Teradrim Guild, Lord Ivoln and Macavity

Thought I would post a part of the log for having Ivoln back as Parton of the Guild.

Fine grains of brilliant golden sand flood into the room, converging slowly to reveal the presence 
of Ivoln, the Earthen Lord.

You say, "M'Lord."

Ivoln, the Earthen Lord says, "Are you prepared for your sacrifice, Imperator?"

You say, "I am."

With a low rasping chuckle, Ivoln, the Earthen Lord says, "Kneel, Imperator. I will not take both 
your eyes, merely one."

You say, "That is very generous of You, M'Lord."
You drop to one knee, demonstrating your humility and respect.

The gnarled fingers of Ivoln pierce through a veil of sand as they reach outwards towards you and 
your visage. With a quick motion, the bony digits strike true and pierce your left eye, painfully 
ripping the orb from your face in a stream of foul liquid as it is crushed in His grasp.

You are afflicted with one-eye.

Ivoln, the Earthen Lord says, "It is a shame you must bear the burdens of your forbearers."

You say, "It is a price I give for the Guild, however I did find an old scroll where mutilations 
were done once before.  Something I feel should still continue as a tribute to You and their own 
personal Blood Oath."

You have emoted: A cloaked figure touches the area of the left eye pondering on what bandage to use 
to cover it.

Ivoln, the Earthen Lord says, "I offer My patronage to you once again, Macavity."
You humbly choose Ivoln as the patron of your guild.

[GUILD LEADERS]
         Imperator of the Earth: Macavity
                      Divine Patron: Ivoln, the Earthen Lord
       Guardians of the Pillars: Kaeus, Kiershu, Haedyn, Paithan, and Arania
      Keeper of the Awakened: Arania

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
AzraelAarbrokEdhainNatasya

Comments

• Loved it! The part of you saying it was generous he is taking but an eye made me giggle.

But poor Macavity :(.
    NatasyaAlastair
  • I like the way Macavity was all casual about the eye being torn out. Very amusing. Pretty cool emote Ivoln crafted there to remove it too.
  • +1 to a perma-affliction as a blessing as well. :)
  • Nicely done, Macavity.  People say that brevity is the soul of wit, but I think brevity might be the soul of Ivoln.  

Also I feel like I should give a little shout out to Natasya up here.  I love seeing good new RPers in the Terardim, your emotes are nicely written and you seem to actually be interested in Teradrim roleplay, so it's nice to have you aboard.