MY FACE IS BURNING! Or, Iosyne is Creepily Awesome

EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baenCanada
edited March 2013 in Roleplay Logs

So yeah, Ezalor is going through a very creepy, unique trial in Iosyne's Congregation right now. The mask She put on his face gives intense, awesome ambient messages every once in a while.

READ!

You can see all the ambient messages I get in the second half of the log. I basically RP Ezalor as normal now, until one of the messages strikes - then his mood and demeanour warp based on what message I get. It's loads of fun! It also makes leading a House very...interesting.

Hope you enjoy!

@Iosyne if you read this, your tentacle horror falls off every time I die or log off. I've had to leave it in my Haven for now so I don't lose it! Fix plz

EDIT: Oh, this is the new desc of the mask. It changed since it started melting Ezalor's face.

Seared to the wearer's face by unknown means, this mask is a thin wooden oval molded into a draconic face-shape, big enough to completely cover its wearer's face. Relatively unadorned, the mask has been painted a pale, white colour, the grain of the wood visible through the thin layers of paint. Two small holes at the eyes allow for a relatively uncompromised field of vision when worn, and a bigger, mouth-shaped opening makes it possible to actually breathe.

It has 74 months of usefulness left.

It weighs 8 ounce(s).

It bears the distinctive mark of Jarva Ruek.

TeaniAzraelPiperEmelleAchamia

Comments

• I'm going through the same thing as Trask, except I think I'm a step ahead of you so I'm not gonna spoil what's to come. Needless to say, it's still just as creepy and confusing and awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

EzalorTeani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Looks absolutely awesome. I love it when the Divine get involved and do something extra. Doesn't have to be much, just a little something to spice things up. :)

MacavityEzalor
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair

@Iosyne if you read this, your tentacle horror falls off every time I die or log off. I've had to leave it in my Haven for now so I don't lose it! Fix plz

Slippery little things, they are.
    Ezalor
  • Fun stuff!