Rijetta D'baen

RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
edited September 17 in Self-Affirmations
I'm still new and haven't interacted with a lot of people, but I'm growing more comfortable and really developing Ri as a character now, I think. Don't hold back.
A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
Post edited by Rijetta on

Comments

• DaishinDaishin Bristol, UKMember Posts: 10
    edited May 11
    Rijetta is really fun to interact with even though it has only been in short bursts so far though she does teach people how to curtsy well. I'm looking forward to watching her develop more in the future. Glad to hear you're getting more comfortable and stuff!
  • CamilleCamille Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    I'm not sure how to describe Camille' s view of Rijetta without sounding obsequious, but "admiration bordering on awe" is very close to how Camille feels towards her. Yet Rijetta is as acerbic as she is regal and has really wrenched Camille's feelings a couple of times - likely without even realizing. I think this kind of dichotomy makes her a bit more believable - after all, no one is queenly all the time, right?
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
  • RunasRunas Member Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    I always say Rijetta in a terrible Mario-esque Italian accent....

Then I do this....

Then I flee in fear, because she could easily kill me
    The Divine voice of Tiur echoes in your head, "You know better than that. Bad."
    A telekinetic newspaper swats your nose.
    CaolanTekiasCamille
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 49 ✭✭✭
    Camille said:

I'm not sure how to describe Camille' s view of Rijetta without sounding obsequious, but "admiration bordering on awe" is very close to how Camille feels towards her. Yet Rijetta is as acerbic as she is regal and has really wrenched Camille's feelings a couple of times - likely without even realizing. I think this kind of dichotomy makes her a bit more believable - after all, no one is queenly all the time, right?

It makes me pretty pleased that you're picking up on that fact -- she's intentionally kind of bitchy, and the higher up the ladder she's gotten, the more short and sharp she's gotten with people. She prefers to dispense with long, eloquent speech unless she's speaking to @Chakrasul but that's because she's a massive fanatic. She was even pretty short with Trager a few times.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 261 ✭✭✭✭
    We haven't RP'd in awhile, but this is totally my fault! You did great job of being an orderess of Chak's while Zaila was delving into finding more about Chak! I loved the way you used skills into your RP to give that extra depth to the interactions we had! With the sort of interactions we had, I got to see a lot of Rijetta's passion and dedication to her order and I thought that was just excellent! You did a great job of making the experience feel very Chakrasulian even when Chak herself wasn't around without it ever feeling like you overstepped the bounds of what a mortal could do, and I think that is something more Order Heads/Representatives would benefit from doing as well.

Will we RP more? I hope so!
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    i killed rijetta d'baen so now i'm charge of bloodloch, sorry everyone (get well soon, rijetta)
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    You ease yourself out of the Tiger stance.
    You sink back into the menacing stance of the Scorpion.
    Jaymi sinks into the wholly unintimidating stance of the Jaymi.
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    (Research): Cariv says, "Itsa me, Buggio."