Lehar

Gave it a decent amount of time and poked my head around quite a few places. Thank you to anyone who comments, no matter the content of your post.

Comments

• huzzah
    LeharEmirKarhastTedrunaiMihaketi
  • Lehar is a bro. Do recommend to drink a beer/smite an evildoer/hang out with. Top notch.
    Lehar
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    I immensely appreciated your forwardness in coming to Emelle's shop and just asking for a job -- it's those little slice-of-life arcs that make the game feel so realistic and immersive, at least for me. It's been fun to wander into Pipe Dreams and see Lehar there keeping her books, and interacting with you on the few occasions I've had the chance. I get the sense that Lehar has some real depth that I've really only been able to scratch the surface of, which is great, but also leaves me itching to get to know her better! Solid emotes, good characterization. I'm excited to see what direction she goes now that she owns a shop of her own :)
    Lehar
  • I don't think I've ever spoken to Lehar outside of group fights and even then, probably only a few short comments in says with almost everything else OOC webtells.

Initial impression, I got this sense... It's hard to describe, but I'll try. She gives off this aura of feeling to me that she's been around longer than she actually has... sorta like when you get that new person at work who picks things up really quick and other older employees start asking for pointers or help.

Of course, this is my creepy watching from afar observational opinion and may be completely off.

Lehar
  • Yet to have any kind of actual interaction with Lehar, but it's certainly on the list of people to interact with. Lehar certainly has the curiosity of Tacitus, and hopefully the timing is right in one form or another in the future.

JaymiLehar
  • DakanDakan Behind you
    Man, I enjoy Lehar. We don't have any extensive RP arcs going on or anything, but there are fairly regular small encounters and exchanges that are always interesting and hint at something to be built upon.

It's nice to RP simple things like class apprenticing and buying stuff, rather than the constant /super deep crazy arc/, not that those are terrible all the time. Lehar manages to portray a lot of personality without a lot of effort, which makes it seem even more real.

Solid character and fun PK adventures. Looking forward to more!
    Lehar
  • I know I haven't been playing Vauxhall enough to really interact with Lehar, but while I was, she was stellar. I'm sure she's still stellar. You're stellar in general, Lehar, and I <3 you.
    Lehar
  • I quite like Lehar! Interacting with her as Miha has been a good bit of simple fun, and the conversations/brief lesser interactions on Nesiima were also quite chilled out. Pleasant character in general.
    Lehar
  • Lehar has quickly developed into someone Nola can depend on, and it seems, vice versa - they have both broken down to each other, and found support in one another. Lehar felt like the first person who really 'saw' Nola in a crowd of people for not just who she is right now, but who she once was, and that was the greatest sense of validation my character has known in a long time. So in many ways, Lehar was apart of a great catalyst in my character's life. There is something about their relationship that still lends to quite a few mysteries to me, and Nola has often found Lehar to be a difficult read, but always accommodating. I feel like there's so much more beneath the surface and I hope gradually we can see them move towards that together.
    LeharKodaza
  • Although it's only been about a month since the last post, I wanted to give this a bump.

Lehar has settled into the role of guildleader over the past few weeks and I've tried to involve her more often in the city/world events. 
  • there's a lot i could say but really it's all eclipsed by one simple, unavoidable truth:

Lehar doesn't check killstats enough.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• @Vyxsis You got my hopes up then expertly dashed them away. Well done. 
    Vyxsis
  • Lehar Lehar Lehar.

We've only had a handful of interactions, but I'm (clearly) a fan. From the quick one-off exchanges, to the more in depth interactions, each one's been fun.

Somebody above mentioned Lehar having this sort of 'knows more than you think' vibe, and I absolutely agree with that. She's wise beyond her years, and you only really get that from the subtleties of interactions where it's revealed.

One of my absolute favorite parts about the character though is that despite being a Guildmaster and a good combatant, if you didn't witness these things personally you'd never know. Lots of GMs are guilty of making sure everyone knows they hold that role via flaunting it and/or insinuating it to the point of exhaustion; there's no such thing here, and you play the character in a way that she seems to regard everybody else as an equal, period.

10/10 would recommend, please keep finding me for RP
    LeharKodazaZaila
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    You're one of my best aetolian buddies out there, even though we haven't known each other SUPER long, but I'm always impressed when I RP with you cause not only will you roll along with whatever random crap I throw at you ("Ahaha, sorry, that choker you gave me? Yeaaah, it's stuck on a shrine now. Your enemy's shrine. MY BAD"), but you also react entirely appropriately ICly, even if you - as a player - find a situation funny ("BAD ZAILA. DEMOTION!"). And anytime someone is willing to throw legitimate, reasonable consequences to characters' behaviours (especially when it is the less 'fun' thing to do) I always have mad respect for that.

Aside from that, you're just a great RPer in general. Lehar always has a good, consistent feel to her, a little maternal and 'not putting up with your bullshit' without coming across as self-righteous or overbearing. Your emotes are enjoyable and you're a smart person, so if you're in the mood, you can banter great and crack wit with the best (I don't mean me, I am not the best, you know this XD). I always wish I had more excuses to RP with Lehar, and it's always mildly disappointing to me that she and Zaila have so few excuses to interact and so little in common to bump into each other over other than ambassadorial stuff, since they don't actually get along all that well, but. Ya know. How about that babysittin'? Huh! Huh?! Kid's first word won't be "apple"! ;)
    Lehar
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I'm so happy Lehar and SIbatti are pen pals (I joke that Siba has a Pennington Pen Pal), and I'm sorry I'm so slow to write back. :<
    Lehar
  • I love getting to play with Lehar! She's been a really great leader for the Illuminai and its been really wonderful to see her reaching out and interacting with people more and more and really stepping up. Getting to speak with her, or RP with her, or really any interaction with her is always a treat. I get the feeling Lehar maybe doesn't like Jaymi, but that could be my self-consciousness peeking through, but even -if- that's the case, I don't mind, because she still reaches out and talks to her and there's been some really fun moments in that!

<3 the Lehar

Lehar
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I've been thinking about this for a little bit and I really like the space Lehar occupies as an "entity", so to speak, in the living world of Aetolia. I like the relationship Sibatti and Lehar have and find the dynamic interesting and engaging - because it's mostly defined by what it isn't.

Sort of like how artists can utilize white space to invoke a feeling, I'm left with a similar feeling with Lehar and the way they interact. It's not what's said, but what's not said, not what's done but what's not done.

It can be tough to show that kind of restraint especially if you really enjoy RPing with people or get semi-addicted to it, for lack of a better term, or tend to just bulldoze over the other person with exposition and constant contact as soon as you find someone you enjoy interacting with. Lehar is a seven-course meal that you have to enjoy one bite at a time, and rushing it would utterly ruin a beautiful thing.
    BenedictoLehar