Taiyang

I am self-affirming. It is incredibly fun to play someone who is so out of sync with the rest of aesthetic, and dropping a bright ball of dirt-smearing, barefoot sunshine into the middle of dark and sophisticated Bloodloch is fantastic. It is also incredibly refreshing to write an unapologetically happy, goofball boy. I hope other people like you as much as I do, Taiyang.
RebraMoxieSeraphinaDrystinSeurimas

Comments

• edited February 2020
    Taiyang is a happy boy in a dark world, a regular ray of sunshine, true to his name. Even if he holds his shoes in hand instead of wearing them in formal settings. ;)
    Some lovely images of Rebra by @Konnorn, Acaisha Buffo, and @Eleanor respectively!

Rebra chibi
    Rebra
    Callidora and Rebra
    Taiyang
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    I've yet to meet with Taiyang, but I always pictured him looking like this, not your avatar >.>

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Taiyang
  • Not...entirely incorrect.  :D
  • Taiyang.. man.. With the small handful of scenes we've done, none of them have been disappointing or off-putting. Taiyang's boyhood innocence and attitude is a breath of fresh air for Tenshyo, and myself. 

Tens' mission is still to convert Tai, even though I know it'll never happen!

Taiyang
  • Since I am coming back to playing more regularly, what's the harm in bumping this?
  • AolinAolin Inside a transdimensional bakery
    Taiyang is everything that is sweet and good and pure and wholesome in the world, and the way he interacts with his more mature, longsuffering qilin companion makes for a truly rich and complex experience. You can really sense the hidden depths beneath the carefree frolicking- it's part of why Ao meshes so well with him, I think! The world is a dark, crappy place, and people who make the choice to keep a sense of wonder despite it are a special breed. <3 Tai is just the best, and I look forward to seeing more of that fantastic monkey boy.
    TaiyangValorie