Roux Aquila

Hide your women, here's another crack at the old affirmation gig.

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Roux... what to say about Roux? One of my two favorite people in the game! You and Aren have managed to turn an old pk-whore into an RP'er that could give a **** about PK anymore.

I don't know how you did it, but I'm having fun and you're a big part of why!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I love Roux. There isn't really words to express how much so. I like that no matter what the RP going on is, it flows easily. Whether or not we are being silly, just having a gathering in Aren's living room or she is trying to freeze Elwyn to death. <3
    imageimage
  • Roux is one of my favorites, even if it seems like our characters have drifted apart. She's usually good for fun, and like Elwyn said, the RP seems to flow easily regardless the topic or situation.

• She be crazy. Dawg.

I enjoy the wolf training that's going on between Roux and Saybre, she seems to respect him, and takes her time trying to understand his issues with Lycan, rather than dismiss him as being silly, or weak. Also, she's quite adorable.
  • LOVE!!!
  • Very intriguing character. Definitely makes me want to RP more when I find myself slipping into bashing/coding. 

Talks too much about how old she is, though.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Roux is one of my favorite characters in the game.  My biggest gripe (we've mentioned) seems to be that she's with Aren and Haven 100% of the time and doesn't -seem- to do things by herself.  That said, I love the dynamic between Roux and Arbre, and I always get excited when people finally pick it up and understand that they're two halves to one coin.

I do like that you've created your own life instead of borrowing off of mine, which means you're quite obviously more likely to stick around. 
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Definitely one of my favorite role-players. I love the fact you roll with the punches and go along with any arc I throw at you. I love even more that you do the same with crazy arcs of your own.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Roux is always a blast. I love that Sol and her still speak on an almost daily basis. With how Roux let Sol out of the pack, she now just holds nothing but respect for her. Truthfully, if Roux pushed it enough, I'm sure she could be the one person to drag Sol back out of Spinesreach and the Atabahi. Thanks for all the fun, and keep it coming. :)

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    In college I had a Spanish Professor who was quite the character. Though, he sounded like a broken child's toy because he had a few seemingly pre-programmed responses to you getting an answer right. Or wrong. It didn't matter as long as you said *something*.

Prof. Cabrera: Como te llamas?
    Student: Uhhh... me gusto cerveza?
    Prof Cabrera: You said it man! Way to go! A+!

So, Roux, to you I say "You said it (wo)man! Way to go! A+!". And I've only been here for like two weeks. Imagine how many times I'll get to tell you that in 2013!
  • Changes abound, le bumped for amusement.
  • She's alright....

I mean! No, really, I love Roux. Some things about her grate on Elwyn's nerves at times but the dynamic between our two characters is always interesting. From the highly intense, to the flirty, to just down right playful. I haven't gotten to really role play with you/Roux since all these changes happened to see what has been going on. I'm sure Elwyn will eventually know. You're an amazing writer and very clear in what Roux is doing/feeling/not feeling (even if I don't always get it but we know I am a little slow). ;)
    imageimage
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Evidently I missed you in my effort to put chibre all over the front page. Roux has always been one of my favorite people in Aetolia and it's nice to see you not only playing regularly but coming into your own in regard to friends and organizations/leadership. Her emotions are real and visceral and I like watching how Arbre and Elwyn's experiences and emotions are translated by Roux.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Honestly, Solaria is permanently changed by the interactions that have happened between Roux and herself. The role that you play in her life has been great, and challenging at the same time. I love the way you express your thoughts in person through emotes, as well as remotely just through tells. I've never had a bad experience, and doubt I ever will. Our roleplay moments are become a highlight of my day, and I hope they continue for a long time.

• It's been a while, I'm curious.
  • You already know. :)

OOCly I am, clearly, having a blast with Roux. I don't know if the fact that you split your time makes it better or worse, to be honest. I almost feel like the relative scarcity makes it that much sweeter, but then again if you were around 24/7 Rashar might never be seen again.

ICly, well. I think it's pretty obvious the way Rashar feels. There isn't a character in the game who has seen Rashar like she has. Roux has literally changed him as a person, and one way or another that effect is going to be significant and permanent.

Picking apart the mystery, ice lady.
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    I'm loving the friendship that has developed between Roux and Kerryn, we need to rp more. You blow me away with how detailed your emotes are and how deep the character is, I can't help but want to get to know her better.

Demarcus
  • So much obvious love.

Both you and @Rashar challenge me as a writer, and the roleplay they all share is a joy to read no matter what is happening. I always look forward to time between Kendri and Roux! The most amusing from an OOC perspective though is when they are mother/daughter gossiping about my husband's character and he's leaning over going.. what are you talking about? What are you saying? Are you gossiping again?

Looking forward to finishing that arc once Rashar gets back to normal. I think it's going to have a strong effect on Kendri's character and how she views the world around her.