Shadow Warden's Unity

So, this happened back in July, only just now got around to cutting the log of it. Tekias was out, fishing per usual, when his fiance and future mother-in-law come along, and...

l tekias
He is an intelligent Idreth of Human heritage and stands at an athletic six and a half feet tall. His body is made of crystalline substance, prismatic hues shimmering throughout his clear form when the light refracts through him, a spiderweb netting of Shadow pulsating just under the surface from head to toe, imitating veins under his crystalline skin. The translucence of his body reveals that he is quite hollow and devoid of internal organs. Instead, elemental energies and ylem mists swirl about within him, wisps of Air and tendrils of Shadow vying for dominance. A hazy red ball of mist hovers where his heart would be, while yellow mist fills hollow eye sockets, allowing him to see. On the left exterior side of his neck resides a thin, silvery-blue netting of elemental Air that is branded into the crystalline substance. The right side of his neck bears a different brand. This one a dark triangle, black with hues of green and yellow shimmering along the edges. Through the center, three similar black lines strike downwards, imitating claw marks. He walks with the blessing of Iosyne.

(worn on the back) : a simple onyx pack
(worn on a finger) : a red-hued obsidian ring
(worn on a finger) : a lightning-patterned obsidian ring
(covering the eyes) : a pair of diffusal goggles
(worn on the legs) : simple, classy dress pants
(covering the torso) : a tailored, steel jacket
(around the neck) : a red silk necktie
(covering the torso) : a formal white shirt
(worn on the feet) : some simple, steel dress shoes

The body of @Amarita appears in a flash and her soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.

Amarita kisses you passionately.

(Sciomancers): Amarita says, "Greetings."

(Sciomancers): Teani says, "Hi Amarita."

(Sciomancers): Amarita says, "How goes?"

(Sciomancers): Teani says, "Quite well, thank you."

@Teani enters from the southwest, riding a crystalline sylph.

You incline your head politely to Teani.

Amarita raises her hand in greeting and says "Hi!"

(Sciomancers): You say, "Amarita."

You lean in close and lay a gentle kiss upon Amarita's forehead.

Amarita says, "Oh he is alive."

Teani peers at the pair fishing, then looks at you. "Your father and I had a conversation the other day."

Amarita giggles happily.

You say to Teani, "Oh? Whatever he said, I didn't do it."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "You most certainly didn't! And that's the problem right there!"

Amarita raises an eyebrow questioningly.

You peer about yourself suspiciously.

Teani crosses her arms over her chest, throwing a subtle wink at Amarita.

You say to Teani, "I'm sorry. I want to end my engagement to your daughter."

You say, "I truly do."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra asks you, "Do you want me to eat you alive right here and right now?"

You say to Teani, "After the wedding, if you must?"

Amarita smirks.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "Kalak's singularities will seem merciful in comparison if you hurt my daughter like that."

You say to Teani, "There's only one way I'd ever dream of ending our engagement."

You have emoted: Tekias takes Amarita's hand in his.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "Now, why haven't the two of you set things up for the wedding yet? Date? Time? Get moving!"

You murmur to Amarita, "Right now?"

Amarita says, "Now?"

The corners of Amarita's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to Amarita, "Well at least set a date, hm?"

Amarita snickers under her breath.

Amarita says, "As i said how about now?"

You have emoted: Tekias glances at Amarita with a nod, before turning to Teani. "The seventh of Midsummer, 467."

Teani blinks and peers between the two of you. "You're serious? But what about the others you want present?"

Amarita says, "It's you we want present."

You say to Teani, "We'll live...but the people we -need- present are all here."

Amarita says, "We can just announce to city and guild."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra frowns and says to you, "What about your parents?"

You say to Teani, "It would be nice...but they're just not as awake and aware as often. Planning for them would make it draw out longer and make you angrier."

Teani slides down from her sylph. "Really, I didn't mean to push you -that- much."

Amarita says, "We are impatient."

You say to Teani, "No, it's fine."

You nod your head at Amarita.

Amarita says, "We have waited a long time for this."

You say, "Really, we've drawn it out too long as it is."

Amarita says, "We need someone to officiate though."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says, "The General can, I believe?"

You say, "If he were awake."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says, "Perhaps it is best to wait a little then? Two weeks? Give others a chance to be around too?"

You crease your brow in a frown.

Amarita says, "Tekias can do the official part. we just need someone to talk."

You say to Amarita, "Wait, I can?"

Amarita says, "You are the guild leader."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "You're the head of the guild, the Shadow Warden."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says, "You have the power to unite people, if they so wish."

You say to Teani, "I didn't know that!"

Amarita smirks.

You have emoted: Tekias mutters softly. "Pit, if I knew, I would have eloped with her long ago."

Teani raises a hand to her mouth, stifling a laugh.

Amarita's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says, "Well, go get changed then! I'll see if I can find someone to officiate at your ceremony."

Amarita giggles happily.

You say to Teani, "I'm all good to go."

You peer at Amarita suspiciously.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra mutters, "Ca... have .ou getting marr... with a .....ng p... in your ....!"

You cease wielding a Master Gulleye's Rod in your left hand.

Amarita says, "I need to dress."

Teani nods her head sagely.

You peer at Teani suspiciously.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "It will be worth it!"

Amarita blushes furiously.

Amarita says to Teani, "I need some things from you."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to Amarita, "They decayed, didn't they?"

Amarita nods her head emphatically.

Teani heaves a deep sigh, shaking her head.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says, "Taking too long!"

Amarita says, "Just veil."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "Well then. While we change, you go find someone you want to talk."

Teani beckons Amarita to her.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra utters something unintelligible in a harsh, lilting tongue.
Teani leaves to the ether, followed by Amarita.

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Teani's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "Did you find someone?"

(Tells): You tell Teani, "Not yet."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Teani's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "How about Xavin?"

(Tells): You tell Xavin, "Are you busy?"

(Tells): Through the ether, @Xavin utters to you, "Not particularly, no."

(Tells): Amarita tells you, "Our spot for the wedding right?"

(Tells): You tell Amarita, "Can think of none other."

(Tells): Amarita tells you, "We are there and ready when you are."

(Tells): You tell Xavin, "Would you be available to officiate a wedding?"

(Tells): Amarita tells you, "Gonna make an announcent over guild and city?"

(Tells): You tell Amarita, "Once I find someone to officiate."

(Tells): Amarita tells you, "Try Xavin."

(Tells): Through the ether, Xavin utters to you, "I ah. I do not have that power, unfortunately. I don't own a Kufi and I'm not part of an order."

(Tells): You tell Xavin, "I just need someone to do the speaking part. I will handle the actual, official things."

(Tells): Through the ether, Xavin utters to you, "I suppose I can do it, aye."

(Tells): You tell Xavin, "Thank you. We'll be atop the Great Rock in the Liruma."

Atop the great rock.
The sun sets, its dimming rays lancing across the sky and lighting the dim edges of cloud that hang there. Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra is here. Amarita is here. She wields a bamboo fishing pole in her right hand.
You see a single exit leading south.

Amarita smiles at you.

Amarita gives a delicate gold and shadowcrystal wedding band to you.

Amarita says, "Hold that one."

(Sciomancers): You say, "For those available, there will be a wedding atop the Great Rock at 1171 in the Liruma. Amarita and myself would ask any who wish to to attend."

Teani looks to the south as you comes closer, then takes a step back from Amarita to give you and her some room.

You smile at Amarita.

(Spinesreach): You say, "For those available, there will be a wedding atop the Great Rock at 1171 in the Liruma. Amarita and myself would ask any who wish to to attend."

Amarita says, "How do I look?"

Amarita twirls about, spinning on her foot.

l amarita
She is a normal Atavian. Long, curly black hair frames her heart-shaped face, normally tucked behind her ears. Her almond-shaped brown eyes are accented by her long black lashes. Her skin is fair, and free of blemishes, save for a beauty mark on her right cheek. She has slender hips leading down to long, toned thighs and calves. Her bust is small but ample for her smaller frame. Two white wings sprout from her back, each feather tinged with various shades of blue and grey.

(worn on a finger) : a stunning black diamond engagement ring
(worn on a finger) : a red-hued obsidian ring
(worn on a finger) : a gold and ivory porcelain ring
(worn on a finger) : 4 thin ebon wood rings
(obscuring the face) : a frosty veil
(shimmering in available light) : a frosty wedding gown with steely accents
(drawing attention to the cleavage) : a droplet diamond necklace
(worn on the ears) : a pair of droplet diamond earrings
(laced around the feet) : diamond-decorated, white sandals

You say to Amarita, "You look...I have no words. Stunning, gorgeous, amazing...none compare."

Amarita smiles at you.

Easily, Chronicler Xavin Taziyah says, "Careful with the compliments, you'll set a bar."

Amarita smiles at Xavin.

Teani grins lightly at Xavin. "A good thing, I wager."

With a soft chuckle, you say to Xavin, "She's seen me raise it day after day thus far."

@Nixia enters from the south, followed by @Kodaza.

You ponder the situation.

You say to Teani, "Could you set up your Parasol?"

Nixia casts her hands out to either side of her as she approaches, exclaiming, "Congratulations!"

Teani stands a shimmering silver parasol in the ground and opens it wide, a comfortable sense of seclusion immediately taking hold of the area.

You say to Teani, "Thank you."

You smile and say to Nixia, "We're not wed yet, but thank you."

"What a good idea," Kodaza says to you. "Now it's like having a wedding that's public and private at once."

(Tells): You tell Teani, "Mostly just wanting to keep a certain wedding crasher from realizing all those he hates are all together outside the city."

Teani finishes setting up the parasol, then returns to watching the others gathered. She chuckles at Kodaza's comment. "It's a handy little thing. I bring it along if I don't want company at Lessers."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Teani's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "I don't even know if he's around."

(Tells): You tell Teani, "I don't either, but, no chances at him doing anything to ruin this."

@Fezzix arrives from the south.

You incline your head politely to Fezzix.

Nixia lights taps the side of her nose as she remarks. "Not a bad idea."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Teani's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "Good point. He is not, however."

Fezzix inclines his head politely to those around him.

Kodaza nods at Teani, taking Nixia's hand as she smiles at you. "I'm sure you're eager," she tells you.

Glancing at Fezzix, Nixia taps two crossed fingers above her heart.

You smile and say to Kodaza, "You have no idea."

Teani smiles at Fezzix, nodding her head at him.

Amarita's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Amarita reaches out for your hand, linking her fingers with yours in a tender expression of affection.

You have emoted: Tekias nods his head at Fezzix. "General." He pauses a bit, regarding Fezzix carefully. "...and Primary Iterator. Would you care to officiate this wedding for us?"

Nixia gives Kodaza's hand an affectionate squeeze, saying, "First big event wedding I have been too! Looking forward to seeing how it is done."

@Kopegh arrives from the south.

Kodaza smiles at Kopegh.

Kopegh inclines his head politely to those around him.

You incline your head politely to Kopegh.

Teani offers Kopegh a welcoming smile.

Fezzix's eyebrows lift up and his jaw falls open for a split second before he forces it shut. After a pause, he clears his throat and adjusts his collar. "Not exactly dressed for it," he grunts, walking towards the open center of the flat rock with a half-knowing grin.

Amarita smiles at Fezzix.

A raw, violet glow dances across the horizon, wreathing the stars in a murky haze high above.

You have emoted: Tekias chuckles softly, nodding at Fezzix. "We'll let it pass, this time." He squeezes Amarita's hand gently, looking down at her.

Fezzix exhales slowly and gives both you and Amarita a quick beckon forward to join him in the middle of the rock.

Fezzix winks knowingly.

(Spirean Joint Command): Nixia says, "Worst timed major of all time."

(Spirean Joint Command): You say, "I consider it perfect timing. Pretty sky lights as a backdrop."

(Spirean Joint Command): Nixia says, "Ohhhh! Good point!"

Amarita takes her place next to Tekias, standing in front of the middle of the rock.

Making note of the conversation, Kopegh glances pointedly down his own clothing, and moves to position himself at the back of the crowd.

You have emoted: Tekias takes his position with Amarita and Fezzix in the middle of the rock, looking down at her before turning to him.

Teani moves to stand on Amarita's side, though a few steps away, all smiles as she looks expectantly at Fezzix.

(Tells): You tell Evastiana, "Would you like to attend a wedding between Sciomancers?"

Holding Nixia's hand, Kodaza shuffles over with her to be closer to Kopegh, making a neater separation between the guests and the wedding party. "Hello," she whispers to him.

Kopegh offers Kodaza a small, toothy smile and a nod of his head in greeting.

Fezzix tilts his head back and stares up at the clear night sky with a steadily growing grin that turns a bit more naturally lopsided with each passing moment. "Should be a superstition involving ylem and weddings," he remarks. He lingers there for a beat before leveling his black gaze on you, Amarita, and the gathered crowd. "Friends, loved ones, and comrades," he starts, his tone shifting to one of formality. "We gather here on this clear evening, in plain view of the stars and endless night, to join Tekias and Amarita in matrimony." He clasps his hands in front of him and stands upright as he speaks.

You have emoted: Tekias looks up at the hazy, violet sky, before his attention returns to Fezzix, squeezing Amarita's hand lightly.

Teani chuckles softly at the initiation of the rite, but tries her best to school her expression to a more appropriate one.

Amarita smiles at you.

(Tells): Amarita tells you, "Ready for this my love?"

(Tells): You tell Amarita, "I've been ready since the first time we came up here."

(Tells): @Evastiana tells you, "Of course."

"I've had the personal pleasure of watching them both grow from wide-eyed youths into the respected citizens we all see before us," Fezzix says, a proud yet uncharacteristically warm smile spreading across his face. "Along the way, they each caught the other's attention, obviously well-deserved." The Idreth shifts his attention to address you and Amarita both. "Have you prepared vows?" he asks.

Kopegh yawns suddenly and mightily.

(Tells): Evastiana tells you, "Or am I too late?"

Fezzix places a hand on Kopegh and a faint glow suffuses his limbs, flooding him with invigorating energies that crackle in the air.

(Tells): You tell Evastiana, "We're at the top of the Great Rock, 1171. It's already started, but you can still show up."

A sudden rumbling seizes the continent of Sapience, shuddering briefly as the earth heaves against itself in a fitful tremor.

(Tells): Amarita tells you, "Do we have vows? haha."

(Tells): You tell Amarita, "...I knew I was forgetting something. I did not think of any."

Evastiana arrives from the south.

(Tells): Amarita tells you, "Well we can either wing it or just bypass it, your choice."

You have emoted: Tekias smiles down at Amarita as he hears Fezzix's words, his smile growing warmer by the moment. At the question, he looks to Fezzix, shaking his head. "We have not..."

"Is this location special to the two of you?" Fezzix asks as he scans his surroundings.

With another smile to Amarita, you say to Fezzix, "It's where we had our first date...and where we plan on building our home when we can afford such."

Fezzix nods along with the explanation, his eyes flickering between you and Amarita. "You have your rings, I'm assuming?" he asks.

You nod your head at Fezzix.

Xavin begins to intensify slowly until he appears flesh and blood once more.

(Tells): From an unseen place, @Eydis communicates to you, "You're getting married?"

Fezzix glances at the small rings in the palms of the betrothed, and his smile turns a hint mischievous. "Normally, I'd have you repeat something, but that's not personal enough for a wedding," he says with a quick shake of his head. "Tekias, I want you to start. Place Amarita's ring on her finger and speak whatever's in your heart."

(Tells): From an unseen place, Eydis communicates to you, "Like, literally now?"

(Tells): You tell Eydis, "As we speak, yes. 1171."

(Tells): From an unseen place, Eydis communicates to you, "...it would've been great to be able to mark my calendar."

(Tells): From an unseen place, Eydis communicates to you, "Your father isn't even here."

(Tells): You tell Eydis, "It was kind of a last minute decision..."

Inelegant patterns of green light dance across the horizon in a show of brilliance before quickly fading away.

(Spinesreach): Fezzix says, "Don't worry you two, I'm not going to cancel this thing because of a major focus. I've gathered so much ylem lately that if I keep up the exposure I'm likely to grow a fourth leg."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Haha."

You have emoted: Tekias takes a delicate gold and shadowcrystal wedding band and turns to Amarita, taking her hand in his. Looking down into her eyes, he pauses a moment before finally speaking. "Amarita, I've loved you with all my heart ever since we first met here in this Rock. We've been through much together and apart, and through all of that, you've been in my heart. Please, will you do me the honor of making you proud for years to come?" With that, he delicately slides the ring onto her finger.

A single tear trickles down Amarita's cheek.

You give a delicate gold and shadowcrystal wedding band to Amarita.

Amarita puts on a delicate gold and shadowcrystal wedding band.

The sound of Kodaza's wings fluttering behind her adds a touch of wind to your words.

Teani struggles to keep her emotions in check, hearing your declaration. Her eyes shift to her daughter's face, taking a deep breath.

Fezzix turns to Amarita with an expectant yet patient smile.

Nixia claps her hands over her mouth, bouncing lightly on her heels in excitement.

Amarita takes a deep breath as she tries to stay composed. She gently places the wedding on Tekias' finger as she looks up into his eyes. "I have waited a long time for this moment. I have loved you since the first time you kissed me on this very rock. You have always been there for me even when we were apart. You are my best friend, I would be honored to have you as my husband from this day on."

Amarita gives a masculine gold and shadowcrystal wedding band to you.

You are now wearing a masculine gold and shadowcrystal wedding band.

A brilliant beam of light erupts from the Scidve Cove, casting a murky haze of burgeoning energy across the horizon.

Kopegh turns his gaze toward Nixia, looking briefly curious about the woman's excitement before glancing back to the couple and the ceremony taking place.

Noting Nixia's bouncing, Kodaza lifts her up onto her back, giving Nixia a seat across her shoulders to keep her excitement better contained.

Fezzix's smile broadens and turns lopsided as he addresses you and Amarita in turn. "Then do you take each other here, in the eyes of our Gods, the stars, and your gathered friends, as man and wife?" he asks.

Amarita grins broadly as she nids her head. "I do."

You have emoted: Tekias smiles wide down at Amarita. "I do."

Fezzix nods proudly and spreads his arms with his elbows still at his sides. "Then by the power vested in me by Lord Severn and the city of Spinesreach, I pronounce you man and wife." The Idreth gives you a sideways wink. "You may kiss the bride."

Cupping Amarita's cheek, you lean and tenderly kiss her lips.

Amarita blushes furiously.

Amarita kisses you passionately.

Fezzix takes a step back and gives the newlyweds a round of applause.

You kiss Amarita, your tongues dancing with each other in melting passion.

Teani grins broadly, and claps her hands, then chuckles as the passion overtakes the couple. "Now now, get a room, you two, hm?"

The corners of Amarita's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Amarita will now be known as Amarita Ilstrem-Cardinalis.

Kopegh hesitantly raises his hands to clap upon noticing the others doing so.

Amarita beams broadly at you.

Nixia joins in with Fezzix from atop Kodaza's shoulders, applauding happily as she says, "Congratulations to you both!"

You smile at Amarita.

Evastiana beams broadly.

Amarita Ilstrem-Cardinalis says to you, "We finally did it."

"Congratulations," Xavin says, grinning as he claps his hands.

You smile and say to Amarita, "It's about time."

Amarita beams broadly.

Amarita Ilstrem-Cardinalis says, "Thank you all."

Kodaza beams broadly.

You have emoted: Tekias turns to everyone gathered. "Yes, thank you, all of you."

Amarita Ilstrem-Cardinalis says to Fezzix, "And thank you for having excellent timing."

Teani moves over to Amarita, giving her a peck on the cheek. "Congratulations, sweetie," she says, adding a hug for good measure. Moving on to you, she gives you the same treatment, but says, "Make sure you both take care of each other."

With a smile, you say to Teani, "You have my permission to murder me in oh so many ways if I ever hurt her."

Amarita smiles at Teani.

Fezzix quirks an eyebrow at Amarita and stares flatly at her, though the lingering hint of his smile betrays the expression.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "Don't need your permission, but thank you anyway."

You say to Teani, "Well, true...but you have it anyway."

Teani winks knowingly at you.

You give Teani a tight hug.

Kodaza glances up at the Idreth on her shoulders, lightly swaying side to side as she smiles at her, then back to you and Amarita. "I would applaud, but my hands are full," she says as she keeps a grip on Nixia.

Amarita's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Amarita cups your cheek, leaning in to tenderly kiss you.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to you, "I'm afraid I can't stick around much longer, but thank you... for waiting for me to come back home."

Amarita Ilstrem-Cardinalis says, "Love you, mother."

You say to Teani, "Of course."

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says to Amarita, "Love you too, darling."

Fezzix's grin returns in earnest and he gives a nod of his head to you and Amarita. "Congratulations, you two." With that, the Idreth spreads his gargoyle-esque wings and takes to the skies.

Flapping his wings madly, Fezzix launches himself skyward.

You say to Teani, "Rest well...mother."

Teani grins mischievously at you.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra says, "Please excuse me."

Teani inclines her head politely to those around her.

Shadow Mage Teani Tash'Vetra utters something unintelligible in a harsh, lilting tongue.
After a brief, beckoning tune on a small ocarina, Teani is whisked away by a sudden gale, leaving no trace behind.

(Tells): You tell Fezzix, "Thank you again."

Amarita reaches out for your hand, linking her fingers with yours in a tender expression of affection.

Amarita begins to follow you.

Nixia slides down Kodaza's back, saying softly, "They are calling me."

You nod your head at Nixia.

Evastiana ceases to wield a venantium fishing rod in her right hand.

Temiyti, Kodaza Kitano says to Nixia, "I'll come."

Evastiana starts to wield a buckler in her right hand.

You say to Nixia, "I figured as much."

You say, "Thank you again for attending."

Kodaza inclines her head politely to Kopegh.

Temiyti, Kodaza Kitano says to you, "Of course we would!"

Nixia says to you, "Thank you for the invite."

Kopegh nods his head at Kodaza.

Void Walker Evastiana says, "I um. should. head maybe go."

Nixia leaves to the south, followed by Kodaza.

Void Walker Evastiana says to you, "Thank you for the invitation."

You nod your head at Evastiana.

Amarita Ilstrem-Cardinalis says, "Thank you all for coming."

Amarita beams broadly.

Chronicler Xavin Taziyah says, "Likewise, I'm going to head home. Thank you for the invitation."

You nod your head at Xavin.

Evastiana leaves to the south.

"Congratulations," Kopegh approaches to offer the couple a small bow of his head.

Amarita smiles at Kopegh.

Almost as an afterthought, Chronicler Xavin Taziyah says, "Enjoy it. It can be hard but...it is a good thing."

Chronicler Xavin Taziyah hisses something in an arcane tongue, sparks crackling between their teeth.

You say to Kopegh, "Thank you."

Kopegh nods his head a few times. "You look lovely, miss," he says to Amarita first, and then glances to you. "And you look quite dashing, sir."

(Tells): From an unseen place, Fezzix communicates to you, "Anytime."

As an afterthought, Kopegh says, "And this is a very impressive place for a house. I hope that turns out well."

You say to Kopegh, "It will cost far more than building in the city...but we fell in love with each other over this view."

Amarita blushes furiously at you.

"It is indeed an excellent view," Kopegh notes, glancing off to the distance.

Amarita leans comfortably on you.

Kopegh flashes a polite smile. "Now, I should be off," he dips his head again. "Until another time."

You nod your head at Kopegh.

Amarita waves goodbye at Kopegh.

Kopegh leaves to the south.

You kiss Amarita passionately.

Amarita smiles at you.

Amarita Ilstrem-Cardinalis says, "I love you."

You say to Amarita, "I love you so much more."

Amarita gazes adoringly at you.

You close your eyes and concentrate. Falling still, your inner energies start to calm and settle, the restless motion finding peace. Dissipating, the ylem and elemental energies leave your form a crystalline statue as you depart for your haven.
Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

KodazaTeaniVash

Comments

• Hahah, a wonderful tale and a very nice wedding. So well played, and with a beautiful Major in the background!
    VashTekias