Atarah

Never done one of these before, but I'd like to know people's opinions of Atarah.
"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comments

• I miss the Syssin because of all the people. It was a bad direction for my first character, but I still miss it! You were a wonderful leader, present and attentive to newbies like me and others. It was great to have the first guild be the Syssin because people like you really helped me out a lot. Thanks a ton :)

Atarah
  • What can I say except that @Atarah has been an absolute pleasure to RP with for the past many months, and I hope she is in Fezzix's active life for a long time to come.
    Atarah
  • @Atarah is a pleasure to be around, one of Cardie's best friends, and someone he confides in. I appreciate the RP, and the talks we've had, yo. You're one of the best <3
    Atarah
  • Always fun to see @Atarah around. Whether casually chatting or working on plot devices, you always seem busy, which I think is one of the marks of a good leader. You are engaging and inclusive and those are qualities that make you stand out to a new player.

Keep up the good work and rest assured your efforts are appreciated.

Atarah
  • It's been six months. Giving this a bump. :)
    "There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." - Edgar Allan Poe
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love RPing with Atarah. It's always a blast. Teani's best friend. I like how you manage to roll with the RP so easily, taking different moods in the right way. I'm really glad our characters are so close.

Atarah
  • She still does not know how to cook, so Atarah sucks! *runs*

But this was long overdue, I felt I should have written. Though our characters had a stormy relationship throughout our play time, Atarah has been a remarkable personality having her impact on the story of Kalak, shaping some of his decisions at times. Albeit most of their friendly encounters would end with violence of verbal or physical form, there were many moments worth remembering! I do thank you for taking time to RP with me and for humoring Kalak!
    Atarah
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Game is down?! What better excuse to tell people how much I miss their characters! I'm starting here!

Atarah! I'm slightly surprised I haven't commented here before! I don't know if I'd go so far as to say Zaila... LIKES Atarah, but I certainly do! Anyone willing to make the effort to bridge that tether divide in a way that isn't unreasonably "butterflies and rainbows, lets all just get along!" (not that that's a bad character choice, EITHER, but if everyone did it, it wouldn't work well!) is awesome in my book, and you do it great! Atarah and Zaila have plenty of animosity between them, a sort of.. friendly rivalry, maybe? Plus some good old "You crazy woman, you stole my baby!" to sweeten the pot. I'm always excited to see Atarah come by for RP because you're a solid emoter who's got a fun character and you're not afraid to let your character be imperfect.

tl;dr, keep coming to harass me, I need to be better about doing the same! I'm glad you haven't stopped!
    Atarah
  • I have to say Atarah and Stel have had some of the hardest RP scenes I have ever had to do. From being emotionally broken to the hardest fights. Atarah has stuck by Stel like no other. I couldn't ask for a better IC mom. Not only does Stel value the closeness she shares with Tara, she loves that before she has to say -anything- Tara knows that she needs her. Or that she just needs an escape. I have to say I love how close the two are, and how observant to small changes they can be. That being said...MORE ROLEPLAY PLZ kthx
    Atarah
  • New city, new faces. Giving this a bump.
  • Atarah is a -blast-. Even when she was Spines, she and Rasani always had such interesting conversation! They were always civil, even when they disagreed. I'm glad you made your way to the Templar, and it's been really cool learning more and more about a very interesting character. Can't wait to learn more!
    Atarah
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Love RP with @Atarah - she's sweet, thoughtful but also has a hard edge to her. Her recent move to the Templar and Enorian has opened a lot of interesting avenues with people who Bene would not normally get to interact with. It's deepened RP opportunities with the likes of @istela, @Fezzix and @Kanivara whilst also adding to the overall atmosphere within the Templar.
    Atarah