Tekias

TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
Y'know what, why not? Whatcha think of him so far.
Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Cinarra

Comments

• TeaniTeani Evening Sky SwedenMember Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy can work. He's helpful, enthusiastic and knows when to be serious and when to just have fun. He's reliable and a real rock in the Sciomancer guild.

I really like seeing the dynamics between him and Teani, that small co-dependence and respect between guildmaster and loyal subject, but also deep connection the two have outside of guild business. It feels effortless and natural.

You are adding more and more depth to the character in between our meetings, which is enriching in so many ways. You claim to not be a good RPer, but I think you should definitely reconsider your stance on that. Keep it up. I want to watch this guy grow some more.

Didi
  • CardieCardie Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    @Tekias I hate him. Damn that guy.

Naw, man. He's great. Made a lot of progress between his and Cardie's relationship, by just giving in and accepting the madness. Cardie counts himself lucky to have a Sciomancer like Tekias on his side.

ARPEE MOAR, THO
  • CordiaCordia Member Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    We spoke OOC about BL having changed a lot. How about we talk IC sometime, yeah? Good.
    Fyrren
  • OisynneOisynne MaineMember Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Tekkles is one of Oisynne's favorite people. Ever. Literally ever. Next to Cardie and Mike the Headless Chicken who wants to be an Ostrich, and like. Teani and Mariena... And stuff. (Oisynne loves everyone. Except vampires. Except except Zenobia, she loves Zenobia.) Basically, Tekias is in there.

I love how active you are and unicorns, and the effort you put into the Scios.
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    Just a tiny little bump, now that Tekias has been with others outside the Sciomancers.

Hi.

• MihaketiMihaketi Member Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    I've found it very hard to get a response out of you in RP situations, and hence quite hard to get a read on Tekias as a character - the passivity makes it difficult to engage with them.
    Bloom over...MCs restored...new month...'nother bump!

Hi.

• MarienaMariena By a lake. Member, Guildmaster Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tekias has proven himself more than capable over and over again. The way both the player and character chose to handle the overwhelming Sciomancer events was nothing short of amazing.

Tekias is a quiet character that you have to pause to really get a good handle on. There is depth and breadth to him but I think louder, bolder characters might miss it on first go around. Subtle is a word I'd use to describe him most.

Wee, +2 month bump. Next bump in 3 months! Or maybe longer, who knows. Any new thoughts on this guy?

Hi.

+3 month bump! Well, lot's happened since the last time I was here. Shadow Warden being the biggest.

Hi.

• VashVash Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    I have a blast interacting with Tekias! You are one of the players I see around the most and you are always up for RPing.

Tekias is this calm and reserved guy that Vash is always trying to tease. Also while he is serious he always comes off as approachable and friendly. I think of him like an old school gentleman kind of guy who is patiently bemused by Vash's antics.

Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    KelliaraTeani