Historic Messages

I have 10k messages. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It's interesting to go over some of them from time to time, but really, I've only got half the conversation. With that in mind, I propose some message sharing.

Simply post or pm that you'd like to see what you've sent me, and I'll post them.

You may also consider this a request to post any messages you've received from me, as I'd be quite interested to know. MSG SEARCH FROM EXODUS FULL.

Comments

• How to you live?! I'm extremely fond of "delmsg all".
    ArbreEmelleAryanne
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Oh, this will be fun. I think I have a few.
    edited March 2013
    On second thought, I'd like to post a revelation that I had while going through many of my old messages and remembering a few of the messages that I sent before. I'd just like to say that I sincerely apologize for acting like an utter douchenozzle to some of the people that I did during my time playing a few months back. Aetolia was really the first game that I got invested in both time and emotion because Seir was the first character that I really ever developed or cared for. The progression of the messages, honestly, go from being incredibly happy, full of energy and vigor. As time wears on though, they become sad, and eventually full of vitirol and negativity in most aspects. I realize that this was largely due to an immense amount of drama going on in my personal life that I spilled into the game. I, and only myself, am responsible for this. If anything, going through all of my messages (I haven't deleted a single one since I started Seir) gave me an incredible feeling of catharsis that I was a jackass. Granted, I had reason to be with some people, but lashing out in anger and petty insults like a child wasn't the way to go about it. That being said, as I plan on returning to the game and starting over a new leaf and a fresh slate, I'd like to start with the most sincere apology that I can muster and I look forward to playing with everyone again.

That being said, I highly encourage people to go through their messages. It can be pretty... enlightening to how your character was, or how you were as a player. Moving forward, I would like to post some of the more funny messages that I got. For all the bad, there was loads of comedy.

Sent By: Kaolla on 4/08/2011/0:05
    You cannot hide forever dearest. One day you will come out and I will be there to shower you with affection and love. And you will buy me more food!

Sent By: Ezrax on 5/09/2011/21:43
    Tch, you asshole. I'm trying to get to work and now you made me late.

Proof I beat Villi in chess:
    Sent By: (aetolia) on 8/06/2011/21:55
    Villi concedes victory to you in chess game #82!

As a final note, while there are some messages I will keep as they are important moments in my character's life, I am deleting all of my messages starting today as part of a new movement forward. Cheers.
    EzalorEmelleEdhain
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Being self aware enough to realize you were wrong/at fault is a big sign of positive character. Good on you!
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I've never deleted messages. Ever.

Message #4     Sent By: (lost soul)     Received On: 6/19/2005/1:53
    "Credit whore."

Wow, this guy tried to use a msg from Megaera IC'ly:

Message #242   Sent By: Rellin          Received On: 9/01/2005/1:33
    "#3 Megaera: 9/1/1:31 "Your ability to use esteem was removed because you refused to comply with Alecto's directive that you stop dinging Iereas' esteem repeatedly. You were informed that you were going too far with it and to stop, you said you would continue to ding his esteem. Refusing to comply with an administrative directive is a very quick and easy way to get punished. I am leaving the punishment in place. I will further add that breaking Luminary law is not the same thing as bad roleplay. If Iereas is breaking Luminary law, then he's not a very good Luminary, but then, that is part of who his character is. If the Luminaries have a problem with his breaking their laws, then it is for them to punish. Esteem is not intended to be used to punish someone for actions you don't like. Iereas is not being out of character in his actions, he just isn't a model Luminary." This is who you'd like as your Guildmaster?"

Message #260   Sent By: Irawn           Received On: 9/07/2005/0:37
    "I do hope there is some bad joke circulating that you are killing 1 Bloodborn for my personal torture of Ayalaine. It is called RP man. Continue and I will see you shrubbed."

Message #792   Sent By: Aren            Received On: 0/00/0000/0:00
    "Forgive us if we don't have many citizens oh great Daskalos. Forgive us if we're trying to work with the curtains and the floods and now your half-wit Hakhim is too stupid to see a trap and pulls this."

Message #2140  Sent By: (aetolia)       Received On: 7/31/2005/22:12
    "You sense that your esteem in the eyes of others has improved, for the following reason: "for his admirable consistency in roleplaying the most boring egomaniac currently in the realm."."

That's all for now.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I also don't delete messages, I like to go back and read them every once in a while, otherwise I'd forget a lot of small, important things in Milv's history. I'll read through them sometime soon and pick out whatever gems I can find. In the meantime, here's a few:

While being clan-based House head (before the House system was implemented), I got a surprising number of messages like these:

Sent By: (lost soul) on 3/08/2005/1:09
    Althalus is a bastard!!!!! He tells me as long as I don't tell anyone about it that he would enthrall me for my epidermal salve. Then all he did was control me and then severed the blood line. Then I popped off at the mouth and he killed me.

Sent By: Shyann on 7/15/2005/15:26
    Aren killed me for no reason the other day, his reply in the issue I posted against him had this "I'm a member of FL- formally Blackhand. Shyann is a rogue vampire and is currently being hunted like anyother rogue vampire- she's not special." (honestly thats not why he killed me, but he put that in there to get away with it) Since he is trying to use the excuse of the FL, last I checked, Pythona knows Im under protection of House Cae'lestis, Reaven spoke to him about it the day he was threatening me, and he hasnt bothered me since. So therefor why is Aren killing me in their name?
  • ExodusExodus New Zealand
    The invention of relapsing camus:
        108  Sissfus      6/27/2005 
     Errm, what the hell was that?

109  Sissfus      6/27/2005 
     You didn't bite me with camus, but I was taking toxic relapses from it?

How to get inguilded:
        139  Erix         7/03/2005 
     Akaii has stolen 1.3 million and a clan from Shallam. Akaii, who is now
    cityless, guildless and classless, has asked me if he can join our guild. I
    never liked him, it is way too obvious that he is 15 years old, but I just LOVE
    that he ripped Shallam off. Anyway, inguilding Akaii means that we will be at
    the wrong end of both Shallam's and Slyphe's wrath, and I can't see that we
    stand to gain anything. It would be a repeat of the Infernal story. Shallam will
    declare war on us and Ashtan will turn their backs. I told Akaii that I would
    gauge the feelings in the guild and let him know. But I can't see how we can do
    anything but turn him down.

• Hrm, I wanna play! Lessee what I can find, even though they arent that old...

Message #8     Sent By: Verdecus        Received On: 1/07/2013/19:04
    "You always wore a chastity belt?"

Message #109   Sent By: Kog             Received On: 2/18/2013/4:04
    "Better you'n me. I'm as subtle as a kick to the face."

Wow. I have like, no messages. D;
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Lin's old enough now that I don't have to go rooting around on Anfini for fun stuff.

I'd been playing since 2002, and finally got a guildmaster position!
    Sent By: Severn on 11/25/2010/2:09
    My good will and support you may have, Champion. Be sure to inform Me of any needs you might have.

A common example of the reminders I send myself before logging out.
    Sent By: Lin on 11/02/2010/19:16
    MILK SOME ****ING VENOMS YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A KNIGHT. AND STOP READING YOUR MESSAGES OBSESSIVELY, NO ONE SENT YOU ONE.

Sent By: Sibatti on 10/30/2010/8:13
    (( UHHHHH I'm choosing to go left at the q2nd internet ))

Sent By: Sibatti on 10/30/2010/8:10
    (( I tried to IM you and Microsoft Frontpage 2003 tried to install itself I am not sure what this means ))

Sent By: Lin on 10/22/2010/7:12
    Write a letter to Latharn, forged as a Paladin, claiming that Lin is in trouble with the Paladin guild and will be punished if he would be so kind as to unenemy her.

Sent By: Ezrax on 10/14/2010/9:02
    Bongo bongo bongo I don't want to leave the Congo oh no nonono no!

Sent By: Ezrax on 10/14/2010/9:02
    Bingo bango bongo I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to gooo~.

Sent By: Orisae on 8/28/2010/23:19
    We've already got a death metal band in Spines...we don't need a rapper >:O.

Sent By: Sibatti on 8/24/2010/19:52
    (( Sibatti actually found ciabatta bread the other day. It was a fulfilling experience. ))

Sent By: Orisae on 8/24/2010/22:42
    I'm in love with lips, feet, legs, and booties.

• Message #5     Sent By: (aetolia)       Received On: 1/07/2005/20:06
    "Koletta is the new Head of House Bahir'an."

Message #12    Sent By: Xon             Received On: 1/17/2005/15:52
    "Got the compass?"

Message #9     Sent By: (lost soul)     Received On: 1/11/2005/4:47
    "Make sure you pay your Bahir'an Dues, 500 gold at the moment."

Lulz. Old and good times.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos

I posted this on the last thread, but it remains my favorite.

[spoiler]#1 - Roschel 09/30/14:33 "Your not even a Countess by blood. You are being a hipocrit of the very lesson's that Bahir'an have taught for centuries. Hell before you were even though of. I am sure she can. But when my mother kismit tells me one of our greatest friends. The Dark chaplin has reawoke and is upset that she can not even wear her title because some....hmmm I dont even know what the hell you are. you hide behind the Khalifa is about all I can see. Hell she gave Kismit's her beginnings in this world, who once held the position of Khalifa. In laymans terms since you are to slow to read logs. She taught Kismit everything she knew about Bahir'an. In fact when Isabis was the Khalifa she was her right hand. She soley dealt with all thralls, people who were trying to be Embraced, and so forth. Your gonna tell her that she was not the Dark Chaplin because you only have her word? Read the damned logs, read when she was appointed Dark Chaplin. Then read all the inductions and so forth afterwards. Your going to sit an tell an elder, who did not even want some high position. That she is now the bottom of the barrrel because she went to sleep a little while? Who the hell are you. what have you done in your small time of being here That even amounts to how much she did when she was awake. Are you going to tell every single Elder who arise's oh sorry you did alot of great things, but now you are bat guana. If it had not been for them you would not even be. She is not Zoharim he flipped his (gently caressing) lid. She did not ever once say give me your position. She is Wise, she has awoke many times. she told Kismit she even pretended to not know what a bloodborn was because if you were to ignorant to know how to read logs. Then did you know anything."

#2 - Roschel 09/30/14:42 "Iham of Education......That is just the Dark Chaplin with a new name, you tell Her Grace she can not wear her tittle because she has to show someone she knows how to hunt? SHE (gently caressing) TAUGHT HOW TO HUNT FOR YEARS. You tell Her Grace write me some essay's and what not? I assure you somebody she was a sire to, sired someone, who sired someone and so forth. Intill you were thought of. then you were made. Her Grace never asked for your position nor the Khalifa. I"m sorry your to young to be around. But Her Grace has always told the Khalifa she does not want the position, she felt she could better help out just helping the Khalifa. You say she has to earn her right to wear a tittle? She has damn overly done all the task that she would of had to do to earn her place. Truthfully she should be made right under the Iham's and Khalifa. She should not be looked at from other's new to the House as an equal. Do works? to earn a title? she damned wrote the works and taught them for years.Now I am done speaking to you, wether you want to hide behind the Khalifa or not. I said what I had to say. Not one other Bahir'an spoke to her wrongly not even the Khalifa. But you got a wild hair up your ass and decided I"m going to have a big head today and tell an elder off, just because she was asleep when the new ranks were placed so she is at the bottom. Are you fearful of her taking your place. Her Grace told Kismit yesturday plain as day she is to old to hold a position of power, she merly wishes to sit upon her family as an elder, wwho could help thouse with questions of things of the past."

#3 - Roschel 09/30/14:44 "You are setting such a horrible example to the ones you teach it is ridiculas. Think about it you Shun Her Grace, tell her she is bottom of the barrel all you have done equals bat guana."

#4 - Roschel 09/30/14:54 "Then from that point on every thrall she comes across she says, who cares what deeds you do. If you go to sleep for even a small bit you will be told you never did anything ever. What then will be the motivation and drive that keeps the House from going Stagnant. In truth the biggest Stagnance happend when she did go into Torpor. I am done speaking to you, just know I will respect you when you show respect to those who deserve it. No it does not mean kiss Her Grace ass it means do not down her like she is some dog and tell her what she can and cannot do. just because "you" never seen her accomplishments and are to lazy to read logs. The Iham of Education should know all the history to teach the young ones. Instead of thinking she is trying to take your place and thinking she wants her ass kissed, maybe you should of asked her why she awoke. Maybe you should speak with her about the past an learn from someone who was actually there. not read books. Test her patence though, and knowing her she will tell the Dark clan she started years ago for just such occasion before she went into torpor. Will slay you repeatedly intill you learn your proper place. It will not be a fight against Bahir'an for that is her most loved of all. She gave us more then you will ever know, and taught us much. We will pay her back for what she has done. And if you think you will use your newly aquired Khalifa boyfriend to hide behind Tyriik and Kismit will smite his ass, But that does not have to happen because he has been a Khalifa he spoke to Rome with understanding. He understood how confusing it must be to awake after all you have done to be told you are the bottom toodaloo. Let Her Grace have her rightful place as a respected Elder.She does not want power, She has never asked for it. But to make her a awab or whatever the hell it was called. That is just retarded. Technically she should be given the highest rank without being a Iham, for her deeds. Continue to disrespect her you will find out just how quickly the world is."

#5 - Roschel 09/30/15:03 "That last sentence should of read. "You will find out the world is much older then you, and if you want to test it you will find out just how deep old ties go, be a True Iham and do the very thing you teach. How would you feel if you went into Torpor today and then awoke to be told hey your some newbie again you never helped the house or did "task" I got a bigger penis cause I am in the position I'm in hahaha. And then you say I was the damn Iham of Education I wrote and taught the very things that kept the house running. Then they say oh well We dont have Iham anymore I take care of all the House educations and such I'm called Snigglewiggle, you are bat guana to me and have to show people you know how to hunt to wear your proper title you earned. you would say "What the hell?" I damn taught how to hunt to the ones who continued the House, who in turn eventually made you. She is not just some person in the House she is an Elder who at least earned the right to wear her tittle."

#6 - Roschel 09/30/15:06 "And respected as such, when there is 23 yr old people running around saying they are, Grand Dukes when the damned prince damn sure has not awoke within 23 years. And when there is Mullah who are not even 70 years old, who only got there rank by completing task, that Her Grace damn taught people to do of course she did them already. If Khalifa Isabis, Decalies( I never quite could pronounce his name) and 4 other Khalifa's including Kismit used her to Teach the new ones, and take care of the old ones ranks. I"m pretty sure she knows how to hunt at night. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it instead of catus weed miss I am Iham I am god."[/spoiler]

Milvushina
    Arbre is a hipocrit. She critical hits hippos.
    CarsonAlastair
  • Oh god, I forgot about those. El oh el.

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Arbre said:

...who arise's...

Stopped reading after that. Go ahead and close this thread, Arbre just won it.
    PerilunaArbreLin
  • edited March 2013
    This remains one of my favourites. I know many people probably have the same message, but yeah...

Message #11    Sent By: Arbre           Received On: 5/06/2011/6:57
    "Bloodloch requires you to be a member of an allied organization to be allied to the city. If you fulfill these requirements and wish to become an ally again, speak with one of the security aides of the city."

Oh and this one makes me giggle a little because of the amount...

Message #821   Sent By: Aryanne         Received On: 3/16/2012/5:24
    "Congratulations! You've won Xavin in the auction! The total came to 4,000 gold. Please send you payment by letter before enjoying your handsome prize!"

Then there's this:

Message #897   Sent By: Yarasa          Received On: 4/12/2012/20:45
    "((Does milian wear any clothes? <.<))."

Aryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I used to send ~messages~ explaining why I enemied people.
    you are rping a bad guy incorrectly
    Haven

• ISent By: Belakai on 6/28/2005/21:09

I was curious if you would be interested in being a forum moderator

Sent By: Anfini on 4/27/2007/17:00
    Yaaaaay.

Sent By: Rhelora on 6/05/2007/10:29
    GO GO CODINGKNIGHT.

Sent By: Vasilus on 11/30/2007/8:07
    Your forums inbox is full, so without going into detail about why your idea annoys ME, I'll point out that your only damage maluses are to physical, cutting, and psychic attacks (I.E. Damage classes, even psychic weakness falls under this) while your only resistances are to magic type attacks (with only a later addition of the possibility of a psychic resistance). I wont go into the endgame stats, but suffice it to say your 17 stat ideas are incredibly dumb.

(Love you too, Vasi)

Sent By: Kylan on 12/15/2010/21:57
    I am sorry to see you leave, Hadoryu.

:(

Sent By: Maximas on 1/09/2011/2:02
    Excuse me, why have I been demoted when I worked a shit load getting that damm rank.

Sent By: Kylan on 9/20/2009/19:54
    Sorry. Edhain's fine is set a fifty thousand, you pay half of it to the city. Edhain's half goes to the Luminaries.

He was such a bad boy.

Sent By: Moirean on 11/04/2009/0:47
    Desk is ready when you are.

Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Sent By: Paris on 6/10/2009/22:34
    Another referendum has been opened, because of the many people who have not had a chance to vote. I am very confident that, at the least, you will be re-allied, if not citizened, as you wish it.

Sent By: (lost soul) on 5/28/2009/0:19 (Formerly Ixban)
    "We change, or we die." That is the truth that I have learned in the deserts, as well. Yet changing everything will be just as bad. The Guild that I joined, the Paladins, have a duty, to protect the innocents. I do not think that must change. What must change is the way we do it. We can continue to do it the way we have been doing it: ineffectively, or we can change, and do what we must, for our duty. I do not think embracing Corruption is the path we should change toward, of course. I voted for you, Sir, because I felt you were the better of the two choices, to lead us toward that change.

Ah, nostalgia.

• ExodusExodus New Zealand
    I'm yet to see any messages from myself, so I elect to post mesages from those that have participated in this thread.

5003  Azrael       8/17/2005 
     Kick some ass.

5251  Azrael       9/15/2005 
     Kick some ass!

7955  Daskalos     9/19/2006 
     Just a bug for you, oh Syssin liaison, that I discovered today. You apparently
    can't shoot your bow and arrow outside your local area anymore ,even if they're
    line of sight.

7956  Daskalos     9/19/2006 
     Or it could be that I had my meteors as my chosen arrow. Grumble.

8297  Daskalos     11/19/2006
     As I understand it, the attacks on your wormholes began after Clio used them to
    get people from Spinesreach into Enorian very quickly. Including Dourif. I am
    surprised out how easily you people accepted that idiot.

10360  Daskalos     12/06/2011
     So, according to the announce post, I can get Syssin now. So, about me getting
    phase...

6559  Anfini       11/24/2005
     I'm not quite sure what you have in store for us as class liaison, and you
    probably have already covered this, but the whole existence of the sileris berry
    is quite bothersome to me.

7558  Anfini       6/23/2006 
     Fantastic idea, personally. I get images of Gwenithian jumping on it,
    personally.

(wtf Anfini?!)

648  Euric        0/00/0000 
     Thought you wanted to watch.

(Yes, my messages are so old, they're broken)

653  Szan         0/00/0000 
     Ahh paranoia is fun.. especially when things keep pointing to what Im paranoid
    about.

662  xxxxxx       0/00/0000 
     *sigh* xxxxxx can you please either unblock me on MSN or unphase? This is
    incredibly immature and stupid. I would like to talk to you.

(How young I was back then)

664  Immadar      0/00/0000 
     Alkaiser tells you, "Hi." Alkaiser tells you, "Erk."You tell Lion Alkaiser,
    Apprentice Aide, "*waves hello*."Alkaiser tells you, "Exdodus?"Alkaiser tells
    you, "Exodus?"You tell Lion Alkaiser, Apprentice Aide, "What about him?"Alkaiser
    tells you, "Your his cocktail bunny?" *giggle*.

667  Koujin       0/00/0000 
     DAMN! You were so close. had me at 69 hp when I keeled you. You're
    improving...alot.

(Yes, I wasn't always this badass)

673  (lost soul)  0/00/0000 
     *rofl* Looks like you've got it easy.

674  (lost soul)  0/00/0000 
     No.. wait.. Koujin joined *grin*.

695  Xadriic      0/00/0000 
     Heh, I read your news post, that is great, what you did to that fool Spunky. 
    Congrats!.

(Points to anyone that finds and reposts it)

809  Immadar      0/00/0000 
     Message #590 Sent by: Deborah 12/7/4:56 "Though I would love to gut Exodus and
    rip Brooke's eyes out and shove them up her ass" no telling i told though.

810  Immadar      0/00/0000 
     Message #594  Sent by: Deborah 12/7/4:57 "Correction-make Exodus drink venoms
    that shrink stuff and pray all his internal organs fail quickly" *giggle* I have
    some wonderful messages.

986  Anya         1/13/2005 
     Haha, its bugged.

987  Anya         1/13/2005 
     It says Hashan, but its also in the plane of creation.

988  Anya         1/13/2005 
     I can see vamps when they are burrowed underground from here.

989  Anya         1/13/2005 
     That might be useful to know.

990  Anya         1/13/2005 
     It just says "burrowed underground" but farsight tells you what zone they are in.

991  Anya         1/13/2005 
     Need anything while i'm in here??

Stay tuned...
  • ******************************[ Message Summary ]******************************
     [Msg#]  [From]       [Date]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       2535  Exodus       7/23/2007  
     I do not recommend concluding your messages with any element of hostility, 
    especially when you're wanting to discuss guild loyalty with its Guildmaster. I 
    encourage you to skip the formalities when something requires my attention, and 
    simply tell me what it is.

2738  Exodus       9/01/2007  
     Deposit made for city credits.

2772  Exodus       9/02/2007  
     Deposit made for city credits.

2812  Exodus       9/03/2007  
     30k deposited for city credits.

2846  Exodus       9/04/2007  
     30k deposited for city credits.

2870  Exodus       9/05/2007  
     Do inform me of the reliable evidence pertaining to Mahakala's treason.

2904  Exodus       9/06/2007  
     Again, do inform me of this reliable information you're using to accuse 
    Mahakala of treason.

2972  Exodus       9/12/2007  
     I would like to conclude the matter of Mahakala's enemy status as soon as 
    possible.

*******************************************************************************

Uh oh, Exo was maaaaaaad at me.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    My Exodus messages are boring:

1550  Exodus       1/18/2007  
     You're capable of finishing it.
    (You bet I am, rowr)

13320  Exodus       11/23/2011 
     You seem to have strayed sides since I last was.
    (He is a very observant Syssin)

16806  Exodus       3/12/2013  
     About 160 years.
    (in regards to me asking him why he was CR1!)

I actually have more messages ABOUT Exodus than FROM him...

704  Caboose      12/03/2006 
     Have to clear it with Exodus first for the making out.
    (....)

2229  Sagla        2/26/2007  
     Dash south, he's phased there. But Exodus is phased there too though, be warned.
    (I was a Syssin at this point, but apparently even Syssin are scared of him)

4090  Mahakala     9/04/2007  
     I understand I've been accused and found guilty of treason, though the particulars of the situation are hidden from me. I've not had occasion to speak to Ezrax in many years and he discharged me while I was away, leaving me a cryptic message saying he 'does not appreciate treason.' Exodus sought clarification from Elene who, while saying she supported Ezrax and had knowledge of my treason, evaded and dodged his questions - instead turning his decision to make me a citizen back onto him. Perhaps you can learn more. It is not something I am overly concerned with, a resolution is certain for there is no crime and the hand of those who would move against me is quite overplayed. Instead, I see this as an opportunity to further erode Ezrax's and Elene's position as 
    it provides an immediate and dramatic instance of their incompetence and their tyrannical nature. If you wish to seize the opportunity, perhaps we should consult. Incidentally, touching the pool near the gorgon does not grant one entry to Chakrasul's temple though it may have at one time.
    (Aaaaand now I remember why Exodus was CR 1. All of that whole intrigue of the Spires against the Syssin was really intense (and started my downfall in Spinesreach), but I doubt anyone except a few of us really remembers it anymore)

4093  Mahakala     9/05/2007  
     So I understand. I should be greatful if you can provide a transcript of what she was saying, both to me and to Exodus.

4222  Mahakala     9/12/2007  
     Exodus has been advocating my case, though. So far as the rest of the Syssin, I am disappointed at the apathy registered by the majority of them, that they do not stand up for their rights or for the rights of their comrades. It is a bad sign.

4264  Mahakala     9/16/2007  
     I'll let Exodus speak as to his own experience. But if you were present I'd have you speak to your own impressions or your impressions of the after effects if not present.

5963  Talonnb      3/19/2008  
     Yeah, I don't think I'll need much help. Gonna make an afflicting AI to super afflict, kinda like what I saw Exodus do to me.

And then a whole bunch of messages about boring guild stuff like promotions.

Now I miss Mahakala. :(

Some fun keyword searches:

Key word: male pride:
        477  Ensoi        11/21/2006  OMFG MY MALE PRIDE.
        482  Ensoi        11/21/2006  MALE PRIDE SHALL PREVAIL.
        734  Ensoi        12/03/2006  Male pride ftl.

Key word: return message:

393  Ensoi        11/16/2006 
     Your return message changes on each message?

394  Ensoi        11/16/2006  .
        395  Ensoi        11/16/2006  .
        396  Ensoi        11/16/2006  Cool...
        397  Ensoi        11/16/2006  ...

521  Tyriik       11/26/2006 
     You change your return message a lot.

558  Tyriik       11/28/2006 
     Return message.

579  Ramali       11/30/2006 
     Dood, I hate your return messages.

585  Ramali       11/30/2006 
     I HATE YOUR RETURN MESSAGE SCRIPT.

854  Sagla        12/09/2006 
     ...really nice return messages.

1127  Anfini       12/16/2006 
     (Ha, nice random return message.).

1253  Vasilus      12/17/2006 
     And your return message makes me want to kill your pony.

1314  (lost soul)  12/19/2006 
     Why does your return message keep changing?

1611  Ailien       1/29/2007  
     I must have delusions.. or are your return messages always different?

1650  (lost soul)  1/31/2007  
     Ooh! And ZOMG you're return message keeps changing *panic*.

1886  Ailien       2/15/2007  
     Who cares! Damn your random return messages!

2017  Adrinae      2/21/2007  
     ((and oocly i love your return message)).

2526  Ensoi        3/28/2007  
     Sry, was getting bored and talking to your return message.

3586  Yettave      7/25/2007  
     Allright i shall..... different note, how you got that setup with your return messages,.

5203  Klonk        1/02/2008  
     (( I love your return messages )).

5274  Leana        1/02/2008  
     That is unexpectedly a cute return message.

6317  Truft        4/28/2008  
     ((.....nice return message. She IS a cat! You stuffed your offspring?!)).

6620  Jill         6/02/2008  
     What is with your random return messages thats awsome.

6654  Mazacheli    6/06/2008  
     ROFL love the return message.

9774  Illidan      5/22/2009  
     Cool, your return message changes!

9932  Talonnb      6/19/2009  
     .....wtf, do you change your return message each time someone sends a message to you?

10181  Argo         7/19/2009  
     OOC: ...do you seriously have a new return message every time?

10652  Zorn         10/07/2009 
     How the heck do you have multiple random return messages??

10654  Zorn         10/07/2009 
     And... some of your return messages no no bounds either...

12298  Xantera      5/31/2010  
     ((Cute return message, by the way)).

12600  Visciro      6/27/2010  
     And seriously stop with the damn return message changing or I will just spam you with messages trying to read them all.

12753  Sibatti      7/15/2010  
     Now I am just messaging you to see all of your return messages.

14137  Edhain       2/03/2012  
     Do you have a different return message every time?

14431  Evilo        3/02/2012  
     ((I need to see more of these return messages)).

782  Kikon        12/04/2006 
     And pick a returnmessage and stick with it.

812  Kikon        12/06/2006 
     ...and pick a returnmessage and stick with it for crying out loud.

1361  Torlin       12/21/2006 
     And for gods sake pick a returnmessage and stick with it.

2068  Kikon        2/21/2007  
     Wtf, do you have some sort of freakish timer to change your returnmessage every so often.

2246  (lost soul)  2/27/2007  
     And your fucking returnmessage is making me try to parry crappy credits.

3132  (lost soul)  6/11/2007  
     In response to your message just prior to the message you sent me a few moments ago: Your returnmessage is changeing frequently. 
    The one I got said: "Moirean waves her credits around. Rivas rolls his eyes. Rivas utters a prayer and smites your crappy credits.
    Moirean takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on her credits."

3538  Ezrax        7/23/2007  
     Does your returnmessage change constantly?

3553  Kikon        7/23/2007  
     ...cute returnmessage.

3640  Srielity     7/27/2007  
     I think I'm going to steal your trigger or whatever that changes your returnmessage every time someone messages you.

3719  Desian       8/03/2007  
     Does your returnmessage change?

3720  Desian       8/03/2007  

3721  Desian       8/03/2007  

3722  Desian       8/03/2007  

3723  Desian       8/03/2007  

3724  Desian       8/03/2007  

3725  Desian       8/03/2007  

3726  Desian       8/03/2007  

3727  Desian       8/03/2007  

3728  Desian       8/03/2007  

3729  Desian       8/03/2007  

3730  Desian       8/03/2007  

3731  Desian       8/03/2007  

3732  Desian       8/03/2007  

3733  Desian       8/03/2007  

3734  Desian       8/03/2007  

3735  Desian       8/03/2007  

3736  Desian       8/03/2007  

3737  Desian       8/03/2007  

3738  Desian       8/03/2007  

3739  Desian       8/03/2007  

3740  Desian       8/03/2007  

3741  Desian       8/03/2007  

3742  Desian       8/03/2007  
    Type MORE to continue reading. (68% shown)
    H:7700/7370 M:5720/5720 E:104% W:100 S:100% XP:27.06%% [csdb eb lr] 

3743  Desian       8/03/2007  

3744  Desian       8/03/2007  

3745  Desian       8/03/2007  

3746  Desian       8/03/2007  

3747  Desian       8/03/2007  

3748  Desian       8/03/2007  

3749  Desian       8/03/2007  

4323  Sryaen       9/19/2007  
     Your returnmessage demanded I do so.

7038  Darliea      8/06/2008  
     ((<3 your returnmessage.)).

7559  Osifer       9/22/2008  
     Holy fuck returnmessage.

10154  Jageron      7/17/2009  
     ((Also your returnmessage is both confusing and disturbing.)).

10600  Darliea      9/29/2009  
     ...LOVE that returnmessage.

11957  Rajazel      3/30/2010  
     Your returnmessages ftw.

12545  Desian       6/23/2010  
     Does your returnmessage change every time someone sends you a message?

13564  Malak        12/20/2011 
     Returnmessage verification.

14428  Evilo        3/02/2012  
     Hrm, too bad. She cant stand me. By the way, why are you listed as an order enemy to khepri on your returnmessage?

Going through my messages is sad. Like Seir, they get darker over time, going from tons of chatter and jokes to just silence and decay spam as I drove away many of my friends and allies, something I can hopefully fix this time around. My first few thousand are hilarious though, reminding me of all the fun I had with Ensoi and Kikon, which is what got me hooked on Aetolia, so I'll never delete them. :)
    RiluoAldric
  • Moirean and Ensoi was a kickass team.

Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Oh wow, I just found this syntax right now:

msg delete aetolia
    You have 7031 messages from Aetolia.
    To delete them, use msg delete aetolia CONFIRM

....and then I was lagged for 20 seconds. :(

• @Moirean: Stop breaking the game!
  • Le gasp! I logged on to Achaea - since that character had the most messages from the longest ago, back in 2002.

msg count
    You have no messages.

They are all gone!

Now to see if there are any funny ones on Elawyn from way back when...And nope. Apparently I never had a message when I played back in 2002.

• Moirean said:
    Oh wow, I just found this syntax right now:

msg delete aetolia
    You have 7031 messages from Aetolia.
    To delete them, use msg delete aetolia CONFIRM

....and then I was lagged for 20 seconds. :(

Best. Syntax. Ever.

Esper
  • Message #152   Sent By: Kiyotan         Received On: 1/22/2012/5:55
    "Suppository."

..uh wut

Message #589   Sent By: Lyl             Received On: 7/14/2012/21:45
    "2 gold for the fattest one!"

I wish I remembered what she was talking about. Context context.

Message #621   Sent By: Conner          Received On: 7/19/2012/16:02
    "(hi, i know this is a long shot but someone told me to ask you, would you sell Syssin class to me 
    for 50 credits?))."

<3 me some quality RP

Message #623   Sent By: Trilby          Received On: 7/19/2012/20:40
    "I stole peaches from your office. I really like peaches, and I'm feeling in need of comfort 
    mischief."

I miss Trilby :(

Message #847   Sent By: Kiyotan         Received On: 10/23/2012/5:27
    "You think that stops me?"

I feel like @Kiyotan says this a lot. Probably a scary number of times. Again, nfc what the context was.

Message #893   Sent By: Arbre           Received On: 11/09/2012/21:31
    "(( PROHIBITION WOOOOO!!! ))."

..Things you wouldn't typically expect @Arbre to say..

Message #1022  Sent By: Arbre           Received On: 12/15/2012/6:28
    "(( You're an RA. I have RA. EHEHEHHEHEHEHIMIGHTBEDRUNK ))."

..See: above message

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Exodus said:
    I'm yet to see any messages from myself, so I elect to post mesages from those that have participated in this thread.

5003  Azrael       8/17/2005 
     Kick some ass.

5251  Azrael       9/15/2005 
     Kick some ass!

Apparenlty I enjoyed watching you kick some ass haha.
    Wait, the point of the thread was to share Exodus messages? Big head much?
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Lin said:
    Wait, the point of the thread was to share Exodus messages? Big head much?
    I think he was trying to be respectful to those that might not want their names mentioned in the messages sent to him or something.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2