Koda Duveau

I feel like I've gotten my feet wet with interactions with a bunch of people, so let me know what you think!

Also consider this an open invitation to anybody I haven't interacted with yet to come flag me down. Never one to turn down RP!

Comments

• EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Hopefully I don't get too annoying - but our interactions have been really great. You can tell you've thought out your character extensively with each emote, which are very well written. Koda is a lot of fun! And, in general, you seem to be doing pretty decent PvP-wise. Though, I don't know as much about that sort of thing. Either way, keep it up!
  • Eowyn said:

Hopefully I don't get too annoying - but our interactions have been really great. You can tell you've thought out your character extensively with each emote, which are very well written. Koda is a lot of fun! And, in general, you seem to be doing pretty decent PvP-wise. Though, I don't know as much about that sort of thing. Either way, keep it up!

Not annoying at all, I've loved our little interactions! Thanks for the kind words :smile:

Re: PvP... one day. I've gotten absolutely nuked in almost every 1 on 1 so far!
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Instant <3

Character is awesome, emotes convey things wonderfully, can't wait to interact more. 
    Koda
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    He did something I almost never see, which is portray a pretty solid, hard to shake character without coming off as simply being dull or shallow. Love it!
    Koda