Awesome Games Done Quick!

AxiusAxius where I am
edited January 2018 in OOC Chat
Greetings, folks, without spamming too much, I'm going to leave you all with a reason why I might be a bit hard to get ahold of in this next week, or why I might be a bit uh.. AFK-ish when I AM online.

First thing's first? Being sick sucks, I think I'm sick. It's either symptoms of mid-winter hay fever (since it's all focused on my nose, and not like.. the rest of me), but it's probably just a cold.

The second thing? The IMPORTANT thing? IT'S AWESOME GAMES DONE QUICK TIME!!!

I will be hosting it on my channel, first and foremost, but I will ALSO be watching it the entire week, and if I can scrounge together some extra cash, most likely donating some money towards the Prevent Cancer foundation, which is what they are raising money for this year.

The event is basically the speed running community coming together to do what they do best, play games fast and beat 'em fast in their various categories, for donations! They do give out prizes and hold lotteries at donation tiers, and they generally encourage donations by setting out "goals" to be met before a specific time and date. Last year, in the January edition alone, they managed to exceed 1 million dollars by the end of it, and it's ALL for charity! So I recommend watching for some interesting games being played FAST, and if you can afford to, donate! It's going live at the 30 minute marker here, so I hope you guys will watch some, and enjoy it with me too!

edit:
CORRECTION!!!

They raised over 2 million dollars last year, not just 1 million!

Comments