Terraria: Get your free copy now

So, during steam's last sale, I'd forgotten that I'd accidentally purchased eight extra copies of Terraria (though steam only charged me for four because of the accidental purchase on their end). I'm sitting on eight free copies, if anyone would like to have one. First come first serve. 

PM me if you'd like a copy. Please include your steam information so that I can get it to you. I'll also be hosting a Terraria server if anyone is interested in playing!
"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."

Comments

• There's 2 still left and up for grabs!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Anyone else play Terraria? This game is... strangely addicting as hell.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Periluna
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited February 2013
    There's one copy left. Serrice got the last one. The people that were given copies were Esper, Haven, Osmond, Lanira, Serrice, the other 3 were other friends that I have on steam. 

Though, I might be nice enough to just buy another 4 pack IF more people would like to play the game. It's pretty cheapsters. 

The Server is up right now and will be up all night. You can PM me for the information. 
    More people need on this server.
    havenbanner2
    edited February 2013
    I've decided (for a limited time) to buy copies of terraria for anyone who would like one (who doesn't already own the game).

This is also Haven's prison: 

Emelle
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I made the part where it says 'Haven!' :D
    /contributed!
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    The Sky Island fortress isn't done yet! :<
    havenbanner2
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited February 2013
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Is this sort of like Minecraft?
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited February 2013
    2. No posting of, or posting of links to, anything that violates someone's copyright or involves stolen intellectual property.
    This includes pirated music, software, and so on.
    edited February 2013
    Arbre said:
    Is this sort of like Minecraft?
    It is, but arguably more addicitve. It's a massive open environment, but there's actual objectives, and of course natural trollin' around. 

Kiyo, Haven, Missari and I just finished killing The Eye of Cthulu several times, The Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, and gained access to the dungeon. Now we're working on locating and raiding the sky islands for their loot, then going to hell to set the game to hard mode. After that, the REAL fun begins. But first, Kiyo is building the vault for all our loot. 
  • edited February 2013
    It's a shame they stoped updating the game. Hard mode bosses are almost impossible to do alone, except for the twins, that just take a bit of time and prep.
    The vault is complete!

havenbanner2
  • I have terraria.

I will destroy you with my big stupid blue flail thing.
    Areka said:
    2. No posting of, or posting of links to, anything that violates someone's copyright or involves stolen intellectual property.
    This includes pirated music, software, and so on.
    Areka's sig is so perfect for mod posts.  Just sayin'.
    Arbre
  • Add me to steam. jwhaley19
  • Server will be up all day whilst i'm at work. 172.14.33.189 is the IP. Port 7777. Password is Aetolia with a capital A. 
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Based on my experience, Terraria is the lovechild of a Maplestory-Minecraft union. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    edited March 2013
    airwghjwoerigjaorj. @Tyrak. @Haven. WHY.
    HavenEmelle
    Every time I log in, @Illidan's getting assaulted repeatedly by the goblin army. I cannot help but lol.
    havenbanner2
    Emelle
    Hnngh. I'm trying to figure out who in the f*** messed up our lava pit to the right of the house. 
    Illidan said:
    Hnngh. I'm trying to figure out who in the f*** messed up our lava pit to the right of the house. 
    Truthfully we need to expand the base or make a mini-base for the characters that don't have the right gear. Our pits were probably killing our newbs! xD
    havenbanner2
  • So maybe you guys can help me out. Been trying to log onto Terraria and Steam has to update. It gets to about 15% and I get this error message: Steam.exe (main exception): ERROR: copying steamNew.exe to steam.exe failed, Win32 Error 32 "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." 

Help?
    Periluna said:
    So maybe you guys can help me out. Been trying to log onto Terraria and Steam has to update. It gets to about 15% and I get this error message: Steam.exe (main exception): ERROR: copying steamNew.exe to steam.exe failed, Win32 Error 32 "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." 

Help?
    No idea! I tried googling "Steam.exe (main exception): ERROR: copying steamNew.exe to steam.exe failed, Win32 Error 32 "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."" and was lead to this thread on Steam's forums. I hope that helps!
    havenbanner2
    Periluna
  • Yeah - I did the same. I tried all the options and nothing has worked yet! Manually updating is slow and forces me to close everything, so it'll just have to wait. Thanks all the same @Haven!
    >> Anyone still interested in this?
    havenbanner2
    Jebusthestoner
    When I finally finish at this job (TWO MORE DAYS!!!!) I'll have some more free time on my hands and might come around a bit.
    Haven
  • I have Terraria on Steam. Loved playing it when I had people to play with, something like 92 hours logged in a week.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz