The Sect Reborn

2»

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Which is why I haven't issued, though I don't see why he can't just... make his system work like everyone else in the game's who DOESN'T spam us to hell and back.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Pretty sure the rapid and excessive entrance and exit of a doppleganger has nothing to do with bad coding since it occurs when he is unafflicted.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Xavin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Kiyotan said:
    Pretty sure the rapid and excessive entrance and exit of a doppleganger has nothing to do with bad coding since it occurs when he is unafflicted.
    I wasn't referring to that. My bad if my post wasn't clear enough for you.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    I'm pointing out that not everything that occurs by the individual can be attributed to lousy coding. Some of it is clearly intentional.
  • I don't know, I suspect that even the coding is intentional.

Alright, I think we are derailing this thread. Let's find someplace else to complain about Xmarkettell.
  • edited February 2013
    Part of my reason for not joining the Sect is that killing other members reveal you for 5 hours. This, to me, seems to go against the secretiveness of which the Sect is somewhat built upon. I don't want to kill someone and be open pk forever. I just really don't understand the point of that facet. Anyway, is there any chance this could change and is this going to apply with the kills in the all new Sect Arena?
  • I send 3 of every command while I have stupidity, to make sure stupidity doesn't negate a command. It spams other people when those messages hit stupidity and get changed into an emote. However, that's also brute forcing stupidity to not effect my system. It will repeat after 1/4 of a second if the command doesn't go through. So if I critical hit stupidity I'll be sending 30 emotes. That's what Daskalos was talking about, and I dislike being misquoted and talked negatively about like that. Could you please just not do it in the future? 
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Ah, but the thing is the point of the Sect is to go after the prize, but thus far, everyone just sits in their cities so scared to die because they're open PK (ok, really, you're worried about XP?). They've said it'll be strictly enforced if you're griefing someone, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Thus far, everyone's been really cool. I just can't -find- duels.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."