Drinks and a Quiz in the Ballroom

I want to thank every single person that showed up for the little gathering we had last night. So, here's a cleaned up log of all the action.

A tremendous ballroom (9310) - Bloodloch (68)
There are 2 carrion beetles here. A formal black and crystal chandelier hangs from the lofty ceiling,
its crystal facets capturing the candlelight dazzlingly. A sigil in the shape of a small,
rectangular monolith is on the ground. A glowing red flame-shaped sigil has been left here. Resting
on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. Muttering emanates from behind the cowl of a scion of
despair, a tarot card alight betwixt her gnarled, clawed fingers. There are 40 tall, crystal glasses
here. A ham and scrambled egg wrap sandwich has been set down. A thick ham and pickle sandwich has
been left here. An islander breakfast sandwich waits here. A hearty scholar's sandwich has been set
down here. A thick sandwich with pecan and tuna filling sits here. There are 5 shawarma sandwichs
here. There are 5 long-necked glass bottles here. There are 5 bowls of lamb stew here. There are 5
torshis here. There are 5 plates of lubia polo here. Zisra is here. The ballroom is awash in
romantic candlelight from the suspended chandelier.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.

(Bloodloch): Fyrren says, "Hail."

(Bloodloch): You say, "Hello, Fyrren."

(Bloodloch): Maeleth says, "Hi there."

(Bloodloch): Tobius says, "Project 1117 has been updated!!"

(Tells): From an unseen place, Fezzix communicates to you, "Is there a dress code?"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Fezzix, "No, just clothes in general."

(Tells): Kelliara tells you, "Was there some sort of dress code attached?"

(Bloodloch): You say, "As a reminder, the ball is happening at coordinates at 9310 here in a bit."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Kelliara, "Nope, just make sure there are clothes
worn in general."

(Bloodloch): Fyrren says, "Ahh, my timing is perfect it seems."

Fyrren strides in from the southeast, his colossal form sending tremors through the ground.
He is followed by a monolithic golem of basalt columns.

(Bloodloch): Zenobia says, "That it is."

Fyrren gracefully hops off of a disease-ridden direwolf.

Fyrren slaps a disease-ridden direwolf on the rump and sends it cantering off.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

"Hail!" Fyrren exclaims loudly, raising his hand.

"Greetings!" you say with a smile.

A tremendous ballroom (9310) - Bloodloch (68)
There are 2 carrion beetles here. A formal black and crystal chandelier hangs from the lofty ceiling,
its crystal facets capturing the candlelight dazzlingly. A sigil in the shape of a small,
rectangular monolith is on the ground. A glowing red flame-shaped sigil has been left here. Resting
on the ground is a cube-shaped silver sigil. Muttering emanates from behind the cowl of a scion of
despair, a tarot card alight betwixt her gnarled, clawed fingers. There are 40 tall, crystal glasses
here. A ham and scrambled egg wrap sandwich has been set down. A thick ham and pickle sandwich has
been left here. An islander breakfast sandwich waits here. A hearty scholar's sandwich has been set
down here. A thick sandwich with pecan and tuna filling sits here. There are 5 shawarma sandwichs
here. There are 5 long-necked glass bottles here. There are 5 bowls of lamb stew here. There are 5
torshis here. There are 5 plates of lubia polo here. A monolithic golem of basalt columns stands
here ominously with its knuckles near the ground. Zisra is here. The monstrous form of Fyrren is
here, his stony body towering over you. He wields a menacing flail in his left hand and a wooden
fishing pole in his right. The ballroom is awash in romantic candlelight from the suspended
chandelier.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.

Fyrren ceases to wield a wooden fishing pole in his right hand.

Fyrren ceases to wield a menacing flail, securing it to his weaponbelt.

Zisra inclines her head politely to Fyrren.

(Bloodloch): Malcanthet says, "Wait, a ball?"

(Bloodloch): You say, "More of a gathering than a ball."

(Bloodloch): Maeleth says, "No, no. Just a gathering."

(Bloodloch): Malcanthet says, "I thought this was a gathering. We're dancing?"

(Bloodloch): Malcanthet says, "Whew."

(Bloodloch): You say, "Drink, chat, eat, have a few games."

(Bloodloch): Maeleth says, "The ballroom is incidental."

(Bloodloch): You say, "Ballroom is one of our largest spaces."

Fyrren kneels down and closes his eyes. You watch in amazement as his earthen flesh begins to flow
into the ground.

Within moments Fyrren stands, his body released from its earthen form.

(Bloodloch): You say, "It's already lit up and open, so plenty of space to walk around."

Fyrren stretches his limbs, spreading his wings out to full span as he does so before quickly
folding them once more, appearing as a wall of sand behind his figure.

You say, "I'll be back in a moment."

Fyrren says in a harsh, barking language ringing with grim inflections, "I made a point to make it
to this event."

-move to get cages from stockpile-

You smile and say, "Had to grab the pet cages for prizes."

Fyrren says in a harsh, barking language ringing with grim inflections, "Last thing I designed was
the choker."

Malcanthet glances at Fyrren and perks up visibly.

Malcanthet says to Fyrren, "A choker you say?"

You have emoted: Cordia waves towards Malcanthet.
Balance Used: 0.93 seconds

Zisra nods, smiling, fingering the choker around her neck.

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

You wink knowingly at Zisra.

Fyrren nods curtly at Malcanthet.

Fyrren says to Malcanthet, in Azudim, "Aye."

Fyrren says in a harsh, barking language ringing with grim inflections, "Custom order."

Comprehension flashes across Malcanthet's face.

Malcanthet nods her head emphatically.

Fyrren says in a harsh, barking language ringing with grim inflections, "Planning on designing a
crown for Roxi at some point."

Malcanthet picks up a tall, crystal glass.

You say to Malcanthet, "I'm not used to your Chiav body. It's quite nice."

Malcanthet inclines her head politely to you.

You say, "I need to be in mine more often, but it takes some getting used to."

Malcanthet says, "Thank you, I'm still adjusting."

Malcanthet chuckles long and heartily.

Malcanthet nods her head in agreement.

Zisra says to you, "Am I the only one who can't be a giant spider?"

You say to Zisra, "It's only a handful of official order members."

You say, "So no. Not the only one who cannot."

Gesturing with two forelegs for emphasis, Malcanthet says, "The only way to learn is to work through
the process. I don't think I'll be dancing though."

Malcanthet's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Malcanthet drinks from a tall, crystal glass full of Tsol'aa bloodwine.

Malcanthet perks up visibly.

You say, "I don't think I'll dance either, though I did let Zisra dress me up."

Licking her lips, Malcanthet says, "Oh, my."

Fyrren says in a harsh, barking language ringing with grim inflections, "I am in my best garments,
as always."

You say to Malcanthet, "Direct from El'jazira's stockpile."

Zisra murmurs to you, "Two pants again, love."

Malcanthet nods her head at you.

You say, "..moment."

You murmur to Zisra, "No idea how I keep doing that.."

Zisra inclines her head politely to Fezzix.

Malcanthet grins mischievously at Fezzix.

Atarah arrives from the southeast.

You incline your head politely to Atarah.

You say, "Welcome!"

"Hail!" Fyrren exclaims loudly, raising his hand.

Atarah inclines her head politely to you.

(Web): Zisra says, "People came, yay!"

(Bloodloch): You say, "Remember, coordinates 9310 if you want to attend the gathering."

Fezzix strides into the room, Atarah's arm wrapped through his elbow. He doffs a black, short-
brimmed rounded hat cordially to those gathered and plucks a lit thin cigar with apple banding from
his lips long enough to exhale a plume of smoke before placing it back where it belongs. "Morning,"
he says curtly.

(Tells): Tails tells you, "What sort of gathering is it, Soldier?"

A Tsol'aa slave wanders through, carrying a tray of drinks through the ballroom. (RMOTE)

Zisra says to Malcanthet, "You could still try. I imagine it'd be a fun duel between your new form
and my ineptitude at dancing on who escapes in the best condition."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Tails, "Just one to chat and such."

Fyrren says, "I used to dance, many years back."

Fezzix picks up a shawarma sandwich.

Fezzix quickly devours a shawarma sandwich.

Tails wanders into the ballroom, loitering near the door before fully committing to entering.

You incline your head politely to Tails.

Zisra smiles at Tails.

Splaying all eight legs out to either side, Malcanthet takes a seat as gracefully as she can,
ensuring she's far enough from those walking about so that they aren't stepped on by accident.
scent

Fyrren inclines his head politely to Tails.

Malcanthet smiles wryly at Zisra.

You say, "Good thing I chose to hold this here.."

You say to Malcanthet, "You might need all the space you can get.."

Fyrren chatters rapidly in a series of arachnoid clicks, "It is nice to finally have the ability to
utilize heatsight.. can see people finally."

Maeleth arrives from the southeast.

Malcanthet says to Zisra, "I'm not a good dancer on a normal day."

You incline your head politely to Maeleth.

Maeleth lowers her arms to grab her gown's skirt, which she uplifts as knees bend, curtseying
towards you in a gracious, well-practiced gesture, a pleasant smile curling her lips.

Malcanthet drinks from a tall, crystal glass of Tsol'aa bloodwine.

Posture straightening, voice pleasant, Maeleth smiles and says to you, "Cordia, dearest host.. Thank
you for having us."

The sound of nearby laughter can be heard as a conversation carries on in the distance. (RMOTE)

Green eyes glinting in the low light, Malcanthet turns to take in the approaching Maeleth.

You have recovered equilibrium.

Inclining his head to Maeleth, you say, "You are welcome, certainly."

Tails opts to hang about just inside the door even after a few moments have passed, one hand resting
atop the head of the hound at his side as he merely observes and listens.

You say, "It's not often that we bother with these things, but I felt it was needed."

Malcanthet nods her head in agreement.

Fyrren chatters rapidly in a series of arachnoid clicks, "There was a time when these gatherings
happened often."

Smiling, you say, "Hopefully, this is just the start to many subsequent ones."

You nod your head at Fyrren.

Malcanthet flashes a sharp smile over the rim of her glass.

Zisra says to Tails, "You can come in, you know, yes?"

Zisra winks knowingly at Tails.

Fezzix's dark eyes scan the gathered crowd, finally settling on Maeleth. A lopsided half smile forms
around a lit thin cigar with apple banding, and he tugs on his coat with a free hand. "Well, don't I
feel underdressed?" he says dryly.

A nimble servant slips through the crowd, carrying a plate of drinks from one side of the room to
the other. (RMOTE)

Zisra entwines her arm with your.

Tails gives Zisra a short nod. "Yes, Legionary. I merely expect to need to depart suddenly - I am
waiting on another engagement."

You smile at Zisra.

You have emoted: "Ah, some of us are too used to looking over the top, General." Cordia says towards
Fezzix, offering an incline of his head, "But thank you for coming, it is good to meet you outside
of the battlefield."

Maeleth gladly smiles back over at you, striding further into the grand room. "I do look forward to
the others - not to mention this day's get-together, mentor dear."

Zisra says to Tails, "More fun than us? I don't believe you."

Zisra grins mischievously at Tails.

Maeleth ceases to wield a buckler in her left hand.

Fyrren strokes a ring of swirling sand tenderly.
The ring dissolves into its individual grains of sand, which rush across Fyrren's fingers like a
miniature sandstorm before returning to their ordinary, circular shape.

Zenobia arrives from the southwest.

You say to Maeleth, "Always the suck-up."

Fyrren raises his hand towards Zenobia and exclaims, "Hail!"

You incline your head politely to Zenobia.

You say, "Ah, Imperator. Welcome."

"Greetings!" Zenobia says with a smile.

"It carries the promise of a battle, Legionary," Tails explains, earnestly.

Zisra inclines her head politely to Zenobia.

The sound of laughter can be heard coming from a distant place within the Alcazar, carried along
with a round of applause. (RMOTE)

Zenobia says to you, "Good to see you, Overlord."

"I wouldn't do that for free," Maeleth's low-voiced and wicked response comes, lips soon forming a
grin.

Lifting his gaze, you say, "That must be a crowd listening to the jester.."

You roll your eyes at Maeleth.

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Zenobia's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "Daisin wished to
visit and see a gathering."

Zisra raises an eyebrow at Tails. "Oh?"

Malcanthet's feet are drawn firmly down against the earth.

Tails nods his head at Zisra.

You have emoted: Cordia glances at Atarah and Fezzix before letting Zisra's arm loose, "Excuse me a
moment. Let me be less formal, I think."

-leaves to get different clothes-

You have emoted: Cordia adjusts his coat, tugging it into place as he provides a firm nod of his
head, "There, less formal."

Fezzix's eyes catch Atarah's glance, and his grin turns a bit more genuine at that. He leads her in
a slow, walking tour of the ballroom's space, his head tilted backwards to inspect the decor and the
iron chandelier. "I don't normally get to experience the finer aspects of this volcano," he says.

Fezzix drinks from a northern senator's flask with traces of "Sicarius' Stock" whiskey.

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "That is fine."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Zenobia's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "So how does he get
here if denied?"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "He is denied? Hrm..have him follow
behind you?"

Zisra folds her arms, looking at you flatly.

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "Ah, no Enorian folks."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Zenobia's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "He was following."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "We are not allowing those from Duiran or
Enorian to this."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Zenobia's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "Ooh he is from
there?"

You have emoted: Cordia steps back in close to Zisra, giving a sheepish grin, "What, Legionary?"

Maeleth picks up a tall, crystal glass.

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "Looks like it. Or at least graduated
from their Academy."

Fyrren says to Zenobia, "So, you have yet to show me that entry, by the way."

Maeleth picks up a plate of lubia polo.

Sipping in a lady-like manner upon her blood, Malcanthet scans those who've arrived, gaze settling
briefly upon Fyrren in consideration.

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Zenobia's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "He is Spinesreach."

Atarah cant help but to mirror Fezzix's smile, following his movements to take in their surroundings.

Zisra looks at you for a long moment before looking out across the room again. "Nothing. Nice outfit.
"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "Odd."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "May have to prism in, then."

You say to Zisra, "Cranky."

Zisra rolls her eyes.

The sound of a nearby, small orchestra slips through the air - carrying with it the sounds of a
violin, cello, flute, and many other instruments. They play a well-paced and slow waltz, all
instruments blending into each other perfectly. (RMOTE)

Zisra says to you, "As punishment, we'll have to dance later."

"Always nice to feel especially gorgeous," Maeleth comments in a murmur before splaying her hand out
beneath her plate of food, from which she begins to eat patiently.

You say to Zisra, "No, no dancing from me."

Malcanthet's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon Fyrren.

Maeleth quickly devours a plate of lubia polo.

Maeleth drinks from a tall, crystal glass full of a bloody camilla.

You have emoted: Cordia lifts his head up at the sound, "Although, I guess the orchestra decided to
play anyways.."

Zenobia says to Fyrren, "Ooh yes let me look for it well after the gathering that is."

Zenobia's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Fyrren nods his head emphatically.

Malcanthet's lips curl into a secretive smile.

Zenobia waves a hand over her brazier tattoo and it glows in response.
Daishin appears suddenly in your location, looking disoriented.

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Zenobia, "Or that."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Zenobia's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "Heh."

Tails uses Warhounds Bestow on you.
Tails orders a vicious warhound to return to your kennel as your hound.
You use Warhound Dismiss.
You sharply command a vicious warhound to return to the kennels and the beast swiftly obeys, dashing
out of sight.

Daishin thanks Fezzix sincerely.

You blink.

You emit a sudden and excited, "Ooh!"

Fyrren says to Zenobia, "I am considering extending the contest to last a bit longer and changing
adding some more detail... as well, I will encourage leadership to enter this time.."

Fyrren mutters discontentedly.

Zenobia grins mischievously at Fyrren.

You say to Tails, "Thank you, Soldier. I will put it to good use!"

Zenobia says to Fyrren, "Understood."

Tails nods his head at you.

Zenobia gives Fyrren a peck on the cheek.

You have emoted: Cordia leans down to pat a small warhound on the head, "I'll figure out a name for
the beast later."

Arbre enters from the southwest, riding the celestial mountain screamer, Ruush-ka.
emote standing back up, he claps his hands

You have emoted: Cordia standing back up, he claps his hands together and says, "Well, welcome
everyone! I'm glad to see we had so many interested in visiting."

Mariena arrives from the southwest.

Daishin says, "Hello."

Fyrren says, "So many familiar and new faces."

Maeleth takes a glance over at you, swallowing a mouthful of food. "Name it bitesize," she suggests
with some amusement.

Malcanthet's long fingers rap a light staccato along the belly of her glass, attention drifting
elsewhere.

Brightly, Mariena says, "Hello!"

Tails seems increasingly uncomfortable as the number of people present continues to grow, until he
ultimately edges inconspicuously toward the door, intent on making an unnoticed escape.

You say to Maeleth, "..no."

Zisra inclines her head politely to Mariena.

You say to Mariena, "Welcome!"

You have emoted: Cordia nudges Zisra gently with his elbow, "We don't need to be so formal, I think,
if you wish to loosen up."

Fezzix's head perks up at the sound of the slow waltz, and he turns his full attention to the woman
whose arm is linked through his. He offers Atarah a small grin past a confident, lidded gaze, and
squares himself to face her, taking her hand in one of his and placing the other on her waist.
"Shall we?" he asks coyly.

A nimble servant slips through the crowd, carrying a plate of drinks from one side of the room to
the other. (RMOTE)

Zenobia says to Atarah, "Glad you two made it here."

Maeleth's head dips over at you a single time, and her lips remain upturned slightly. Shoving her
empty plate at some unsuspecting servant, the woman wanders along for some time before looking up
and over at Malcanthet.

Zenobia smiles at Fezzix.

Zisra tries to look calm and collected as she wastes no time kicking her heels behind her.

Zisra removes high-heeled silken white rose sandals.

Arbre wanders over to the refreshments, pulling Mariena along behind her, and takes a tall, crystal
glass full of Grecht bloodwine.

Voice pensive and full of thought, Maeleth says to Malcanthet, "Someone wanted to look extra
fearsome, huh?"

Malcanthet smiles wryly at Maeleth.

Maeleth drinks from a tall, crystal glass of a bloody camilla.

Malcanthet smiles wryly at Maeleth.

Daishin murmurs something softly to Fezzix.

Twirling her glass casually between her fingers, Malcanthet says, "No more than usual."

The nearby orchestra's music flits in, carrying in the sounds of a medium-paced song. The
instruments provide a hint of solemnness to the tone, especially as the stringed instruments have
their strokes elongated from time to time. (RMOTE)

Following along comfortably, Mariena takes a moment to look over the selections. Ultimately a glass
of Tsol'aa bloodwine is selected.

Mariena picks up a tall, crystal glass.

Zenobia smiles and says to Malcanthet, "I think ya look fine, Darlin."

You say, "Although there is music playing, do not feel required to dance. But, please - socialize.
Drink, eat, and be merry."

Zenobia drops 3 kegs.

You say, "I'll have a little quiz contest in a bit with little pet prizes."

You grin mischievously at Zenobia.

Mariena murmurs something softly to Arbre.

Good-naturedly, Maeleth says to Zenobia, "Oh, she looks exquisite."

Zenobia drinks from a glimmering champagne flute with traces of sparkling gold champagne.

Mariena leaves to the southwest.

Arbre sniffs at her drink a moment before taking a swallow and closing her eyes, giving a slight
shiver.

Glancing at Arbre, you say, "Looks like you found a bloodwine."

Legs tapping lightly in a synchronized fidget, Malcanthet grins at Zenobia with a wide flash of
teeth. "Why thank you."

Mariena arrives from the southwest.

Zenobia says to you, "I have more Vodka of many sorts if we need variety for our Northern visitors."

You nod your head at Zenobia.

Shadows around Nahuaque dim the surroundings as he steps in from the northeast.

Maeleth picks up a ham and scrambled egg wrap sandwich.

Maeleth eats a ham and scrambled egg wrap sandwich.

Mariena sips from a tall, crystal glass full of Tsol'aa bloodwine.

Nahuaque abandons the veil obscuring his form, becoming visible once more.

You say to Zenobia, "I bought a few things from Eleanor up north, but wasn't sure what all to gather.
So, that helps."

Arbre nods to you, blinking her eyes back open. "I guessed something like that, by the smell."

The stars in Ruush-ka's body shift in slowly changing constellations.

Atarah chuckles at Fezzix, seemingly a bit surprised. She grips his hand and rests the other atop
his shoulder while straightening her posture.

Zenobia says to you, "Be a moment then and I'll grab em."

Zenobia inclines her head politely to those around her.

You have emoted: "It's a bit hard to get used to, so don't feel you must drink it further." Cordia
says towards Arbre as he waves a hand at the many glasses and bottles, "Plenty of other things."

Zenobia leaves to the southwest.

Mariena sips from a tall, crystal glass of Tsol'aa bloodwine.

Arbre shakes her head at you. "I am familiar enough with drinking blood," she says with a wry smile.

Arbre drinks from a tall, crystal glass full of Grecht bloodwine.

You tilt your head curiously.

Shadows around Rhyot dim the surroundings as he steps in from the southeast.

Fyrren raises his hand towards a figure wrapped in darkness and exclaims, "Hail!"

You say to Arbre, "I have not really met you before, so I wasn't aware. Apologies."

You incline your head politely to a figure wrapped in darkness.

Licking his lips as he looks at Fyrren, a figure wrapped in darkness softly utters, "Mmmm..."

You say to a figure wrapped in darkness, "Hello, Overlord."

Zenobia arrives from the southeast.

A figure wrapped in darkness inclines his head politely to you.

Zenobia drops 11 kegs.

Malcanthet's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon Maeleth.

Zenobia laughingly says to you, "Now its a damn party."

You grin mischievously at Zenobia.

You say, "That -is- a lot of kegs."

Arbre waves you off dismissively. "Nothing to apologize for," she says, giving you a smile.

The corners of Zenobia's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

A figure wrapped in darkness says, "Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will die of alcohol poisoning.
"

Maeleth smirks at Malcanthet.

You nod your head at a figure wrapped in darkness.

Zenobia says to you, "I am known for having many kegs."

Mariena returns to Arbre, with Nahuaque in toe. "How is the Grecht?" She inquires of Arbre. "The
Tsol'aa tastes vaguely of caramel."

Zenobia chuckles long and heartily.

You say, "Nothing like a little death to make it a real party."

Despite his informal clothing, Fezzix begins to lead Atarah in slow yet calculated steps in time to
the waltz, his feet only inches away from her with each footfall but never making contact. His eyes
remain fixed on her, and his coy grin turns confident as he begins to lose himself in the dance.

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "That can be arranged."

You smile wryly at a figure wrapped in darkness.

Zenobia inclines her head politely to a figure wrapped in darkness.

A figure wrapped in darkness ponders the situation.

You say to a figure wrapped in darkness, "How about just satiating your bloodlust with some
bloodwine?"

Nearby light reflects off of Ruush-ka's green eyes as he silently assesses the area.

Zenobia leaves to the southwest, followed by Daishin.

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "I do not partake of the alcoholic beverages."

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "They dull your senses and weaken your strength."

You say, "I do not normally either, but I do enjoy bloodwine at times."

Fyrren nods his head at a figure wrapped in darkness, showing his acceptance.

You say to a figure wrapped in darkness, "They are not exactly potent."

Fyrren says, "I don't drink alcohol as well."

The vague image of an entwined venantium locket appears in the air, before Xenia appears in a flash
of magic.

Fyrren says, "Nor anything else. Nor eat."

You incline your head politely to Xenia.

Xenia inclines her head politely to those around her.

Arbre shrugs at Mariena. "Spicy," she answers.

Fyrren raises his hand towards Xenia and exclaims, "Hail!"

Xenia smiles wryly.

You say to Xenia, "Drink and be merry!"

Malcanthet absently watches Fezzix spin Atarah about the room while nursing her drink.

Zisra inclines her head politely to Xenia.

You say to Fyrren, "Well, you're also weird, Arbiter."

Arbre drinks from a tall, crystal glass of Grecht bloodwine.

A figure wrapped in darkness shakes his head.

A figure wrapped in darkness says, "You lot are weird."

You snort arrogantly at a figure wrapped in darkness.

You wave a hand dismissively at a figure wrapped in darkness, your attention now on other matters.

Fyrren says, "Why should I eat or drink?"

Zenobia arrives from the southeast.

Fyrren says, "It does nothing for me."

Mariena offers the glass in question to Nahuaque for testing. "Tsol'aa bloodwine."

Zenobia takes a long drag from a lit hastily-rolled cigarette.

Zenobia exhales a soft cloud of smoke, redolent with roasted scents.

You say, "For the interesting tastes of new things? Adventure?"

You purse your lips, deep in thought.

Mariena gives a tall, crystal glass to Nahuaque.

You say, "Science?"

Mariena picks up a tall, crystal glass.

Mariena sips from a tall, crystal glass full of Grecht bloodwine.

Glancing at the many glasses on the ground, you say, "By the way!"

"You're in a chatty mood," Maeleth of Malcanthet observes, smiling altogether far too pleasantly.

Nahuaque drinks from a tall, crystal glass of Tsol'aa bloodwine.

You say, "For those who like the bloodwines, they can be found in El'jazira."

Nahuaque says to Mariena, "Interesting."

A figure wrapped in darkness ponders the situation.

Zisra says to you, "Have you had any yet?"

A figure wrapped in darkness says, "Duanathar."
Rhyot is swiftly carried into the skies and out of sight by a pair of wings of the eagle.

You have emoted: Cordia steps in closer to Zisra, looping his arm into her.

You say to Zisra, "You alright, love?"

Light begins to return as Nahuaque leaves to the northwest.

The sound of laughter can be heard coming from a distant place within the Alcazar, carried along
with a round of applause. (RMOTE)

With an audible lick of the roof of her mouth, Mariena says to Arbre, "I like caramel better."

Zisra picks up a tall, crystal glass.

Zisra drinks from a tall, crystal glass full of Grecht bloodwine.

Zisra gives a tall, crystal glass to you.

Zisra says to you, "Try it, love."

Arbre smiles knowingly.

Zisra winks knowingly at you.

You smile at Zisra.

You sip from a tall, crystal glass of Grecht bloodwine. The chewy tannin glides across your tongue,
providing a slight spicy flavor that is quickly replaced with a heavy smokiness.

Blinking, you say, "Phew..that really is spicy."

You give a tall, crystal glass to Zisra.

The music comes to a crescendo, echoing throughout the entire ballroom, before gradually coming to a
close. (RMOTE)

Zisra sighs gently, entwining her fingers with your.

Tilting her head towards Maeleth, Malcanthet drawls, "I know. It's so hard to get me to shut up.." A
bemused smile fleetingly crosses her lips as the look in her venom-green eyes grows veiled.

Shadows around Rhyot dim the surroundings as he steps in from the southeast.

In the stead of the orchestra, a single piano starts to play a beautiful, gentle song - notes rising
and falling in a slow rhythm that echoes throughout the Alcazar. (RMOTE)

Rhyot drops 28 corpses.

Rhyot picks up the corpse of a Teshen worker.

Rhyot drops the corpse of a Teshen worker.

You blink.

A figure wrapped in darkness says, "In case anyone wants to partake of real food and drink."

Atarah murmurs something about leather pants to Fezzix, though she follows his every calculated step
in unison, their feet remaining close but never touching. The Idreth smiles up at the taller man,
keeping her own gaze leveled with his.

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh.

You say to a figure wrapped in darkness, "Thank you, Overlord."

Fyrren picks up the corpse of a Teshen reaver.

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "Someone has to do something right."

Fyrren gnaws anxiously on the corpse of a Teshen reaver.

You roll your eyes.

A frown wrinkles Fyrren's brow as he articulates a "Hrm...."

A figure wrapped in darkness pats you in a friendly manner.

You say to a figure wrapped in darkness, "I loathe you."

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "The feeling is mutual."

You say, "At least we're agreed on it."

A figure wrapped in darkness nods his head emphatically.

"Chatterbox. I hear some like to sew the lips of others shut," Maeleth to Malcanthet regales,
smiling quite gladly as her glass is tipped up. "When melting or nailing doesn't happen anyway. It's
all aesthetic preference."

Fyrren drops the corpse of a Teshen reaver.

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "Maybe loathe is too strong.."

Realizing the music has stopped, Fezzix slowly winds down the dance until it too has ceased, and he
releases Atarah from his embrace, taking a step back and inclining his head towards her with a
roguish wink. He takes the opportunity to finally pluck a lit thin cigar with apple banding from his
mouth and tap the ashes into a nearby discarded glass.

You grin mischievously at a figure wrapped in darkness.

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "I have no real opinion of you."

A figure wrapped in darkness says, "Impassive as it may be."

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "You fight, you die, you lead."

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "Far as I'm concerned, there's nothing I need to worry
over."

A figure wrapped in darkness shrugs helplessly.

You say to a figure wrapped in darkness, "Valid points."

You say, "Suppose I could say the same for you, so touche."

A figure wrapped in darkness smiles wryly.

Arbre drinks from a tall, crystal glass of Grecht bloodwine.

A figure wrapped in darkness says, "In any case..."

A figure wrapped in darkness says to you, "I'll leave you to the drunkards."

Atarah lowers herself in a semi-curtsey towards Fezzix, before wrapping her hand around his forearm.

You say, "Alright, folks. What sort of game would you all like to play? We could do a scavenger hunt,
which will require some running around. Or, a quiz, which we can all just sit here and do."

You say, "Or, we could do nothing but drink and stand around."

Tone dipping lower, Malcanthet chuckles at Maeleth and replies, "Better to bite out the tongue, then
the lips. Tender, fatty morsels. They slither like maggots down your throat..." Looking quite
satisfied, she presses her glass back to her mouth savouringly.

A monolithic golem of basalt columns knuckle-walks to the corpse of a Teshen reaver which lies on
the ground. It takes the corpse with one hand and begins to bite into one of the limbs, chewing the
flesh with its sharpened teeth. It devours the entire limb, swallowing it in one mouthful and the
chewed up flesh simply slides from its torso to the ground in a pile. It continues to do this with
the rest of the corpse.

Xenia says, "Voltda."
A sulfurous portal opens in the ground before Xenia and she quickly jumps into it before it snaps
shut behind her.

Glancing at the golem, you say, "Lovely.."

Attention caught, Malcanthet glances at the monolithic golem with interest.

Mariena says, "What about a quiz then?"

Mariena says, "I like quizzes."

You say to Mariena, "I was just about to say, with all that silence."

A figure wrapped in darkness inclines his head politely to those around him.

A figure wrapped in darkness says, "Duanathar."
Rhyot is swiftly carried into the skies and out of sight by a pair of wings of the eagle.

"Oh, someonoe's hungry as well. Such a good mood to be in," Maeleth gladly enthuses over at
Malcanthet, pleasant voice laced with delight as her smile is quick to blossom. "Some kind of taste
in specific you prefer - tsol'aa, troll, elsewise..?"

A monolithic golem of basalt columns leans down to the floor and begins devouring the pile of chewed
up flesh, beginning a cycle of consuming the flesh over and over until it is a fine paste.

You say, "Right!"

Malcanthet says to Fyrren, "Your golem is quite the entertainment."

You say, "So, quiz."

Fezzix lifts a black, short-brimmed rounded hat and smooths back his hair, taking care not to let
his stogy come into contact with his head. "Whatever the crowd feels like playing," he says to you
from across the room.

Zisra says to Maeleth, "I do hope you didn't eat the crazy one the other day."

Tobius strides in from the southeast, his colossal form sending tremors through the ground.
He is followed by a clay golem.

Whispering an offering to the earth, Tobius slams a menacing flail into the ground beside a carrion
beetle. A fissure opens beneath its feet, summoning forth a single-minded swarm of centipedes to
engulf it.
Tobius has scored a CRITICAL hit!
The final blow proves too much for a carrion beetle, who expires, pitifully.

You pointedly say nothing at all.

Whispering an offering to the earth, Tobius slams a menacing flail into the ground beside a carrion
beetle. A fissure opens beneath its feet, summoning forth a single-minded swarm of centipedes to
engulf it.
The final blow proves too much for a carrion beetle, who expires, pitifully.

Tobius's feet are drawn firmly down against the earth.

You say to Tobius, "Tobius.."

Tobius gulps, muttering "Oops..." under his breath.

You bop Tobius over the head with your fist.

Fyrren raises his hand towards Tobius and exclaims, "Hail!"

Mariena gives Arbre a peck on the cheek.

Arbre reaches up, squeezing Mariena's arm affectionately.

Malcanthet glances back at Maeleth, rolling her shoulder in a slight shrug as she replies, "No
preference really. Just warm."

You say, "I'll explain the rules real quicklike."

With a wistful look on her face, Arbre touches a disc-adorned black ribbon choker.

A disc-adorned black ribbon choker suddenly pulses with magic in Arbre's hands, and she blinks out
of existence.

Mariena tilts her head and listens intently to you.

You say, "Want to answer it? Answer it to me privately, not aloud. I'll give a short time for people
to answer, and say when time is done."

You say, "The top four people will get little cages with beastides in them."

Fezzix seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly.

Fyrren nods his head at you.

(Bloodloch): Alathesia says, "Greetings."

(Bloodloch): You say, "Hello, Regent. We're about to start the quiz."

Malcanthet says to you, "Quite hard to focus on questions with such a spectacular show."

You say, "Ahem, beasties."

Malcanthet's eyes sparkle with amusement as she gazes upon you.

(Bloodloch): Alathesia says, "I will be right there!"

Looking around at the crowd, you say, "Any questions on how it's going to work?"

A monolithic golem of basalt columns gnaws at the now pool of blood on the floor, trying to bite it.

You say, "And..I'm going to let the Regent come before I begin."

Tobius says to you, "What are we doing?"

Alathesia inclines her head politely to those around her.

Fyrren raises his hand towards Alathesia and exclaims, "Hail!"

Zenobia strikes out at Tobius and stings him with her deadly tail.

Zenobia says, "Offer em all at once." (Tobius kept sacrificing individual bodies)

Zisra says to Zenobia, "I assumed he wanted to be dramatic."

You tap your foot with mild impatience.

Zenobia snorts arrogantly.

Tobius says, "There were only 72 more..."

You say to Alathesia, "Oh, there you are."

Alathesia smirks at Zisra.

A monolithic golem of basalt columns says, "Slow an' bloody like..."

You say, "I didn't even notice."

Zisra smiles at Alathesia.

You say, "Alright.."

Alathesia smiles at you.

Alathesia turns to you and suddenly screams, "Boo!" at you.

Zenobia asks Tobius, "Wan to become one yourself?"

You say to Zisra, "Repeat the instructions for the quiz for the Regent."

A monolithic golem of basalt columns continues its quest to bite the pool of blood beneath its form.

Zisra says to Alathesia, "Tell Cordia privately the answer if you know it after she asks. Or
threaten her with snowballs to gain points."

Zisra winks knowingly at Alathesia.

Tobius says, "What is she asking?"

Alathesia murmurs something softly to Zisra.

A monolithic golem of basalt columns says, ".. quiz.. stuff.."

Malcanthet rises slowly and runs a hand down the front of her gown, smoothing it into perfect place.
Empty glass in hand, she languidly skitters over to the bevy of drinks, a finger tapping her lower
lip as she considers which will be her next.

Malcanthet picks up a tall, crystal glass.

Zisra shrugs at Alathesia. "I don't know where you--- the bandit got them from last time."

You say, "Questions and stuff!"

Alathesia murmurs something softly to Zenobia.

You say, "Alright, we all set folks?"

Alathesia shifts her eyes from side to side suspiciously.

Mariena nods her head at you.

Maeleth absently watches the conversation go on, languidly nodding her head up and over at you.

Malcanthet drinks from a tall, crystal glass full of Atavian bloodwine.

Tobius says to you, "The answer is 42."

Zenobia murmurs something softly to Alathesia.

Fezzix puts on Celestine mighty dextrous invigorating enhancing hardy elusive devastating stalwart
bracers.

Fezzix puts on a pair of wings of the eagle.

Tobius says, "I win."

You say, "I think these have been used before for something else, so hopefully no one remembers all
of them.."

Alathesia says, "Excuse me a moment."

Zisra says to Tobius, "What is 42 the answer to?"

Fezzix exhales sharply through his nostrils. "Excuse me," he says with some urgency.

Fezzix says, "Duanathar."
Fezzix leaves to the ether, followed by Atarah.

Alathesia chatters rapidly in a series of arachnoid clicks, "Voltda."

Fyrren says, "The question of 'Alright, we all set folks?'"

You say to Fyrren, "Clearly."

Tobius says to Zisra, "The number of corpses I was going to offer seperately."

Fyrren nods his head sagely.

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Alathesia, "Should I wait on you?"

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "I will be right back.. go over rules again heh."

Tobius says, "But everyone got all mad."

You sigh and apply your face to your palm.

You say, "Well..let us twiddle our thumbs while people are slowly possibly murdering others."

You say, "So.."

You say, "Let's do a test question!"

You say, "Was I always a man?"

You say, "Go!"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "No."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "No."

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "No."

(Tells): Wafting, as if on the air, Zenobia's velvety tongue reaches your ear: "No."

(Tells): Zisra tells you, "In your heart."

You say, "And time."

You smile at Zisra.

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "But you are lovely and enticing all the same, mentor dear."

You say to Zisra, "Very sweet answer."

Zisra winks knowingly at you.

You say, "Four people answered it correctly, with one being moreso."

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "Wait. That's a tricksy question. Were you always
presenting as a male? No."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Mariena, "Exactly!"

Tobius swings his arm up and high fives you enthusiastically.

You say, "Let's ask another test question while we wait.."

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Coming!"

You say, "What blooded house has a jester here in Alcazar?"

(Tells): Zisra tells you, "I don't know but I love you!"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "D'baen."

Zisra taps her nose, grinning at Alathesia.

You shift your eyes from side to side suspiciously.

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "D'baen."

You narrow your eyes at Fyrren.

You narrow your eyes at Tobius.

You say, "And..time."

You say, "The answer is not D'BAEN."

You snort arrogantly.

You say, "The answer is actually Ve'kahi."

Tobius says to you, "But you are here..."

You say to Tobius, "Shush."

Zisra rolls her eyes.

You frown and say, "I am not a jester."

Tobius says to you, "Oh, could have fooled me."

You say, "Alright, now that the all-important Regent has returned, let us start official questions."

Alathesia covers her mouth with her hand to hide a grin, but fails to hide the amused twinkle in her
eyes.

You say, "Ready everyone?"

You say to Tobius, "You are lucky you are a citizen."

You say, "Let us begin!"

Alathesia gives a quick thumbs up and smiles, looking ready.

Maeleth murmurs something softly to Malcanthet.

Tobius says to you, "I call it fate, not luck."

A monolithic golem of basalt columns says, "Destiny!"

There is dramatic music from the piano before it becomes completely silent, as if the keys were
played from lowest to highest in one sweep of the keys. (RMOTE)

Mariena sips from a tall, crystal glass of Grecht bloodwine.

You say, "What jeweler was located in Tasur'ke back long ago?"

You say, "Tick tick tick."

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "Fyrren?"

Fyrren ponders the situation.

Maeleth shakes her head.

Fyrren says, "Can't recall."

Fyrren says, "Though I do recall buying things there long back..."

You say, "Giving a little extra time on this one, and will give two points if someone gets it right.
"

Tobius says to Fyrren, "Ever lived in Tasur'ke?"

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Zenobia, she is old, and a jeweler!"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Not sure the name but I believe the
Bloodborn bought Phials there."

Fyrren shakes his head at Tobius.

Tobius snaps his fingers.

You say, "Any last takers?"

You say, "And no, Zenobia is not correct."

Fyrren says to Tobius, "Not that I know of, but I cannot recall anything before my eighteenth year."

You say, "As in, that's not the answer."

Alathesia gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Alathesia snaps her fingers.

You say, "Alright, time!"

Alathesia gives Zenobia a peck on the cheek.

You say, "This one was tough, but the answer was Constantine."

Tobius says to you, "Fyrren may have lived there before he was 18...my answer is valid."

You pat Tobius in a friendly manner.

You say, "Alright, carrying on."

Fyrren says, "I didn't become a jewelcrafter until I was fifty."

You say, "Name a landmark that used to extend the night or day."

Zenobia grins mischievously at Alathesia.

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "The sphinx, I think."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Maeleth, "No, but that was a landmark at least."

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "What is the Orrery?"

You nod your head at Alathesia.

You say to Alathesia, "Well, I'll accept it, at least."

Alathesia exclaims, "Woo!"

Fyrren says, "Can't recall the name but I remember the process..."

Maeleth turns her eyes skyward, hoping for divine inspiration.

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "The sun dial."

Fyrren says, "An annoying process..."

You say, "Any last guesses?"

You say to Fyrren, "Aye, with the sands."

You shudder violently as a chill ripples down your spine.

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Was there not an orrery also, ah? Different from the modern one?"

Fyrren grunts noncommittally.

You nod your head at Maeleth.

Zenobia says, "And inks to b made."

You say, "And done."

Tobius says to you, "Can we have a question from this century?"

You say to Tobius, "Maybe."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "My studies are paying off. Excellent."

You say, "Anyways, two people got it right!"

You say, "Maeleth and Alathesi."

You say, "Ahem, Alathesia."

You say, "The answer was the Orrery and Horologe."

Alathesia swings her arm up and high fives Maeleth enthusiastically.

You say, "Horologue."

You cough softly.

Maeleth lowers her arms to grab her gown's skirt, which she uplifts as knees bend, curtseying
towards Alathesia in a gracious, well-practiced gesture, a pleasant smile curling her lips.

You say, "This one will be worth four points."

Tobius says, "Did Maeleth guess Horologue?"

You say to Tobius, "Just the Orrery, but stated it was a different one than the present one."

Zenobia peers at Tobius suspiciously.

Maeleth says to Tobius, "Tobi dear, I could not begin to -spell- that."

You say, "Which is accurate enough."

You say, "Now, again, four points for this question."

Alathesia nods her head at Maeleth, showing her acceptance.

You say, "Hopefully, some people will get on the board!"

You say, "What are the latest, or most recent, names of the elemental gods?"

Tobius says to Maeleth, "Start with what you are...then log."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Slyphe, Maghak, Ethne, Ivoln."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Ivoln, Ehre, Maghak, Slyphe."

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "Slyphe, Ethne, Haern, Maghak."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Ethne, rather..."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Though I suppose Slyphe at least.. -Ironically-, is unchanged.
Hahahaha!"

You say, "So far, several people have it right."

"Uh," says Alathesia with little discernible meaning.

You say, "Although, -technically-..one of them is not really correct anymore."

You say, "But I'm taking it."

You say, "And..time."

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "Ivoln, maghak, slyphe,
ethne."

You say, "Most answered Ivoln, Ethne, Maghak, and Slyphe."

Tobius shrugs helplessly.

Tobius says, "I was late."

Alathesia says, "Oohhhhhhhhhh,"

Mariena purses her lips pensively, gazing thoughtfully at some distant point.

You say, "Which is, indeed, correct - though that dragon technically replaced Maghak as the last
carrier of the Air energy."

You say, "Though..it's complicated, from what I hear, to know what is going on with all that."

Fyrren says, "Seems I missed that event."

You say, "Well!"

You say, "Next question is related to that!"

You say, "This is worth a single point."

You must wait a short while to speak again.

You say, "Who killed Yudhi for the final time?"

You smile and say, "Good luck saying it correctly. Bonus point if you do."

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "Rhyot? he kills
everything."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Tobius, "No."

You say, "It was an entity, if that'll help."

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "I know!!!"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Tanixalthas."

Tobius says, "It didn't."

You say to Maeleth, "Perfect."

Maeleth's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "The dragons that came with Andalso and crew."

You say to Mariena, "I will accept that."

Mariena gives you a solemn nod.

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Just going to guess... Ati? I was not
around then either."

You say, "Any other takers?"

You say, "Alright, time!"

You say, "The answer is Tanixalthas."

You say, "She was a Dragon Herself, and ate the heart of Maghak."

Comprehension flashes across Fyrren's face.

You say, "Or..part of it? I'm not sure."

You wave a hand dismissively at the world, which neither impresses nor amuses you.

Tobius says to you, "Why don't you know?"

You say to Tobius, "I wasn't fully wake for it either."

You say, "Here's one for our Earthen!"

You say, "What is the Earthen name for the earth plane?"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Azvosh."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Azvosh."

You say, "Two correct so far."

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "Azvosh."

You say, "Three."

Tobius says, "There better be four in there or someone gets the flail..."

Fyrren nods his head at Tobius, showing his acceptance.

You say, "One person hasn't been participating, so."

Zenobia, Maeleth, Tobius, Malcanthet, Mariena, Alathesia, Zisra, Fyrren,

Fyrren says, "Might be mindless."

Tobius says to you, "Why?"

Tobius says to you, "Who?"

You say, "Not my place to say."

You say, "And time."

You say, "The answer was Azvosh."

Tobius uses Terramancy Barrage on Malcanthet.
Tobius whirls his flail above his head as he prepares to launch a barrage of strikes upon Malcanthet.
Tobius strikes out at Malcanthet's torso as his barrage continues.
Malcanthet jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing her.
Tobius strikes out at Malcanthet's left leg as his barrage continues.
Tobius strikes out at Malcanthet's right arm as his barrage continues.
Malcanthet jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing her.

Malcanthet presses a bandage against her left leg, rubbing the poultice into her flesh.
Malcanthet sticks herself with a long needle.

Tobius shifts his eyes from side to side suspiciously.

You say, "Three point question."

You say, "One point per."

You say, "What major cities have been destroyed in our history?"

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "Enorian, Ashtan, Delos."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Shallam, Enorian, uhm.."

You nod your head at Tobius.

Tobius swings his arm up and high fives you enthusiastically.

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "Shallam, Ashtan, Enorian (rebuilt) Delos (to
ESterport)"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Tell cordia ashtan, Shallam, Hashan?"

You say, "Not really counting Shallam, unfortunately."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Oh, Ashtan."

You say, "Or..Hashan."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Enorian was destroyed once if I recall."

Tobius says, "Shallam is Enorian though..."

You say to Tobius, "It was, aye."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Duiran, perhaps?"

You say, "And time."

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Jaru, Delos."

Mariena says, "I mean, it was destroyed though. Twice now."

You nod your head at Mariena.

You say, "That's why it only really counts once."

You say, "I guess I could accept it as an answer if someone didn't also say Enorian."

You say, "Answers were Ashtan, Enorian, and Delos."

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Jaru too."

You say, "So far, Maeleth is in the lead with ten points, Tobius with eight, and Fyrren and Mariena
tied with seven."

Fyrren says, "I still forget that Delos was destroyed... I even refer to it as Delos often.."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Alathesia, "Jaru is a village."

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Ohhhhh same thing!"

You say, "Let's see what sorts of points we can spread out."

You say, "Five points available on this one!"

You say, "Name a race that Lady Chakrasul created or aided in creating!"

You say, "Well, name -the- races, I mean."

You say, "That means there are indeed five answers to this."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Troll, nazetu, orcs, ogres.. Do we count the Arqeshi?"

You shake your head at Maeleth.

Maeleth nods her head at you.

You say, "But the other four are correct."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Arqueshi, Nazetu, Ogres, Orcs, Trolls,
Consanguine."

You say, "Arqeshi and consanguine do not count, no."

You say, "Arqeshi are purified Nazetu, so they come from Nazetu."

Malcanthet stares implacably at Tobius.

You say, "And consanguine aren't really a..race."

You say, "Not in the sense I mean, at least."

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Uhh gretcht mazetu orc ogre...."

You say, "There is one that can be found in an underground place that no one has mentioned."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Goblin?"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "What, those Teshen, perhaps?"

You shake your head at Maeleth.

You shake your head at Fyrren.

Maeleth furrows her brow in consternation.

Malcanthet thwaps Tobius on the head.

You say, "Giving just a few more moments and I'll call time."

You say, "And time."

You say, "Orc, Ogre, Troll, Nazetu, and D'jeirani."

You say, "So, the people of Djeir."

Maeleth says, ".. Ah. Ahh."

You say, "Modern question!"

You say, "Who are the people that settled upon the Skythrone mountaintop?"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Why, the Atav."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Atav."

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "Minotaurs."

You shake your head at Tobius.

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Atav."

You say, "Alright, time."

You say, "The answer was - the Atav!"

You say, "Let's do a Bloodloch one!"

You say, "Four points!"

Malcanthet smiles wryly at Tobius.

You say, "What four villages or locations do the Overlords oversee?"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Vilimo, El'Jazira.. Ah. Ahm.."

Tobius says, "Who is the greatest Research Minister ever?"

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "El'Jazira is one, I am guessing."

You say to Tobius, "Alathesia."

You say, "Think of the lands in the festering wastes, perhaps."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Djeir?"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Mmr. The Lich gardens, the torturers' caverns?"

Shadows around Nahuaque dim the surroundings as he steps in from the northwest.

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "Lich gardens. Villimo Fields? Desert place where glass
is."

Malcanthet smiles wryly at Tobius.

You say to Alathesia, "By golly, you should get this one."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, you impart to Mariena, "That is indeed three of them!"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Oh, Kornar?"

Mariena smiles at Nahuaque.

You say to Alathesia, "With how you had to re-arrange all of our scepters."

Malcanthet drinks from a tall, crystal glass of Atavian bloodwine.

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "That's.. Five. Should be enogh."

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "Mor?"

You shake your head at Mariena.

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "No shit wait."

(Tells): Alathesia's thoughts fill your head, "Lich, El'jaziran, Kornarian, and Vilimesian."

You say to Alathesia, "About time."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Kornar, vilimo?"

Nahuaque grins mischievously at Mariena.

Alathesia smirks.

(Tells): Mariena's thoughts fill your head, "Vampire cavern place kinda beside lich gardens."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "And... Tarpen?"

You say, "Alright, time."

Fyrren stretches languidly.

You say, "The answer was Lich Gardens, El'Jazira, Kornar, and Vilimo."

Fyrren snaps his fingers.

You say, "But, some really great attempts to answer!"

Mariena clears her throat.

The look she gives pure predation, Malcanthet stares at Tobius a long moment, then turns her
attention back to the rest of the group.

You say, "Let's see.."

You say, "Let's go with one that no one will get."

You say, "It'll be worth eight points, two per one you get correct."

You say, "Who were Belladona's four handmaidens?"

Mariena links arms with Nahuaque comfortably.

You say, "T hen, I'll ask a series of easy ones, I promise."

---Keeping this in because it's funny---

(Research): Fyrren says, "/ragequit."

---

You say, "Two 'M' and Two 'E'"

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Ooh. Ephesia."

You say, "One used to be a cured aide to Ethne's previous form."

You say, "Someone got one!"

You say, "Start naming random things, guys. It can't hurt!"

(Tells): From afar, Malcanthet hisses harshly to you, "Ever-masseuse, Maiden Footstool, Lady
Appetizer, Warmer of the Stool."

Malcanthet nods her head at you sagely.

You utter a deep, rumbling laugh.

Nahuaque turns his head towards Mariena with a small smile. "You seem cheerful".

You say to Malcanthet, "I love them."

Malcanthet grins mischievously at you.

(Tells): An abrupt memory strikes you - the notion of Tobius telling you, "Mebrene."

(Tells): In a deep, gravelly voice, Fyrren imparts to you, "Mary, Mud, Entity, Equalized."

(Tells): Maeleth tells you, "Eritrea."

You say to Tobius, "That was a good try, but that was a God's shell."

You say, "And someone with -two-."

You say to Fyrren, "That sounds accurate."

Tobius shrugs helplessly.

Fyrren nods his head at you sagely.

Maeleth hums a happy tune.

You say, "I'm going to call time, but I'm impressed."

You say, "Malorea - the one that was with Ethne's previous Lady. Eritrea, Ephesia, and Minoria."

You say, "Good work to Maeleth for managing to remember two of those."

You say, "Now, we're going to to do a spitfire round!"

"I enjoy quizzes, even when I've no clue," Mariena murmurs in a low voice to Nahuaque.

You say, "See if you all can wrack up some points to beat out Maeleth."

Nahuaque furrows his brows for a moment and looks at Mariena out of the corner of one eye.

Fyrren nods his head at Mariena, showing his acceptance.

You say, "So, first person to answer me on these next questions will get the point."
say everyone ready?

You say, "Everyone ready?"

Tobius says, "Can we answer out loud then?"

You say, "Yes."

You say, "All set, folks?"

Maeleth nods her head at you.

You say, "Be ready to scream!"

You brandish your fists defiantly.

Alathesia nods her head and says, "Aye."

Tobius says, "Sure."

You say, "Alright, let's go!"

You say, "What land holds the displaced Therans?"

Tobius says, "Tundra."

You say, "Negatory."

Fyrren says, "Arbothia?"

You say, "Yes!"

You say, "What guild of the past became known as the Syssin?"

Maeleth says, "Shadowsnakes."

Fyrren says, "Shadowsnakes."

You say, "Right."

Fyrren snaps his fingers.

The corners of Maeleth's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

You say, "What race used to live in what is now known as the Bloodwood?"

Maeleth says, "Tsol'aa."

Fyrren says, "Tsol'aa."

Tobius says, "Tsolla."

Mariena says, "Tsol'aa."

"Bah!" Fyrren retorts disgustedly.

Malcanthet grins mischievously at Maeleth.

With an elated smile, you giggle with amusement.

"Hmph!" Mariena snorts.

You say, "Who in Spinesreach really dislikes bandits?"

Tobius says, "Everyone?"

You say, "Maybe, but nope!"

Alathesia says, "Thunderon or whatever."

Fyrren says, "Kanivara hates slavers."

Fyrren says, "So I became a slaver."

You say, "What landmark of old was located in the Mhojave desert?"

Tobius says, "Sphinx."

You say, "Right."

You say, "Who was the first Guild Master for the Sciomancers?"

Maeleth says, "Mazzion."

Mariena says, "Mazz."

You say, "Right."

You say, "Bloodloch is warded by which desert to it's west?"

Maeleth says, "Mhojave."

Fyrren says, "Mhojave."

You say, "Spinesreach is in a pass of which mountain range?"

Maeleth says, "Tarean."

You say, "Tricky one!"

Tobius says, "The tall ones."

You say, "The Dreikathi Outpost, a military encampment stationed on the Isles of Dusk and Trees,
were aiming to harvest what material?"

Maeleth says, "Ylem?"

Fyrren says, "Ylem."
You pointedly say nothing at all.

You say, "Yes.."

Alathesia peers at Maeleth suspiciously.

You stare implacably at Maeleth.

Maeleth smiles impishly and says, "It's kind of their thing, no?"

Malcanthet chuckles long and heartily.

You say, "Now the Morgun Forest, which village
FyrrenErzsebetSeir

Comments

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Cordia said:

Wrong, actually. 1) Was never a Jester, was a Comedian. 2) Is now a firespinner/dancer and has been for at least an RL year.
    imageimage
  • Erzsebet said:

Cordia said:

Wrong, actually. 1) Was never a Jester, was a Comedian. 2) Is now a firespinner/dancer and has been for at least an RL year.
    I hadn't looked since I've been back, but was just trying to be random. Will remember that and check it out.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Is fair. You can't be expected to keep track of every NPC change in even just the Vampire world.

If you hang out in the room with Shae'lana for long enough, she has a few firespinning routines coded in. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. ^.^
    imageimage
    Cordia