New Instances

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I think she means that RP is Aetolia's selling point, but RP isn't cool.
    AlexinaMunsia
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Thank you, Arbre. You have rescued me yet again!
    I only did it so you'll give me credits.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD AND MAKING ME THINK THERE ARE RAIDS D:D:D:D:
  • So I heard Moirean wanted a raid.
    AlexinaMoireanAarbrok
  • But wouldn't RAID kill all imps?

ArbreMeyvitchMunsiaOrisaePeriluna
  • It's been a while since the last post here. We should post so that Moirean knows people are still paying attention to raids.
    Arbre
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Dibs on first raid group with Arbre Jenkins, to be published on Twitch for the MUD communities amusement.
    STOP IT YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME
    IosyneOrisae
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    @aarbrok I wanna go too!!

also..  Hi @moirean
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Well, Veritas is currently busy hounding the Germans across North Africa so heeeeeey.

I've dusted off all that needed dusting off, that I can tell anyway, but we'd like to do some testing to make sure the last bit of stuff added actually works from a mortal standpoint. 

So! Old testers and or new testers, if you can let me know you want to be included still that would be great. I don't know that I'll be able to run anything today just yet as I'm still correcting some of the last set of problems as well as tidying up encounter area transitions(that's a fancy way of me saying "making some exits edits") and colouring things that need it so that people can see it in spam. This will probably be the next to last test you'll see ran before it gets moved to a live status. So lets hope it goes well!

MoireanAarbrok
    ARBREEEEE JENKINS!!! will participate.
    OMG me me me me yayyyy raids!
  • I'll participate, if I'm on. Any idea when you'll be testing?
    Aarbrok is always down for some testing, just let me know.
  • We may try tomorrow or this weekend, I'd like to finish what's all on the list I have(which isn't much honestly) so we can test everything that will be in it without having to do extra runs.
    Munsia
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    I will test as well, like before.  I am full tripped out Artifact unicorns!  
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Belgarion wants to test....you tell Belgarion the time and place...Belgarion bring big sword...

MunsiaZaephlyn
    Sooooo the new compendium thing makes me only wanna raid more to have a chance to earn cryptic chests in-game - any update of these???
  • As we speak, Razmael and I have entered into a dark ritual with the Chaos Gods. Soon the Gehemehnet shall be constructed and we will crack Aetolia to its core, unleashing the Necro- 

I mean, yeah we actually go to a point where we were totally ready for final testing, and I realized we had to convert everything to an Instance, which meant tweaking all the progs and such. Buuut, Raz and I have finished that(mostly) tonight, so we may be back on track!
    LinAarbrokMoirean
    So excited!
  • Yeap, looks like everything got converted right. All that's left is to send in Moirean testers to make sure it all works out and we'll be finished with testing on all that. Anything after that point is going to just be cosmetics for post release event stuff and touch ups on messages, etc.

Sometime tomorrow evening around the howling we'll try and get you together for testing.
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    Aarbrok
  • Bwahaha, finished everything with 16 minutes to spare till Howling. If you're coming, drop me a message.
  • This is either the worst test ever, or the greatest. I'm still not sure... more at 6
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

That's not how you write a tease, Sev. Allow me:

Earlier in  the realm, 5 adventurers set out to discover the secrets of the ShadowBound. They were told they were protected, but Artifice struck and after their untimely deaths, answers must be had. Was it Haern's fault, as alleged by Severn? What of the witness, the mysterious disembodied voice that taunted the adventurers each step of the way? Razmael was seen quickly fleeing the scene on more than one occasion, and tonight, we investigate. Full details at 6.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AngweDraimanSevernAarbrok

I still think the voice was the spirit of Arbre Jenkins possessing Daskalos to charge in the to depths of the ShadowBound fortress willfully ready to expend the anger of the entire lot upon us and unleash the fury of that which we did not understand.
    ARE THEY OPEN YET
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    NO THEY ARE NOT.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

D:D:D: