How do I get one of your Aetolia signatures? I know the link looks broken now, but you can explore that directory and the picture is there.

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited July 2017
    @Tiur's Beers.

No, not really, but I'm more fishing...how do you pronounce yer name? (EDIT: for clarification, in my head it's somewhat like a quickened 'tweer', which I know is likely wrong.)

Also, yeah, sigs been broken for months now. Halp?

For @Kasimir it's BANNERCODE ingame for the proper sig text.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• i didn't break it
    RijettaArbre
    Tekias said:
    @Tiur's Beers. No, not really, but I'm more fishing...how do you pronounce yer name? (EDIT: for clarification, in my head it's somewhat like a quickened 'tweer', which I know is likely wrong.) Also, yeah, sigs been broken for months now. Halp? For @Kasimir it's BANNERCODE ingame for the proper sig text.
    I feel like you're close with the pronounciation, though? I wonder if he will explode ME if I share a secret - We call him Tiurtle. But, like Squirtle, he has his stages of evolution depending on how quirky or irritated he is. He evolves into Tiurtortle and then Tiurtoise when he levels up (which is when angry Producer hat goes on. More HP. Attack power. Etc).
    RhyotTeaniTekiasZailaRijettaArbreXavinCaolan
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I don't know. I pronounce it more like Tee-ur, because the "i" comes before the "u", with a bit more stress on the second syllable. 

KodaZailaArbreMariena
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Kyna said:

Tekias said:

@Tiur's Beers.

No, not really, but I'm more fishing...how do you pronounce yer name? (EDIT: for clarification, in my head it's somewhat like a quickened 'tweer', which I know is likely wrong.)

Also, yeah, sigs been broken for months now. Halp?

For @Kasimir it's BANNERCODE ingame for the proper sig text.

I feel like you're close with the pronounciation, though? I wonder if he will explode ME if I share a secret - We call him Tiurtle. But, like Squirtle, he has his stages of evolution depending on how quirky or irritated he is. He evolves into Tiurtortle and then Tiurtoise when he levels up (which is when angry Producer hat goes on. More HP. Attack power. Etc).

I feel like the Angry Producer Hat would be more like a Mega Stone instead...Tiurite. Temporary, powerful transformation. >.> plzdunexplodeme

Hi.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Someone did something to the forums so you can't ADD images to your sig anymore so probably the only reason you can't use the banner anymore. (I can't even REMOVE mine without deleting them all so dragons stay foreveR)
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    When did they break that functionality @Aishia? Was it in the last 2-3 months?
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Yeah sometime in the last few months.
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    @Aishia
    Click your name in the top left corner, then the person silhouette in the top right corner, Preferences. Then in the left again, Signature Settings.

Hi.