Cookie Dough Update

KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
Hey friends,

I usually try to keep communication open so no one feels neglected or ignored. So here’s one on me. 

I have been MIA for about a week, as I’ve gotten some pretty rough news lately, the big players being about both my shepherd wolf dog, Zelda, and my adopted father who raised me.

None of them are good things, so I have taken some time to focus on these life curveballs and I am using my down time as actual down time instead of my volunteer work. 

Mining, which is my current project, isn’t getting pushed back at all, for those who are concerned about that. I am continuing to work on that, I’m simply not online, so my God roles are a bit lacking in love, as are the few OrgReqs I wanted to smash out. 

I’ll bounce back and be a yelling Dragon and creepy Goddess again before you know it. I just need this down time. 

I love you, community. Ya’ll are all important. Don’t forget that. 

With love, 

Kyna
OonaghAgothaxlArosKalinaarAloliBenedictoFezzixRijetta

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Take care of yourself and loved ones @Kyna - We promise to break things in your name while you are away.
    Real life always should come first though. <3

Lots of frog hugs your way, see you around when you are back, please dont eat me.
    -something something frog legs-
    Agothaxl
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    In the mean time... we're going to steal take borrow all your cookies and go into cookie comas because Cookie God can't stop us now!!!

• TiurTiur Producer
    I'd say that, but even I'm scared to take her cookies.
    AloliOonaghRhine
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Hi Kyna,

I'm so sorry to hear about your family and the hardship you're facing. Sending all my love and support, I hope you're surrounded by pillars of strength and that your downtime is recharging! Just remember, you have a big supportive community here too :)

You're going to be okay! :heart:

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Kyna
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Thank you to everyone for the messages of support, the love and advice. It has been really appreciated and I adore all of you.

Everything seems to be levelling back out now, thank goodness.

Thank you again.
    ArosMoxieDrystinAgothaxlOonaghAloliXavinNavaRijetta