Macavity

I will join the ban wagon though I rarely am on the forums because its hard enough to keep up with the game sometimes in itself!  lol.

let me have it!
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    making some changes and getting him into combat...  Any thoughts about him thus far and the direction I am trying to take him???
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Seems to be fixing things up in the Teradrim and willing to come to the lessers. Ezalor didn't really like him (or anyone from Lunare for that matter) but he's slowly warming up a bit to Macavity.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I was really pleased by that lesser up in the tundra - we all shifted gears seamlessly to start working together and that gives me hope for repairing things between BL and Spines.

The random little interlude earlier in Delos with the lust and rejection back and forth cracked me up for some reason.

I wish you had said something, however, about why you left Spines. It just seemed rather abrupt and out of the blue!
    now that I have a decent system and its working better and better...I plan to be doing a LOT more fighting!!  One of the reasons Mac joined Nebre'seir so he would be forced into fighting and such, and its working!  heh
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

wow I had to go back to 2013 to find this!! wow am I old!! I am bumping this up again. Also while searching for this I found all the Maphia games we use to play back then as well on the forums! I really think something like that should brought in game!! sort of like an event! that would be fun! @Tiur ??

Anyways tell me what you think?
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• edited June 2020
    Admittedly Gali was pretty much intimidated in the early stages of their bond. Repeatedly bringing up childer-cide has that effect sometimes :tongue: The item-testing was something to endure a lot of time IG, even as OOC I'd be laughing inside trying to figure out how to get a character like Gali to react to being pulled around by tails, get burned repeatedly, and see her sire spin webs out his bottom.

Still, Mac's inclusion of Gali and her childe (expanding his house and getting that teleportation painting) and especially him appreciating her inclination for the arts has endeared her ol' sire to her somewhat. Hopefully they'll have time to sit down and talk, get to know each other better like a good sire and childe should!
    I am going to bump this up again, its a little early on what I am doing with the character now, but I REALLY feel inspired with Earthcallers now! SO MANY IDEAS!!

also I am taking suggestions as well please! Sometimes the whole, make something up, confused me at time, and I feel like I might make up something wrong or go the wrong path? does that make sense?
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Fyrren
  • I have really been enjoying the character you are developing with recent events. There is a foot rooted in the old-school Teradrim with a foot set in the future of what the Teradrim are becoming. Macavity, to me, has a lot of the stubbornness, ruthlessness, and tradition that I have experienced from the old Teradrim but listens to its peers and takes the word preached by the Sect as gospel. I feel like the way you are molding the character is really nicely done because Macavity is still Macavity but now has new lore with which to grow and gain a fresh new take on the role. Also thanks for doing all the busy work while I am going through this RL stuff. Macavity/you are my heroes :smiley:
    Avatar of Fyrren drawn by the amazing Sessizlik.
    Macavity
  • I've not had a ton of experience with Macavity. However, I definitely want to give props for how he handled the last leg of the Earthcaller release event. It was very cool to get those invitations broadcasted on CT as things unfolded. +1 to Maca.
    (Web): Abhorash has joined your web.
    (Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    Macavity