YouTube

Comments

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NCMember Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

Ashmer
  • GwenithGwenith Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh jesus. @Solaria, Solaria honey, honey omg. I know you didn't mean to do this but play that song and watch your signature. OMG my sides...

Politics
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science Portland, OregonMember Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unpacking 400 - 50 pound boxes, dealing with angry truckers and stupid people...
    - I'm blasting this

...and i'm singing at the top of my lungs throwing this frieght like I ain't giving no unicorns.

Moirean
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science Portland, OregonMember Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes...I even lift bro

• TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Haven: Just made a cover of that Caillat song. It's really good. :)

Haven
  • HaernHaern Member, Immortal Posts: 969 Immortal
    CarlinasXarianKeroc
  • XarianXarian Member Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
  • AleeAlee Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    My uncle posted this in facebook, I thought it was pretty funny.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8EjLbVmXIqg

Cant stop, wont stop...

MoireanHaven
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I love some celebrating of curves, don't forget that size shaming goes both ways. Don't need to tear one group down to appreciate another. Catchy as heck song, though, and its heart is in the right spot. Afk, gonna go dance around and shake my...uhh...bass.
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alee, oh god that was great. That song's a guilty pleasure and omggggg so many cute men. >_> The third guy. With the smile. I would so take his number and call him. No maybe. >_>
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg yesssssssssssssssss:

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Meyvitch
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardMember, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 364 admin
    Ok I have to link this in here.

MoireanHaven
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody needs to watch this. Especially if you're American just so you can marvel at how British it is.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=17Q2qtozj8U

• AleeAlee Member Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Another little gem here.... I think the flow in it is pretty fantastic.
  • MeyvitchMeyvitch Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Edit: My friend Dan put me on to them a few weeks ago, Alee. They have one where they are doing a daft punk mash where the girl's got blue hair
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • KonnornKonnorn Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't seem to get the vid on the page, but here's a link to an unbelievable voice.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=f7XLtjD_ubY

Moirean

Uh, T-Pain without autotune, wat.

Moirean
    edited October 2014
    @Aarbrok: Duuuuude it's like 90s Boyz II Men. He can sing really well. Incoming transition to R&B please!

@Konnorn: Oh. My. God. And she's like, what, ten? Speechless!
    Aarbrok
  • KonnornKonnorn Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    @Moirean Yeah, ten years old, has the voice of a trained 30+ year old.

Speaking of child singers, this girl amazed me a bit ago:

Aarbrok
    edited October 2014
    OMG I love that song.

ALSO

Moirean
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pfft

I never realized I needed this in my life until I watched it:

edited November 2014

Caught this first a few days ago when it started GOING VIRAL. It's been haunting me.
    Post edited by Aishia on

Hadrak
  • HadrakHadrak DorohedoroMember, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 874 admin
    I love the surreal stuff that Adult Swim plays in the early hours of the morning. It's a freaking trip.

Aishia
    Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕ Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞

Valingar
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For @Rashar;

Rashar
  • RasharRashar Member Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl, @benedicto. Rambo was -way- better than that.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Key & Peele are amazing.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Aishia