New Forums

1235»

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forums are way more awesome now. Do like.
    Lin
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai Member Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys got rid of the vote button, btw. Or at least moved it to a not obvious place.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Aryanne
  • SevernSevern Member, Immortal Posts: 29 ✭✭✭
    It's actually an unintended change, something went bonkers behind the scenes. We've got a support ticket in, no telling when we'll actually get reverted back to all our old stuff.

I for one blame Omei. Why? Because why not?
    Draiman
  • MeyvitchMeyvitch Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, what happened to the orange? The colors must've all fled again--did you stab Iosyne again Severn?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,560 mod
    Severn said:
    It's actually an unintended change, something went bonkers behind the scenes. We've got a support ticket in, no telling when we'll actually get reverted back to all our old stuff.

• DamonicusDamonicus Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Drunk Lin should not be allowed on forums...

LinSetne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Areka's tits have achieved sentience. :/
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    SetneAreka
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,560 mod
    I noticed that the Imperian forums have additional vote options, such as "Insightful", "Vote Up", "LOL", etc. Could we get a few for our forums?

Suggested additions:
    • "LOL" - insipid, but useful
    • "Dislike"
    • "THE FEELS" - some option to commiserate with someone
    • "Mad" - an option only I can use when someone's raging like a derpface
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 1,393 admin
    Lol and dislike are built in but disabled here for whatever reason. Don't think we can add custom ones.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Oleis said:
    Lol and dislike are built in but disabled here for whatever reason. Don't think we can add custom ones.
    The range of reactions possible is pretty wide and I know it's possible for someone to manually "create" a reaction through poking at some code, but I'd have to speak to the person who discovered that way.

Aetolia has 4: Off Topic, Disagree, Agree, Like
    Lusternia has the same
    but MKO has: Off Topic Disagree Agree Like WTF Awesome LOL
    and I know I've seen others on the forums for Achaea and/or Imperian, then add in one manual reaction I saw someone do.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Ishin
1235»