YouTube

Comments

• HaernHaern Member, Immortal Posts: 969 Immortal
    Angwe
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Azrael said:
    Haha, what if you did notice though?

Edit: Hrm...probably why my answer was off by 3.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the amount of passes correct, and I saw the gorilla. 

But I think i've seen that video before (except it was a bear last time) so i knew to count the passes and keep my eye out for something else. 

Faaaaaaaaaaabulous!                                          Adorable!                                                               UHMAYZING!

Calipso has been slain by the divine might of Razmael, the Synthesist.

Illidan said: You already knew that there's some dumb-as-unicorns attention mongering wanna-be troll going around and robbing people.
    Calipso said: For the first time on the forums, Im actually 100% in agreement with Illidan.
  • TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen the clip before. Saw the gorilla, was like 'WTF is that doing there?' and still got the count right. ;)

• OsmondOsmond Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Illidan said:

Oh snap, he front flipped.
  • MalokMalok Member Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • CarsonCarson Member Posts: 4
    You might want to put something about NSFW^.
  • TolemyTolemy Member Posts: 25 ✭✭✭
    Teani said:
    This has been a favorite of mine since it came out.

I love that cover. And I love this parody of it: 

HavenEmelleHaydynMoirean
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, I was about to put that one up.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I love watching fun dancing:

(these guys ended up getting their own show at Disneyland)

---------------------

And some funny you tube serieses (serii?) that most people probably know of:

Doraleous and Associates:

Roosterteeth (podcast by the Red vs Blue guys; they also do some pretty amusing playthroughs of random games)

How It Should Have Ended

The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    Meyvitch
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs Member Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013

Dude.. DUDE! WHAT IS THIS?!
    HavenMeskhenet
  • AzraelAzrael Member Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justin (Ansnom) just showed me this and I was floored. Talk about impressive:

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AzraelMoirean
  • MeyvitchMeyvitch Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    Piper said:

Dude.. DUDE! WHAT IS THIS?!
    I guess the terminator got upgraded.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Piper
  • HaydynHaydyn Member Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

imageimage
    MoireanMeyvitchLianca
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    It's weird, I had a boy band phase and I've actually been to an NSync concert, but I never thought he was cute at ALL. But, man, these days...
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    Emelle
    Peter Fox's songs always make me wish I knew German. Also uhh monkeys.

AngweLianca
  • EmelleEmelle the Seer Seer's WoodMember Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Kimbra needs to be reintroduced on newforums. I will resist the urge to link to her entire discography and choose only three.

HavenHaydynLiancaElie
    This thread should maybe spawn a spin-off just for cool music/artists. It's so ADD in its content hehehe.
    EzalorMalok
    Oh man I haven't even clicked play and I seriously already laughed.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,999 mod
    What would I ever do without @Aisling?

Aisling