Syssin fighters take on their true enemy.

So I saw this and it put me in mind right away of a certain event in the city a while back with @Trikal and a few other syssin. So I present some Syssin fighting their true enemy and greatest foe.

RhyotSatomiEydis

Comments

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Wtf did I just watch??

Seth
  • Yeah my wife wants to know what I was watching. How to explain it?
  • A depiction of the ongoing secret war between the Syssin and the TRUE threat menacing Sapience.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Tina
  • Alright, for those who don't know wtf that was or know the reference, a couple years ago Spinesreach was ravaged in an attack by giant chickens ((yes this was an actual ic event)). Trikal led a group of defenders to vanquish the fowl beasts, and it left them with emotional scars. And some hunt them down, subculture to kill them all. Normal chickens could just be baby giant chickens that haven't grown up yet, you never know. Video reminded me of that event and the ongoing secret war to exterminate chickens. The true threat to us all.
    Rhyot
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    edited February 2017
    ......... LOL. Oh how I wish I could been a witness to that event. That sounds absolutely hilarious!!!! :D lmao

EEdit: Im so going to get a chicken as a pet now and parade it around Spinesreach LOL

• Not historically accurate. No ostriches.
    TinaEmir
  • they were harmless until provoked
    AishiaMihaketi
  • Well Erant tried to ride the big chicken and then it turned on us pretty violently. And @Rhyot I will murder your chicken pet, come at me brah.